Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

The Wicked Witch's Will

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wicked Witch's Will

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 11:55 am

The teenager chuckled. "Mine? Nope, it isn't mine, hehe." she smiled. She could sense the mischievous but pure hearted aura he radiated and that meant he wasn't dangerous.. hopefully, at least. "I'm Skye, and that Emolga is mine - her name is Aria." Aria gave a cheer and some sparks as she heard her name.

Aria was delighted to even get a response. "Emolga, emoo emooo!~" I'm Aria, nice to meetcha! she grinned, taking a liking to the Ralts already. Her owner looked down as the orange little bear stopped crying. "Do you feel better?" the girl said softly, and the Pokemon nodded before hopping out of her lap and grinning devilishly at Riley.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Rave stayed where he was, unsure of what to do. He jumped when his pokeball suddenly opened and Runa appeared. She looked at the teddiursa and gave a snort, not caring about the bear anymore. She looked to the ralts and huffed a greetings.
"You're awfully boring!"A voice whispered in his ear"Let's make you more interesting!" Rave suddenly felt frozen, as if he couldn't move. He tried to make a sound to warn the others but was absolutely paralyzed. Then a sudden burst of pain erupted in his head, he couldn't do anything about it which only made it more painful. The pain grew and grew until he blacked out, his body falling like a limp rag doll. The mightyena collapsed as well.
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Route One :
The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 67t9qq
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Riley's grin disappeared and he glared at the bear, before his eyes flashed purple. The Teddiusra soon felt a feeling like he was being picked up by the scruff of his neck, and flew into the air before being held here. His smile reappeared, "Well, now that's your first lesson, little bear. Now if you don't mind, could you please return the items you took?" He asked evenly, even as his signature grin was still on his face, his eyes never left the Pokemon's face. Avery looked up at the Emolga, "Alts, Ra!" What do you think about your trainer? Do you have a partner as well? The Ralts asked easily feigning curiously at the Pokemon. However both the trainer and his partner looked towards Rave as he collapsed, "What happened?" Riley asked, loosing concentration and dropping the Teddiusra. "...is there a third person or another Pokemon in the room?" he asked seriously, almost like a detective.
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Poke : 3487

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 12:25 pm

The girl gasped and watched helplessly as the little Teddiursa was lifted into the air. "R-Riley-kun! Put it down, you'll hurt it!" she cried, and thankfully he let go and Skye caught the orange little bear. Squeezing lightly, she set the Teddiursa down but nearly jumped a foot as she heard thumps.

She whipped around and saw Rave had fallen to the ground with Runa. "Rave-kun!" the girl hurried over and turned him over so that he wasn't facing the ground. She shook the boy lightly. "H-Hey, are you alright? Answer me!" When no response was given, the teenager looked worriedly at Riley. "Riley-kun, what should we do?" asked the ravenette worriedly.

Aria had started to answer but jumped as well, and in a few moments had joined the Teddiursa and her owner's side. "Emo?" she tilted her head, but it was only a call of confusion. Without any warning, the little Dual type seated herself on Rave and gave a light, weak ThunderShock - just enough to wake him up if need be. As Aria was doing that, Skye was still looking worriedly at Riley. "What happened? What should we do?"

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ohmygooodness how many frickin' typos)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 12:33 pm

The black hair boy jolted awake from the thunder shock. "ARGH! WHAT THE HELL!?" the boy cried, "What's wrong with you? Ruining a woman's beauty sleep, I-What the hell?" the "Boy" looked at his fingers with curiosity. "He" turned his hand to see the front and back, "The hell is with my paws???" "He" stood on all fours and sat down like a dog, "I feel funny...What are you all looking at?" "He" yelled at the Axew.
The mightyena whined as it picked itself up. It's head was spinning as it sat down on it's hind legs. It looked around and noticed it was seeing in the darkness a lot better, it tried to speak "Might?" Wh-What?
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Riley scratched his head, "I don't k-" The boy looked bemusedly at Aria's thundershock but nearly jumped as the boy started screaming and well just not acting like himself. Trying to keep his face straight and not laugh as he heard the 'boy' call himself a woman, quickly he took into account the fact that A) Rave called himself a Woman and B) Both Rave and the Mighteyna was knocked out at the same time and finally C) The Mighteyna was acting awfully sedated. "I don't know about what we should do...PICKPOCKET THEM But I think that they exchanged minds, accourding to the evidence." He said after putting on some glasses. "But I highly doubt there are Manaphy here, they are possibly the only one who has the ability to switch. So it might be that they only think that they were the other?" He offered.
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 pm

The teenager looked back at the boy ( that is we shall call the human for now ) who had seated himself like a Lillipup. Tilting her head, she spoke confusedly : "Rave-kun, is that you?" If Riley was right then Runa would say 'no' and they could start to figure things out. The Teddiursa only huffed and sat beside Aria, who was the only one besides her owner that tolerated the orange bear.

Aria had frantically flown backwards at the sudden yells and was trying to regain composure. "Emo?" she looked at the Mightyena who seemed just as confused. "Emolga Emo Emol Emo?" Who're you supposed to be? she cocked her head, staring at the wolf like Pokemon curiously.

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : are you kidding me)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 1:06 pm

"Rave? Where's Rave?" The boy whined. The boy was Runa! Runa laid eyes on her body and said, "That's a beautiful lookin Mightyena right there!" she laughed. She paid no attention to the humans, thinking that they couldn't understand her, "Geez that Skye girl must be really gullible to fall for that teddiursa's tricks am I right Emola, you never told me your name?"

The mightyena stared at the emolga, had it just talked? The mightyena was Rave! He shook his head in attempt to rid the fogginess and looked at the humans who were suddenly taller than him. "Mightyena?" Did I shrink?

There was a cackling that echoed through the caves, "Fun~ So Much Fun! Go my pretties! Attack them!"

BlueKat12 carried out 4 launched of one Route One :
The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 019 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 585 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 585 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 339lyl5
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Riley looked at the boy who was really Runa, "I guess that proves it." He shrugged, before grinning. "See someone agrees with me!" He mumbled, before looking around the cave for any possible Pokemon or People who could do this, while Avery patted the Mightyena who was Rave. "Ral, Ralts Ra?" Hello little Mightyena, by any chance are you Rave? He asked cheerfully before getting ready to run as fast as he could out of there in case that was Runa, or an angry Pokemon. Riley snapped out of his search when he heard the cackling and the footsteps of Pokemon that appeared. Quietly he called Avery over, and whispered for him to do a few things. The Ralts nodded, before slowly creating a small Confusion in front of himself, and it slowly grew bigger, and he shot it into the direction of the laughing.
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Skye flinched ; she certainly wasn't expecting that, not from Runa, Riley, or that voice. Was she really that dislikeable? She watched as a pair of Deerling and a Rattata charged towards them out of nowhere. In the corner of her eyes she spotted something blue - an Oran Berry! Crawling towards it frantically, she barely dodged a enraged Deerling from hitting her. She stuffed the azure berry into her bag carefully before grabbing her Emolga and the Teddiursa frantically, in an attempt to make sure they weren't gonna get hurt.

The same thought rang through her head - perhaps she should catch the orange little bear. But now was not the time for that, Arceus no. Aria, still a bit stunned as she was about to reply to Runa, sparked her cheeks a bit albeit being only level 5. "Aria, ThunderShock on that Rattata!" the girl whispered, and her Pokemon nodded. The purple rat whipped around and charged towards them, while Aria attempted to land the hit successfully.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Rave was kicked in the ribs by a deerling, he reacted with mightyena instincts and snarled. He whipped around and grabbed the deerling's hip and flung it into the wall. He realized what he had done and flattened his ears. He could have killed it! He was backed into a corner by a deerling, who shook it's head threateningly and violently. Rave swallowed, he didn't know how to use any pokemon attacks. "MIGH!" HELP! he yelped as the deerling moved in for a tackle attack.
Axew was the closest to Rave, she gave a bellow and her tusks began to glow as she rushed into the Deerling's side with a dual chop. She gave a huff and stuck her tounge out at the deerling while standing in front Rave.
Runa, meanwhile, had sniffed about as if she could smell something and ran off(like a dog) deeper into the caves, abandoning the group.
"Hoo Hoo~ You really think i'm in the same area as youoo~?" The voice called more loudly.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Avery quickly used it's second command, and growled cutely, attempting to lower the three Pokemon's attack, before firing rapidly a bunch of Confusions trying to hit the third Deerling. The said Deerling dodged and quickly used Leech Seed to try and gain back health he would definitely lose over time, right into Avery's face. The deer Pokemon had a smug smile on his face, and waited to see the green little sprouts that would grow on the Ralts. Seconds passed.

At this point, the Deerling knew something was wrong.

Avery grinned deviously at the deer, and fired off more Confusions, smacking the Pokemon in the face with each wave over and over again. By the time that he stopped hitting the poor Deerling, it stumbled confusedly. For some weird reason the troublesome Ralts was everywhere, surrounding him. The Deerling used Sand-Attack, getting lucky and hitting the Ralts in the face. He screeched, and tried to rub the grit out of his eyes, but not before running into the Deerling causing the Pokemon to snap out of confusion. Angry for what the blinded Ralts did to it's pride, the Deerling loomed over Avery.

Riley noticed that the Mightyena-Boy ran off into the caves, and he wondered if Runa would find the witch. Thinking he wasn't needed, quietly he boy slipped off after "Rave" and followed him through the caves.
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm

The teenager sat there helplessly, confusedly. She wasn't sure what was happening or what she was supposed to do. Help. she thought, but how? Was she supposed to go after Riley or stay with the Mightyena? Fight off the Deerling, maybe? The Rattata had taken a critical hit and fainted quickly, but Skye showed no interest in catching it. Maybe a Deerling or the Teddiursa, but not the Rattata, nope. At that moment Skye's Pokemon caught sight of Avery's situation and swooped over in the nick of time, latching onto the Deerling and unleashing another ThunderShock. Whether it hit or not, it didn't matter, for the Dual type immediately flew over to Avery, picked him up, and carried him back to the safety of her owner.

She set the Ralts down gently while saying : "Emo Emolga emo." Thank me later. "Are you alright?" the ravenette finally spoke, but it was aimed to everyone. She could deal with Pokemon injuries, oh yes. She was sure she had that Potion in her bag somewhere, or perhaps the Oran Berry would do just fine. Hopefully Riley was okay ; she could not afford to get anyone hurt now. They had barely entered. Skye managed to smile as the orange bear scuttled backwards and dove into her lap again, fearful of getting beaten up.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 5:51 pm

"Migh..." I'm ok... Rave whimpered. He stayed close to his Axew, who was now standing protectively in front of Rave even though the pokemon were KO'd. He looked to Skye, he couldn't speak human, how was he supposed to communicate? He also found that Runa had taken off with his body. He sniffed around, trying to catch his own scent, and followed the trail a bit. He looked back to Skye and barked once and turned in a circle, trying to get her to follow.

Runa didn't care for the man following behind her, she couldn't smell a thing with the human nose, so she was wandering around aimlessly. She had been running along when her hands landed in a circular rope at the bottom. She tried to continue forward, not noticing the rope, only to be dragged violently back and began to hand from the ceiling with her hands. "WHATS THE BIG IDEA!?" she yelled furiously.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Avery finally got rid of the sand in his eyes to find himself picked up by the Emolga, who then pulled him into saftey with her trainer. "Raa? Ralts." Huh? Um Thanks. He said realizing that the fact that Aria saved him was for the best. Avery nodded to the female's question, and hoped that the others were rather okay, speaking about the others.... "Rall? Raaaaa." Where is he? The Ralts asked worriedly, looking around for his partner. Maybe the Mightyena knew where he was, since he obviously knew where something was. Quietly the Feeling Pokemon tugged on Skye's pant leg, and pointed towards the Mightyena I can always pickpocket them later

Riley followed Runa soundlessly, until he noticed that she put her hands into a rope (Most likely intended to catch someone's ankle not their hands) and didn't seem to notice. Riley saw her move forward a bit, but then got yanked back and hung suspended in the air. Trying hard not to laugh at the cluelessness of the Pokemon turned human, he pointed to a rope, before his eyes turned purple again, and the rople unknotted itself. "I guess you never heard about a trap." He said bemusedly, "In all seriousness though, it would appear that someone doesn't want us to go this way."
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 7:30 pm

"Eh? Oh.." the girl watched as the Mightyena barked around then looked down to see Riley's Ralts tugging her leg. While Skye was trying to compute what they wanted, Aria spoke : "Emolga emo emoooo." He went that way with Runa. She pointed a paw to the deeper parted of the cave. Then her owner realized what they wanted. "Alright, alright. I get it." she laughed, ignoring the Deerling that were staring at them angrily whilst lying on the ground in pain.

Picking the confused and bewildered Teddiursa up into her arms, she nodded. "Let's go, then!" With that she followed the human-turned-Pokemon deeper into the tunnel, her Emolga flying close behind her. As she followed the Mightyena, she began to wonder who it was that was talking to them earlier. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she quietly tried to call for Riley - one never knew if you had to be careful, and she wasn't taking any chances : "R-Riley-kun, where are you? We're coming..

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dayum it)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Rave kept his nose to the ground and moved forward easily in the darkness, he padded forward and the mightyena instincts felt at home. His pace was hurried and he kept pausing and looking back to see if he could still see Skye. He sniffed up some kind of dust and sneezed loudly. He tried to sniff out the scent again but the dust he had sniffed up blocked his ability to smell. He sneezed again and again as he continued forward.
The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 504

Runa huffed as she was dropped from the ceiling. She landed on Rave's back and cried out, "Watch it Psych-Freak!" she snarled. She turned and continued forward(Still on all four legs) into the darkness, not having a clue as to just where she was going. She leaped forward with her hands, which were now scraped from the rocks and making each jump painful.
The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 427
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Avery glared at the Deerling and quickly fired off a last Confusion, he dashed away where the Emolga pointed, and said his trainer was before hearing Rave sneeze, and turned back. When he finally figured that the Pokemon-Human was alright, the Ralts turned back to where the trainer was supposed to be and instead found crimson, no, blood red eyes facing him. Caught off guard he shot a Confusion in the face of the Pokemon. The now identifyable Patrat was thrown back into the darkness, "Ra....alts..." Um...we may have company... He said as the Patrat slowly picked himself up and faced the little group.

Riley grinned and shrugged, "Look who's talking, Mightyena-Boy." before continuing after Runa, and heard a crunch which was not in tune with both Runa's dog-like walking, and Riley's stroll. "Huh? What's that." He asked trying to look into the shadows for what was that. All he could make out was 2 fluffs which hung in the air, but that seemed far away, so they were fine...right?
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Tue May 07, 2013 4:48 pm

[ gomen for the wait, guys ;w; ]

"!!" the trainer covered her mouth in surprise and shock as she had spotted Riley and Runa - and then bam! Just like that, the boy fell atop the Mightyena but did not seem to care and kept walking, Riley following it quickly. Skye was tempted to call after them but had to make sure Rave was alright. "R-Rave-kun," the teenager hoped she got the names right, "are you alright?" she helped the wolf like creature up from the cold ground and gave a weary smile. Already she was eager to leave the place despite her only now just arriving.

However, she whipped around as Avery let out a soft cry, and turquoise eyes met with ruby ones. Startled, the ravenette clutched the orange bear that was still in her arms a bit tightly. Aria gave a little sigh but devilishly smiled, clapping her tiny white paws together in what seemed to be delight. "Emo Emo..!~" 'Bout time..!~ she chuckled, and immediately flew up into the air and tauntingly circled the Patrat before continuing to hover. "Emolga Emo Emoo, Emolga." I'll let you have the first move, you Rattata. ( rat, hehe )

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh my gog)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm

[It's fine Mel~]
Runa squinted ahead, ignoring the mightyena-boy comment. She was snapped to attention when a brown rabbit leaped in her path. She snarled at it to move, but it refused. The buneary instead leaped forward at her, she leaped back just in time to avoid the rabbit's powerful ears as it crushed a small boulder that could have been her trainer's bones. She gave another snarl as it leaped at her again, but she swiped at it and knocked it towards Riley with her fist. "EF OFF!" she shouted angrily at it.
(SHE PUNCHED A BUNEARY!!!!)
Rave yelped as the red eyes appeared in the darkness. He retreated behind Skye as his Axew confronted it. He watched as his Axew showed it her scary face, and using a dual chop. The patrat used a leer before dodging the dual chop and heading towards the emolga with a bite attack.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 pm

The Patrat seemed to care less about the insult, and taunted(not the move) arrogantly, "Pat, Patrat. Raaatt." Nah, you go first. Unless you are a Torchic of course. Avery huffed, but knew that the Pokemon wouldn't attack until one of them hurt him again. The Ralts smacked the Patrat in the face with a Confusion, and it flew back into the wall, seemingly KO'd. "Raaaaaa." [i]I guess that's what you get for acting cool. He blinked. In the dark, the Patrat moved and smirked. Suddenly the 'Fainted' Patrat rammed into Avery, using Bide. The two Confusion's power seemed to enhance his strength, plus his Analytic ability caused the Ralts to ram into the wall with a crack. Avery fell to the ground truely fainted.

Riley saw Runa grow pretty mad at the Buneary in front of her, and punch the rabbit angrily while screaming. "Hey, Mightyena-Boy! Calm down it's just a Buneary!" All the same as the Bunny Pokemon headed towards him, his eyes flashed purple and the Buneary hung suspended on the wall, until he got a better idea. Riley dropped the Buneary for a second, and went back to where the rope was. tied the rope around the protesting Buneary's ear(after a few failures due to the Bunny flailing around) and hung the Pokemon from the ceiling where Runa was a few minutes ago.
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Wed May 15, 2013 3:39 pm

❙ ♪ ❙― : Skye's Emolga gave a huff of annoyance, clearly having wanted to battle first. So she continued to float in the air lazily, watching as there was a small fight. The Dual type nearly did a doubletake as Avery fell over, though, collapsed and worn out. Aria gave a furious screech, clearly now angered and upset over the quick loss over a new friend. You're not gonna get away with this one, bub, her eyes seemed to say. Without any command from her trainer, the Dual type swooped in close and, as hard and as strong as she could possibly make it, unleashed a wild ThunderShock that sent a few stray sparks around. "YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD, MOFO" Aria hollered This attack lasted a bit longer then a normal ThunderShock, but it also left the little Emolga vulnerable for a short moment if it missed.

☁ ― ☁ Skye, on the other hand, watched with uncertainty and a touch of fear as Aria let out a furious rage of thunder, her owner indecisive as to whether or not she should go after Riley or stay with the Mightyena that was Rave along with the rest of the Pokemon. It was then that she realized that she could never leave the Pokemon by themselves ― it was far too risky. She gave a small smile as Rave retreated behind her, but she whipped back into attention as she heard a thump. Riley's Pokemon had fallen down. KO'd, just like that. Eyes growing wide, the 14-year-old set the Teddiursa that was comfortable in her arms down and dashed towards the Ralts. Delicately lifting the beaten creature into her lap, Skye retreated back to where she was carefully, and at the top of her lungs, screamed :

"RI-LEY-KUUUUN!!"
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

"RI-LEY-KUUUUN!!" Runa heard the cry, which was quickly followed by a howl that sounded a lot like her's. She growled, "WHO THE HELL IS USING MY HOWL!?" she howled herself. She once again ignored Riley, still thinking that the boy couldn't understand her and dashed off into the darkness, knocking into the buneary and making it swing back and forth like a pendulum.

Rave watched as the patrat lunged at Skye, he gave a furious howl and weaved around Skye and at the Patrat, letting instinct take over. The patrat gave a cry as it was bitten in the tail, it was then hurled into the cave wall and pounced on again. It began to flee, only to have a mightyena chasing after it. Rave cornered it, still not himself, and snarled at it. The patrat gave a leer attack before going for a tackle, only to have the mightyena grab it's tail once more and toss it around. The patrat managed to bite the poke-human's paw and send him into a spree of yelping which made him let go. The patrat scurried away and Rave was back to his senses with an injured paw.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 am

BlueKat12 carried out 40 launched of one Route One :
The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 209 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 235 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 267 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 546 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 504 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 216 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 052 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 209 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 33o7aeb , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 300 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 431 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 182 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 1ztemb , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 Iddlac , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 588 , 201 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 1ztemb , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 506 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 019 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 182 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 427 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 161 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 2s6tthh , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 34nsllw , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 506 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 588 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 339lyl5 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 2s6tthh , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 33o7aeb , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 34nsllw , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 019 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 300 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 67t9qq , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 572 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 019 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 595 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 161 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 504 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 235 , The Wicked Witch's Will - Page 2 506
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: