Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
The Wicked Witch's Will VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

The Wicked Witch's Will

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Wicked Witch's Will Empty The Wicked Witch's Will

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 6:32 pm

His eyes opened to a damp darkness. He could see the ground, the tiny pebbles on the floor too. He rose himself, noticing he had blue pants and a dark red t-shirt along with an odd decoration on his shirt that was similar to a belt and hung off of his sides a bit.(part of his shirt) He looked around, where was he? He noticed that the ceiling was enclosed, showing that he was in a cave. There were strange green mushrooms that illuminated the area, what were those? He tried to get up, but only grew dizzy and fell back on the ground. He must have been hit on the head at some point. He decided to try and wait for the cave to stop spinning. He had no idea where he was, how he got there, or who he was.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Wicked Witch's Will Empty Re: The Wicked Witch's Will

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm

It was kind of dark, that was for sure. But with her newly gained friend and the odd illuminating mushrooms above, Skye had enough light to travel through the tunnel like place. How did she get here? That was the question that kept swarming over and over through her mind, and yet she didn't have the nerve to say it aloud. Holding Aria, her Emolga, close to her, the ravenette wandered around aimlessly in search of the exit. She had expected this to be part of Route One, like a shortcut or something.. but apparently not.

She was so absorbed in her thoughts that she nearly tripped over something, but managed to stay upright. Curiously looking down, Skye saw that some boy was lying there, smack in the middle of the floor. "..?" Cocking her head and squeezing Aria lightly, the girl seated herself beside the fallen boy and lightly poked his side. "Hey.. are you alive?" she spoke quietly, not wanting to wake him suddenly if he happened to be asleep.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 pm

The boy groaned, the room was now spinning AND there was a loud voice. He forced himself up, the room was steadily growing slower. "Are you alive?" she had asked. He knew he should answer, so he did.
"Yeah...unless i'm a zombie..." He opened his eyes to see a girl to the side of him, "Wh-Who are you?" he asked. Who am I for that matter? he wondered. He felt something fall off of his belt, he looked to see a pokeball. He touched it, curious about what was inside. The pokeball popped open, causing him to jump in surprise. The red beam shaped into a mightyena, the mightyena howled in happiness and tackled the boy, licking him half to death. AACK! WHO'S POKEMON IS THIS!? he thought.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 7:39 pm

The girl cocked her head. "Eh? Ah.. I'm-" she began, but was interrupted as a Mightyena tackled the boy down and licked him all over. Skye giggled, noticing the look of surprise and confusion on the stranger's face. "Your Pokemon is sweet."

The ravenette smiled, watching as his Pokemon continued to lick him mercilessly. "She's your Pokemon, right?" His face looked awfully confused and it made one wonder about him. Shaking the thought out of her head, she continued : "I'm Skye Autumn. Who're you?~"
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 7:50 pm

The mightyena tilted her head a bit, wondering what was wrong with her trainer. He was showing emotions, her trainer didn't do that! She sniffed at his pockets and found her teammates, rufflet and the newly caught Axew. This was definitely her trainer. She whined and pawed at the pokeballs, causing them to open. A rufflet popped out along with a oddly colored Axew. The rufflet shook his feathers and took his usual spot on his trainer's shoulder.
"Ow!" he cried as he flinched away from the rufflet. "I-I don't know! I-I don't even know my name!" he was scared, the room was still now and questions rushed in like a roaring river. He was paralyzed-a deer in headlights.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 7:58 pm

The girl didn't say anything for a moment as "his" Mightyena seemed to dig around. "..." she looked at Aria with a confused look but her Pokemon only shrugged. There seemed to be a light of recognition in her eyes as she spotted the Axew though, and she crawled forwards. "A Shiny..!" she murmured, a look of surprise on her face. She was still a good distance away from the boy and his Axew and such, but she had gotten closer. The teenager glanced at the Mightyena before closing her eyes. She focused a bit and studied the aura the boy seemed to radiate. Confusion, that was for sure.

But there was something else that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Opening her eyes again, Skye was now sure that he wasn't lying. "Well, first.. calm down, take a few deep breaths. I'm sure these Pokemon would never hurt you." she tried to reassure the confused trainer, chuckling a bit. This was getting kind of exciting - just like in those stories she had read as a child with Gothorita, but this was real and happening. "I'm assuring you that they don't mean any harm, so just relax." she said again, adjusting herself.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 8:07 pm

[BUT THIS ONE WILL! (watch it be an item xD)]
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Route One :
The Wicked Witch's Will 2s6tthh
The boy looked at the whining Mightyena, who seemed extremely sad. A word came to his mind, "Runa..." he mumbled. The mightyena howled in excitement and pounced on him once more, beginning yet another lick festival. When he was finally freed of the mess of licking, he said, "Ok...I-I guess that's her name..." He flinched when the rufflet tried to take his place on his shoulder, but allowed the rufflet to do so. He looked to the girl, wanting to ask so many questions but he knew that she probably knew the answers to one.
"S-So...uh...What's your name?" he asked nervously. He stood up and brushed off his jeans and shirt. His black wild hair was a bit dirty from laying on the floor, but it was easily cleaned with a quick brush of his hand. He looked at the girl and waited.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 8:15 pm

The teenager laughed. "So you are her owner?" she grinned, hiding a giggle. She was clearly amused by the whole situation but took care not to show it too much. She pushed a strand of raven colored hair out her eyes and gave a small smile.

"My name is Skye Autumn." she said again, but said nothing about how he had already asked her. Maybe he was amnesic. Shrug. "Do you think you can remember your name..?" It was best to try and see if she could get any of his memory back - it'd prove to be useful to have in the future.

That was when she spotted something on the ground next to where he was sitting. It looked something like the Pokedex she had gotten in Redwood. Trainer ID..! she thought suddenly, a small smile forming. It must have fell out of his pocket as he was tackled by the Mightyena named Runa. Crawling over, she picked it up with care and opened it cautiously.

She was met with a blare of a voice : "POKEDEX BELONGS TO RAVE OF FERONIA." Cocking her head, she spoke again. "Is that it? Are you Rave?"
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 8:33 pm

"I-I guess so..." he spoke. He noticed an item on the ground, a potion. He picked it up wondering if he had dropped it too. He pocketed it and said, "So..uh...Where are we?" he asked. He watched as Runa happily sniffed about and barked at him, he flinched at the bark. He felt terrified, he didn't know why. Maybe I'm not familiar with this area? he thought, Maybe I've never been here before...or is it because my memories are gone. he waited for the girl to reply.
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Route One :
The Wicked Witch's Will 216
[MAKE A POKE ATTACK HIM STUPID DICE! Mel just ignore this roll for now, i'll mention the results in the next post xD]
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 8:46 pm

[ lmao okee ]

The ravenette shrugged. "Today's my first day here in this region, actually." she said, a touch of nervousness but excitement in her voice. "I thought this was a shortcut from Route One back there, but.."

Skye looked around. It was odd enough that there were green, glowy mushrooms on the ceiling, and she wondered what the heck was waiting for her next. "How about we stick together?" the teen piped up, smiling a bit. "I'd hate to just leave you like this."
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 pm

"Th-thanks!" Rave gave a nervous smile. He was about to continue when there was an enraged growl and a brown shape rushed up to him from the darkness and leaped up. Rave was surprised to get a howling Teddiursa trying to maul his face. He screamed and fell backwards again, trying to push it off.
Runa noticed her trainer was being attacked, so she did the only thing she could do. She ran around Rave and barked like a mad dog. She was afraid to attack and hurt her trainer.
The axew threw a fit as well. It was avoiding being trampled by Runa more than anything though.
Rufflet had been knocked off of his trainer's shoulder and was flapping in the air, unsure of what to do.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 9:17 pm

The ravenette let out a shriek of her own and crawled frantically backwards as an orange blur flew past her. She clutched Aria tightly and tried to take in what was happening. A furious Teddiursa, a barking Runa, a frightened Rave, a squawking Rufflet and an upset Axew. Goodness. What a scene.

"R-Rave-kun, hang in there, okay? I'll help you!" the girl had used her native tongue a bit and sat there blankly for a moment. What was she supposed to do? If she yanked the Teddiursa off Rave then she'd get scars across her face, and if Aria used ThunderShock she'd hurt Rave.

She might as well, though. "Aria, quick!" the girl whispered to her Pokemon. "Grab that Teddiursa by the tail, lift it up off Rave-san and then use ThunderShock!" it was a plan made at the spur of the moment, but her Emolga flew over quickly and dove down, attempting to grab the ferocious small bear by it's poofy tail.

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos :u)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 9:28 pm

The teddiursa squealed as it was lifted in the air and shocked. It wriggled free and huffed, it seemed like it was about to attack some more. Runa growled and leaped at the Teddiursa, she tossed it back and forth and then into a wall. She was furious at the bear pokemon for harming her trainer.
Rave meanwhile, was horrified by his pokemon's behavior. He ordered her to stop, but she couldn't hear him over the sound of her own snarls. So he looked to his Axew, who nodded. The axew stepped forward with a Scary Face and used dragon rage and both the teddiursa and the mightyena. She bellowed a yellow vortex of puff that damaged the pokemon and stopped the mightyena. She gave a huff when she finished and waddled back to her trainer.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 04, 2013 10:08 pm

The teenager watched the rest of the events unfold wearily, almost considering to catch the Teddiursa and end the fight abruptly. She seemed quite interested in the Shiny Axew Rave owned - it was cute, rare, and even loyal. This caused the 14-year-old to give a little smile despite what had just happened. "Are you alright? You didn't get hurt too badly, did you?" the trainer said gently.

She was not wanting to see the boy more confused or frightened then he already was. Skye let go of Aria ( who had taken some interest in all of Rave's Pokemon ) cautiously and quickly crawled over to the boy. She hoped the Teddiursa would hurry up and go away, but perhaps it was mad for a reason? "Aria, stay close." the teen mumbled to her Pokemon, keeping a wary eye on the orange creature.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 pm

The teddiursa huffed and spoke in pokemon, Gimme that Potion! You may have saw it first but it was mine first! The teddiursa puffed out it's cheeks in pout and glared at Rave.
Rave was utterly confused and scared...he tried to stay as far away from the teddiursa as possible without leaving the group. He swallowed and stayed behind his mightyena who was up again and growling furiously.
Scram BRAT! Before I rip your throat out! Rave found it first! Runa growled. Her fur bristled as she snarled at the brave teddiursa. She looked menacing and deadly with her pointed teeth. She was proud of herself, she was able to protect her trainer!
Rufflet returned to his trainer's shoulder and was a bit scared himself, more of Runa than anything.
Axew tugged on Rave's pants as she hid behind him a bit, becoming shy again.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 8:30 am

"Rave-kun, maybe you should put your Mightyena back in her Pokeball." the teen suggested quietly after seeing the look of horror on the boy's face. Then what? she thought a bit uneasily, giving a little sigh. "Aria, quick.. grab that Potion and come immediatly back." the ravenette mumbled.It was risky, considering that there was the possibility of the Teddiursa attacking them too, but Runa probably wouldn't let that happen, would she?

The girl swallowed nervously ; the thought of already hurting Aria made her a bit upset. As the two Pokemon continued to bicker, her Dual type Pokemon sneakily flew to where the Potion laid, picked it up, and began to fly back to her owner as fast as possible. It was indeed Rave's, Skye had decided, but it was obviously her job to get it back - Rave was far too frightened to do so.

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moar typos :U)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 8:44 am

The teddiursa threw a furious tantrum a bit before suddenly letting itself fall onto it's bum and begin to bawl like a baby. It was using Fake Tears to try and lure the people closer and attack. The teddiursa cried and cried pitifully and cutely, wanting the item it claimed to have found first to be returned.

Rave decided NOT to return Runa, "Runa...." he called. Runa turned to look at him and gave a whine before turning back to the teddiursa and giving a vicious snarl and snap. She huffed and returned to her trainer's side, still holding a grudge against the teddiursa. The amnesiac boy stared, unsure of what to do about the crying bear. Will Skye fall for it's cute act? he wondered.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

The teenager was delighted to see that Aria returned safely with the Potion. "Good job." the girl hugged her Pokemon and was about to hand the Potion to Rave, but that was when the sobbing started. The teen froze, a part of her already feeling bad. "Oh no, oh gosh, no, don't cry.." she frowned, but to no avail. The teenager was about to crawl closer and probably only hug the Teddiursa, but was stopped and held back by Aria.

The Emolga gave a huff and shook her head rapidly, pulling her trainer backwards. "But.." the teen looked back at the crying Pokemon. Aria hit her head and gave a cry followed by another huff. Skye rubbed the back of her head ( "Ow.." ) and tilted it a bit before she understood.

"Oh, I see. Thanks, Aria.." she chuckled, laughing at herself for almost believing the orange bear."Good try, though. You almost had me, hehe." she spoke to the little bear, giving a smile. It was a good thing Aria had stopped her - it was likely the group could use an extra Potion in the future.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 am

(xDD)
The teddiursa stopped bawling and growled at the pokemon and trainers. That was when Runa decided that she had had enough of this bear's business. She darted forward snarling and snapping viciously, causing the bear to scream in terror and flee into the darkness, deciding an item it couldn't even use wasn't worth being torn apart by a mightyena.

Runa huffed and returned to Rave, she licked her muzzle and looked at the staring Axew and Rufflet, What? she asked them. They simply shook their heads as if to say nothing.

"W-well...That was...an event..."Rave spoke. His face had bleeding scratches, but they weren't too deep but he figured that he would live. He brought out two pokeballs and had the rufflet and mightyena return, keeping out only the Axew. He wanted at least one pokemon out with him, and one that didn't seem too vicious. Axew hugged his leg as he waited for a word from Skye.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 am

The trainer sat there for a moment, registering what just happened. "I'm glad it's over though." she sighed and turned to the boy, only now realizing that he was bleeding. "R-Rave-kun, are you alright? Doesn't it hurt?" she cried, crawling forwards to the boy quickly. Aria flew over to the Axew and chirped a hello, looking excited to see a non-hostile Pokemon for once. Skye fished through her bag, but there was nothing of importance or anything that could stop the bleeding.

"I don't have anything to help, sorry.." she trailed off, feeling a bit useless. Skye gave another sigh. "I think it's best we stay together." she spoke again, a small smile on her face. Why were the Pokemon here so angry about everything? Where were they, anyway? She tried to stare ahead, but she could see nothing but the illuminating green mushrooms. "Let's try to keep going. Maybe there's an exit somewhere." she said softly, feeling the need to keep her voice low.

She thought she heard something in the distance, but perhaps it was just her imagination playing tricks on her.

[ whispers in the wind i am having too much fun with this then disappears ]

Melody-chan carried out 1 launched of one Route One :
The Wicked Witch's Will Iddlac

Last edited by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : holy shoot more typos)
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 10:09 am

(YAY You got a pokeball xD)
Rave nodded, "Um...sorry I'm so useless..." he apologized. He looked to the ground, he didn't hear the voice. He looked up, his blue eyes piercing the darkness a bit as he searched for a way to continue, "So, how are we going to get out of here? I-I don't even know how I got here. He rubbed his arm a bit, doing his best to ignore the scratches and not touch them. His hands were filthy so if he touched it, then the wounds would most likely become infected.

He heard a clinking sound in the distance, "What's that?" he mumbled. He resisted the urge to walk after it, what if it had been a trap? Was this cave even filled with traps? Was it natural? Questions raced through his mind one after another and it all eventually led to, Who am I? Sure he knew his name, but WHO was he? He grew a bit down with the thought of now knowing himself. He didn't realize that he was letting his face show a troubled look.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 10:47 am

A series of weak telepathic flew through the darkness slightly illuminating the caves along with the sound of faint yelling. Suddenly the Teddiusra, seemingly forgotten the Mightyena's possible death threat burst into where the group was, screaming it's head off while holding something in it's hand. From the darkness which it appeared from, two hazy figures appeared, one which was considerably taller than the other, and the smaller one seemed to be beaming the waves from it. "Hey don't you know you shouldn't steal?" How perfectly ironic the figure which then solidified into a boy yelled at the Teddiusra. The Pokemon jumped and started running when it fell right into the Mightyena's teeth area, quickly the Teddiusra fell down and started bawling. The smaller figure which turned into a Ralts, stopped attacking and looked pityingly at the Pokemon.
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Poke : 3487

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 10:59 am

[ gee thanks, kat xD ]

She had spotted a red-and-white Pokeball and was putting it her Bag when she heard faint yelling, and the teen looked up. Mesmerizing turquoise eyes widened as she spotted the same Teddiursa charging for them and start bawling all over again, and then a boy and a Ralts appeared. The orange little bear seemed to be clutching something tightly while it was grossly sobbing. Instinctively Skye crawled over and picked the little orange bear up gently despite the risk of getting scratched in the face.

She petted the Pokemon's head gently while saying, "Shh, it's okay, calm down.." Aria looked at her disbelief before flying towards the newcomer's Ralts. The Axew had not said anything, so maybe this Psychic type was more fun. She chirped another hello and waved as Skye looked up. "W-Who're you?" she called, voice laced with a touch of nervousness as she rocked the Teddiursa softly. Maybe they weren't dangerous?
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 11:23 am

Rave flinched away from the teddiursa, still a bit terrified of it. He looked at the newcomer who seemed to be the owner of a ralts. He gazed back up at the boy as the girl questioned him. His Axew was still hiding behind his leg a bit, not liking the aura of the new comer.
"So I guess it tried to steal again? That was fast..." he mumbled, he made sure to keep a distance from the girl who held the teddiursa. He wondered if he would be afraid of the thing for the rest of his life. He began to yell at himself mentally, why should I be afraid? But that thing was dangerous. So? It could hurt me. So fight back! But I don't wanna hurt it...
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine Sun May 05, 2013 11:41 am

"So is the Teddiursa yours?" Riley asked calmly, "If so, can you please tell him or her to give me the first aid kit back?" Suddenly his facial expression brightened and the male trainer grinned, "I'm Riley, and this is Avery." He said cheerfully, seemingly forgotten the whole theft ordeal. Avery looked up at the Emolga revealing his red eyes and grinned in a matter similar to his trainer, "Ral! Raalllts?" Hello! What's your name? The Pokemon asked, before devising a plan as well. The Teddiursa slowly stopped crying and looked up at Skye, a questioning look on it's face. "Teddiursa?"
Sakura Kagemine
Sakura Kagemine

Poke : 3487

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum