Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
No more word count. VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

No more word count.

2 posters

Go down

No more word count. Empty No more word count.

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:31 pm

So the other day. I made a rant in the Word count box because I was a bit angry. And I decided, "Oh hey, I wouldn't be too affected to be banned from this site" (No offense, I'm just not on much this site much)
This gosh dang word count thing is stupid. I seriously don't understand why they have it. It may even be a reason not many people register here. They see the amount of work they must do every single time they post. Every once in awhile it can be fine but you can't expect every person who signs up to always no matter, what pay attention to the word minimum. Some people (not me) can even have trouble creating paragraphs from something like dyslexia. All some people want is the freedom to create their own little story with characters they make and with online or real life friends. Of course this helps to perform better when typing and reduces the annoyance on those who put tons of effort into a post, but not all the time can people think of stuff to do, which can annoy the person they are roleplaying with even more because the is taking so long so they can 125 words of every post even on bad days or when they mentally are incapable. This can lead some people to stray away thinking, "This site has 125 word per post minimum? But 6-9 posts would be like writing an essay for school. I'll Pass" Which is another reason i dislike the Word minimum. Even now I swear I did more than 300 words. Out of the time it took for this and it's only 239 words.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Poke : 0

Back to top Go down

No more word count. Empty Re: No more word count.

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:01 am

Dude...you do realize we added it TODAY right? I don't want people posting 50 words per post so they can get levels as fast as using an AR code to hack a DS game and spamming Rare candies. It's easy to gain levels, so I wanted to make it a bit more difficult. Also if you can't think of something you can just ask the person to WAIT while you come up with things to post about. If you can't put actual effort into posts then I'd say levels aren't deserved.
My vote: REJECTED
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 am

It's pretty hypocritical with the thing about waiting while you always keep telling people to post. Let alone that but if it's too easy to earn level make rule exceptions as if. "5 pages per pokemon to level up with any post under 125 words. If your posts are 125 words. then it's only 2 or 3 pages."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Poke : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:42 am

It's called asking. You do it too. You don't HAVE to post in less than 24 hours.
~Topic Locked~
~Idea rejected~
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down