Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my!

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 am

1...2....3... CLICK! Philomel watched, mouth agape as the pokeball suddenly stopped moving. She... she did it. She actually captured her FIRST pokemon! The girl couldn't help but give a soft squeal, jumping a few times in place. Her first capture! She walked to the pokeball, picking it up with one hand while the other rummaged in her back to take out a Pokedex. Examining the pokemon inside, the Pokedex said it was apparently female. The young trainer felt lucky. There weren't that many female Treeckos in the wild. Or at least, the books she had read said so. She carefully typed in a name, choosing one that wasn't too girly. This Treecko seemed tough, and probably would've been able to defeat Silas. Morgan. Her name was going to be Morgan. She put the Pokedex away, looking down to see if her Zorua was glad.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem so. Silas looked upset, mad even. He glared up at his trainer, fangs bared. Why did she capture that Treecko? It was a crook! And it was HIS battle. "Zoru, zorua! Zoru zorua?! <What do you think you're doing! That Treecko is not fit for our team!>"

Philomel frowned, noticing her partner's anger. "Silas, she's okay... She's just a bit rough on the edges is all..." She muttered. The fox gave a few more protests, before huffing and sitting down. The Zorua glared, before turning its head away. The trainer sighed, before turning her attention to the boy. Silas was not in the mood to talk, so- The girl raised a brow, seeing a Shinx suddenly shoot out from a pokeball. And... was that boy electrified? This was getting weird.

Last edited by Nocive on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nocive
Nocive

Poke : 9022

Back to top Go down

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my!

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:04 am

Lucius the yamask stared at the Shinx with a bored expression as he waited for his master to get up. He seemed to loathe even being there right then. Flora had usually kept away from the depressing pokemon, and instead looked to see if Seph was alright.

Seph was fine, perfectly fine, except for being electrocuted. He sat up slowly and glared at the shinx, although he hadn't wanted to hurt pokemon...this pokemon was getting on his nerves and he wanted revenge. He grabbed the nearest item and launched it at the Shinx out of anger for torturing him in this way. He was instantly hit across the head by Lucius. It seemed the the pokemon seemed to be telling him, "Chill dude, it's just a kid..."

The shinx screeched in...joy? It seemed to think this was a game of catch. It leaped up with it's mouth open to catch the item, which happened to be a pokeball.

BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 33zd3qh
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:24 am

Philomel seemed taken back when she saw the boy throw the ball with such anger. It was just a baby Shinx. Sure, it was a bit too lively, but that was normal for kids. She found it awfully cute. She watched as the ball finally sucked up the little electric type, bathing it with red light and landing on the ground. It took thrice, before giving a satisfying click!

"C...Congratulations on getting your Shinx..." She managed to say, her voice finally loud enough that she could be heard, but still soft enough that it wasn't at a normal volume. She smiled slightly, feeling grateful for the boy. But she still felt unsure. He seemed to be irritated by it. Would he really be able to take care of it?

Silas rolled his eyes, unimpressed by the capture. It was just a baby, and the trainer took 3 Pokeballs to finally catch it. Was he an amateur?
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:33 am

Seph's palm slammed into his face when he realized he had used a pokeball on the shinx. Great, now he was stuck with the annoying thing that had shocked him and annoyed him. He sighed, attempting to calm himself down and mumbled, "Thanks..."grumpily as he picked up the pokeball. He would give the pokemon to a trainer that seemed to be nice...he pocketed the pokeball and looked to see Lucius giving his usual solemn look as he floated about. Not only had the shinx wasted three pokeballs of his, it had bothered Lucius form his needed rest. The pokemon didn't seem to want to go back into it's ball so it simply continued to float around and examine the new trainer with a disinterested look.

Seph sighed, this was obviously not his day. He turned to the girl who seemed to have caught a treeko, "Sorry about that...are you okay?" he asked, trying to be polite.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 am

Philomel wanted to shy away again now that they were actually talking, but resisted the urge once she saw the glare Silas was giving her. She gulped, hoping that the Zorua wasn't too mad at her. Was it because of the Treecko or was it because of her attitude right now? She decided to play safe. Besides, he seemed polite... kind of.

"D-duh uh... I'm f-fine... Are y-you?" She said, inevitably stuttering on a number of her words. Upon realizing her mistakes, the girl felt like dying on the spot. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She sounded stupid. Now the trainer was going to laugh at her. She waited, trembling ever so slightly.

Silas raised a brow, no longer paying attention to either of the trainers. Right now, his attention was focused on a very peculiar pokemon. It gave off a familiar vibe. A ghost type, maybe?
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"I'm fine..." he responded, not sure with how to react to the shy girl. He wondered if the girl thought he was weird or mean because of how he reacted to the small shinx. He flinched when he heard a loud growling sound, realizing that it was his stomach growling. He hadn't eaten much in two days. He cleared his throat, trying to cover the noise before speaking, "Anyways, congratulations on catching the treecko and such. I wonder why it was trying to steal the shinx's egg in the first place..." he had assumed that the treecko was stealing since the treecko was female so it wasn't the mother and treeckos don't eat eggs from his knowledge.

The Yamask looked at the Zorua as if to say, "What?" without actually speaking. He still held his bored and serious expression as he floated in a small circuit. Lucius watched as his friend made a fool of himself in front of the girl, He never was good with woman...especially when they argued...
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Philomel couldn't help but laugh when she picked up on a growling sound. She put her hand up and closed her mouth, now feeling terrible for laughing at the boy's expense. That was mean. Why did she do that? A frown took its place behind her hand, realizing her mistake. Well, so much for making a new friend. Why would she even need any friends? No one liked her.

"Sorry! I'm so s-sorry!" She said, apologizing repeatedly. She didn't pay attention to any more of the boy's words, deciding it was high time she made her way off before bothering anyone any longer. She hurried over to Silas, who was unable to reply to the Yamask as he was abruptly picked up. The girl held the Zorua up to her chest, still muttering apologies. "I... have to go now, sorry!" She said, before suddenly running further down the forest.

Nocive carried out 4 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 123 , Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 67t9qq , Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 265 , Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 069
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Seph was trying to explain that he was ok with the girl laughing at him, the girl began to run away and he sighed in frustration. He debated just letting her leave when he saw a large green pokmon suddenly blow past him and after the girl. The pokemon had something wrapped around it's blades that looked similar to a bellsprout and a pink wrumple clinging to it's back. Seph grew worried about the girl with so many pokemon going after her, and gave chase to the scyther.

Lucius and Flora were startled by the sudden appearance, but when they witnessed their trainer running towards it they followed close behind. The turtwig running as fast as its stubby legs could take it, and the Yammask floating as fast as it could. They reached a small clearing with what seemed to be burned and charred trees, "What happened?" he wondered. He yelled in surprise as he dodged a wrumple's string shot as it attempted to tie him up.

"Hey, girl, are you ok? Where are you?" He cried desperately, hoping he wasn't alone.
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 252
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Philomel's eyes widened as she ran across what seemed to be a charred clearing. She was caught by surprise when her legs suddenly got caught, sending her to the ground once more. She groaned, hating her luck. Why was she tripping so much today? She squeaked when she realized she had accidentally crushed her Zorua under her weight, but was relieved as she saw him more dazed than hurt. She looked down her legs, seeing some sort of silk wrapped around it. She looked up, not expecting what she saw.

In the clearing was an Scyther attempting to fight off a Wurmple and a Bellsprout. The small pokemon would've usually been fairly easy to beat off, but the fact they clung and restrained its movements made the task much harder than need to be. The Scyther screeched, trying to get the two bug pokemon off. It was angry. Angry, hurt, and aching to get these two off. Small signs of burns were cluttered all about its body, along with a few punctures caused by bites.

Silas growled, glaring at the Scyther. Was it fending off those two bugs? It shouldn't be that hard. His frustration soon disappeared when he heard the blade pokemon cry out for help. Ears drooping, the Zorua debated whether or not he should answer that call.

Philomel was surprised when her dark fox suddenly squeezed out of her hold, watching as it ran to the battle field and begin scratching at the small bugs.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Seph watched as the scyther fought off the two pokemon. He had thought that the pokemon was transporting the pokemon along to help it out with attacking the female trainer. He shook the thought out of his head, that wasn't what was happening obviously and he had been wrong. He hated being wrong. He watched as Flora ran to help the fox pokemon help the scyther, not really surprised but continued to give the pokemon orders anyways. He had his pokemon tackle the other pokemon, since that was the only thing Flora really COULD do right then.

While his pokemon was fighting, he ran over to the girl offered to help her up with a hand, "Are you okay?" he asked. He doubted the girl would answer since she didn't seem to be the talkative type. He thought that she would just run away and probably get lost or attacked again.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Philomel seemed confused when the boy ran up and offered his hand. Was he following her? She shook her head slightly, picking herself up. Once standing, she dusted off her coat. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine... What happened here?" She asked, looking around. Charred grass, dark ash spread about, and the final remains of many burnt stumps. The clearing, even if small, was much too damaged to have been caused by a wild pokemon. There didn't even seem to be any footsteps to indicate a fire pokemon approaching the area. Then again, it could've flown. What if it was a Charizard?

Silas growled, climbing onto the Scyther's arm and grabbing the Wurmple between his fangs. Jumping off the blade pokemon, he landed on the ground and immediately spat out the worm. He made a slight gagging noise, definitely not finding it any way tasty. he brought a paw up, wiping his mouth before turning his attention back to combat. He used Leer, eyes glinting maliciously to shock the bug.

The Wurmple received the Leer, returning the favor by hurling itself towards the fox to use Tackle. It managed to hit, but the Zorua didn't seem all too fazed. The dark type growled, retaliating the attack with a Scratch. The Wurmple shot out a web of silk, hitting its opponent and wrapping its silk around the incoming paw. The silk managed to cling to the Zorua's claws, but did not stop the incoming scratch.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Meanwhile Flora took on the Bellsprout, the bellsprout grew as it lashed its vines uselessly on the Turtwig's shell. Flora used Withdraw and Tackle, the only moves she COULD use. She tackled the bellsprout over and over until it finally decided to yield and flee. She was about to move to help the Zoura but a tail slapped into her face with a pound attack, it was another treecko! "What the-" she spoke before getting pounded once more and being sent into a tree.

Give her back!" the Treecko snarled to the female trainer in pokemon, demanding something from the girl.

Seph had ran over to Flora, scared for his pokemon, to check to see if she was all right. Flora seemed weak, but otherwise still energized and ready to battle. He sighed in relief and looked to the treecko, he didn't want to hurt it, but it seemed that the treecko wanted to harm them. They would have to fight.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Silas fought off the Wurmple with relative ease, though took much longer than Flora as the irritating worm wouldn't stop shooting webs of silk at him. He growled, using one more Leer to lower the pokemon's defense. He took a running pounce, scratching the bug's mid section using one paw, then using the other to hold its head down to the ground to avoid being spurted with another String Shot. The fox continued swiping until the bug stopped retaliating, and once he was sure it was unconscious, he threw it off into the bushes.

"Well, that takes care of that..." The Zorua muttered, before turning to the Scyther. The fox's ears pricked upwards in surprise as he watched the Treecko suddenly send the boy's Turtwig to a tree.

Philomel watched the commotion, shifting her focus frantically to and fro. That boy's pokemon had just been hurt! She furrowed her brows when she heard the Treecko talk to her, unable to decipher its odd language. She frowned, not liking how this grass type was acting. "S-Silas! Use Scratch!"

Silas nodded, feeling slightly relieved that his trainer had finally given him some orders. He ran towards the gecko with as much speed as he could muster, before taking a leap. His claws were unsheathed, ready to scrape at its opponent.

Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 pm

The treecko was struck by the attack, and found that he was being teamed up on. He leered at the two before releasing a screech into the air, he was calling on some of his friends to come and help him. He was tackled by the Turtwig once more, he decided to try and ignore the turtwig and get rid of the zorua. The Treecko darted towards the Fox Pokemon and attempted to pound into it with his tail.

Flora used a tackle attack and quickly retreated and withdrew into her shell once more. This pokemon seemed to have physical type of moves so raising her defense was probably best was Seph's thoughts. Seph hated to force her to keep fighting, but the turtwig had refused his order to return and continued to help fight against this annoying treecko.
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 67t9qq
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Silas was hit, falling onto the ground. The Treecko's large, heavy tail had managed to throw itself down onto his back, inflicting more damage than expected. The fox hissed in pain, raising his head to look up to the grass type. He used Leer, before forcing himself to roll
over and scratching the tail above him.

Meanwhile, the Scyther seemed bitter about the fight. It slowly approached Philomel, making sure to lower its scythes. Its eyes were fixed on the trainer's bag, but didn't seem to be showing any intention of harming her other than taking it.

But Philomel didn't catch that. She stared back at the Scyther, looking very much frightened. She shuffled back everytime it took a step forwards, not wanting to be any closer to the possibly dangerous pokemon. Those blades looked sharp, and its speed was definitely a force to be reckoned with. Scyther were never much of a friendly species, or at least the books she had read said so.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Seph was too busy having a pokeball be dropped on his head from something moving in the trees to notice the scyther growing nearer to the girl. He picked up the pokeball while rubbing his head and looking up. He was about to command his turtwig to attack whatever was in the trees, but the treecko had decided he was sick of the pokemon and used a pound attack on it and sending it flying into Joseph's stomach.

The turtwig was about to jump back out into battle despite its wounds, but Joseph had pretended to be knocked out and held onto the turtwig. He feared that Flora was going to get seriously hurt if she continued to fight in her condition, she was obviously tired and needed a rest.

Lucius floated into the area with an astonishing attack called "Astonish." Lucius was glad to be back in action after taking a nap for so long in the pokeball. He would also get to see what the Zorua could do with him on the field, someone immune to the pound attacks.
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 396

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the damned dice...)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:46 am

Philomel was in that situation again. She was cornered by a Scyther, who she guessed was planning on harming her. The glint it emitted from its sharp, sharp claws made her yelp. She forced her cry down, not wanting to accidentally trigger it. From that mere yelp, the bug took an immediately step forwards. It stared at her with intense eyes. It was very focused, and the girl could only guess it was planning its attack or was making sure she wouldn't try to escape. A small bead of sweat dribbled from her forehead. Her heart beat with an unhealthy speed.

The Scyther had enough. It needed to get that bag, whether the girl was willing to surrender it or otherwise. It leaped towards her, mouth open and ready to snag the bag. To the bug's surprise, its mouth did not meet with leather or cloth. Instead, it was met with a circular device.

Silas paid no heed to the ghost type, putting his attention on the Treecko. He used Leer once more, before running towards the grass type with a Scratch in mind. He was unable to deal much damage as he was deflected by the Treecko's sudden swing of a tail, hitting him and sending him back.

Nocive carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 24e81sy
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am

The treecko was weak now, but it wasn't finished yet. It ran towards Silas to try and land a final blow, but it had been intercepted by a Yamask, who had used Protect while standing in front of the Zorua so it wouldn't even have to bother to move. He also did it so he could get closer to the treecko. The pokemon collided with the barrier and tried to push through it, only to be slammed in the face with Lucius's mask as he used Astonish once more. The treecko screeched and fell through a hole in a tree that some pokemon must have made. The treecko tried to get back up, but failed.

Flora struggled against her trainer's seemingly unconscious grip, until she saw that the treecko was defeated. She gave a huff and simply returned to her own pokeball in a bit of a fit.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:08 am

Upon seeing the pokeball suck up the Scyther, Philomel sighed with relief. She hurriedly ran to Silas' direction, wanting to make sure her partner was okay even after the ordeal. She was interrupted, however, as the Scyther broke out from the Pokeball and grabbed her hard by the bag. The girl gasped, hastily struggling against the bug. She finally pulled her arm free from the bag's strap, trying to get away from the bug type before it caught her. The blade pokemon fell backwards, having pulled too much on the bag. It fell to the ground, and by some stroke of fate, a vacant pokeball had dropped and hit it in the belly. The red light emerged from the ball once more.

Philomel took the opportunity, grabbing her bag and running to her partner at once. Silas seemed surprised by the Yamask's actions, but didn't bother questioning. He muttered a thanks to the ghost type, before turning to his trainer. The fox was bombarded by apologies and questions on whether he was alright, to which he replied with only nods.

Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:20 am

Seph floated slowly over to his trainer who had finally "Woken Up" and saw the ordeal as the scyther broke out of the pokeball once more and headed towards the girl who seemed to terrified of it. He assumed that the scyther had been attacking as well, so maybe he WAS right from the beginning. He planned out what he would do, he would grab a rock, throw it to get its attention and then run like Boufflaunts were on his heels...He put on a determined front and reached back to grab a rock, he thought nothing of the strange perfectly round shape of the "rock" as he threw it.

He was surprised when a pokeball flew from his hand and towards the scyther, hitting it and sucking it into the strange contraption.
[Note: This is the pokeball Noci found earlier so this will not count as mine]
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 am

[LOL]

Philomel watched as the Scyther was sucked in by the random pokeball. She was hesitant to feel relieved, assuming that the bug would probably be able to break out like it did before. She watched it closely, taking a few steps back from the twitching Pokeball as she counted. 1...2...3... She breathed a sighed of relief. And then the pokeball suddenly broke open. She gave a squeak of fright as it suddenly broke out from the red light, leaping towards her. It seemed much, much angrier now.

Silas roared, leaping up and bashing his head against the bug's. He and his new opponent toppled onto the ground, dull aches on their skulls. Primarily the Zorua's, as Scythers were much tougher in terms of bone and shell thanks to their bug typing. The dark type stood up once more, slightly wobbly. He watched as the Scyther did as well, both locking gazes as they waited for the first move.

Philomel decided to try one more time. Scyther were known to be BORN with fighting moves. And Zorua were pure dark types that would definitely feel intense pain from fighting moves. She wasn't going to take that chance.

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 33zd3qh

Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 am

Seph was relieved that the Scyther was caught he relaxed a bit, the swarm of pokemon now gone. He looked to his Yamask which seemed to be bored once more and continued floating about. Seph stood up and approached the girl, "Are you alright miss?" he asked, genuinely concerned for the girl. Lucius floated above his head, ready to hit him with the mask if he ended up making a fool of himself once more. Lucius looked at the Zorua, he remembered that in his previous life Seph's father had killed a Zoroark and left the egg to fend for itself just so he could have a Zoroark mat on his living room floor. Lucius hated Seph's father...he wondered what had happened to that little egg that had been left alone once...
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 am

When the satisfying CLICK! was finally heard, Philomel didn't know if she was to feel happy or fearful. She had just captured a scary bug pokemon that had just tried to attack her and it had scythes for claws and and and- The girl snapped out of her thoughts, realizing that the boy was approaching her. She looked down, seeing her partner giving her a look that said 'don't mess this up'. She frowned, not so sure if she could fulfill her friend's wish.

"Um... yes. Thank you again for helping me... I get into trouble a lot you see but I think it's because I'm kinda clumsy and I don't really see where I'm going but..." She stopped, finally noticing that she was beginning to ramble. "Uh... Sorry for being a bother." She said, struggling to keep her voice from shrinking again.

Silas rolled his eyes, but accepted his trainer's performance. At least she didn't run this time. His ear twitched before he turned his head, facing up to the odd ghost pokemon. It seemed to be staring at him. "Zoru. Zorua, zoru. <Is there something wrong?>"
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 am

"Nah you're fine!" Seph laughed, glad that the girl was finally talking and not running from him. He looked at the pokeball with the scyther and said, "Good catch you got there. Scythers are strong as we've just seen...since it was able to break out of all of those pokeballs." He realized that something was missing, he reached behind him to find that his back was bare, his bow was gone! He searched around frantically but quickly found it in a bush next to the tree where the treecko had fallen. It must have been flung there when his turtwig was slammed into his stomach.

"Oh? Nothing...you just remind me of a time when Seph's father killed a Zoroark for his living room mat and left an egg to fend for itself...Never liked that guy. He always pushed Seph to be just like him, and only caused Seph to run away..." The ghostly pokemon trailed off as he was reminded of his own past life.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:04 am

Philomel smiled, feeling much less nervous now that she had heard the boy laugh. It had been a while since she'd actually heard someone laugh, and not at another or her own expense. It was... nice. She looked down at the Pokeball in her hands, her genuine smile being replaced by an awkward, unsure one. "Haha... well, I guess a Scyther would be a good addition to the team... But it'll probably be a handful though..."

The girl looked up from the Pokeball, seeing the boy suddenly frantically search around the area. She raised a brow, puzzled by the other trainer's antics. She walked over, about to ask what he was looking for. Her eyes landed upon a bow, which not soon after was taken by the boy. She tilted her head, still not understanding why he treasured it so much. He apparently didn't even bring any arrows. "Uh... Sorry for asking... But why do you even bring that bow around?"

Silas, at first, simply raised a brow at the beginning of the story. But when it reached to the part where 'Killed a Zoroark' and 'Left an egg', his calm, uncaring mask broke into that of anger, outrage, and confusion being mixed and held back by sheer willpower. 'No, it couldn't be possible. Okay, I may have lost my parents at an early age, found by humans, stolen, then given to Philomel, but...' The Zorua took a deep breath. "Zorua, zoru rua zorua zoru. <What a coincidence. But there is utterly no way.>"

Nocive carried out 2 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 001 , Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 2 204
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum