Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 3 VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my!

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 am

A caterpie appeared...then ran...
Seph saw the Zoura's actions and grew a bit enraged by the pokemon's great lengths to win a fight. Sure the Shinx attacked first, but that was no excuse to kill it. He ignored the caterpie that had fallen on his head, who was looking around confusedly, and asked his turtwig to stop the fight. Flora nodded with a determined face and charged towards the duo, she withdrew into her shell as she ran, combining withdraw with tackle. She had aimed for the crazed Zorua during her attack and was practically flying towards him from the force of her run.

Seph watched his pokemon go in for the attack, he knew that the turtwig's shell was hard, so if they attacked she could just retreat into her shell. He would have gone in himself if he wasn't sure that Flora could handle it. Memories came back to him that only made him feel guilty. His father had showed him how to make a bowl out of a turtwig's shell before, killed the pokemon right in front of him. He hated his father...
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 3 Empty Re: Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my!

Post by Nocive Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Silas could already pick up the sound of something rushing towards him. As an act of impulse and self-defense, he jumped behind the paralyzed Shinx. The Shinx couldn't defend itself; the shock still lingering at the back of its neck rendered it incapable of processing the whirring noise in time. The electric type shrieked in excruciating pain, being directly hit by the attack. The Zorua took the opportunity immediately, rolling out of the way in time and watching as his opponent was sent toppling onto the ground. The wild pokemon writhed in pain, having been hit near-fatally in its ribs. It curled up, moaning in agony. After a few minutes, the pokemon staggered onto its feet, before fleeing the scene with a limp. The electric type fled into the bushes slowly, whimpering all the while. It left its dead meal.

The Zorua felt like hitting his own face with his paw. What was that boy thinking?! "ZORU! ZORUA ZORU ZORUA ZO? ZORU ZORUA ZORU RUZO! <HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND! What in Arceus' name were you thinking?! It's not like I was going to KILL that Shinx! We were fighting in a way NATURAL WILD-BORN POKEMON FOUGHT.>" Had battling really gone this far down? To the point natural moves were now deemed an act of killing in comparison to 'official' human-named moves?

Nocive carried out 1 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 3 1facqx
Nocive
Nocive

Poke : 9022

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:33 pm

The zorua seemed enraged at Seph, he couldn't understand why though. He knew nothing of the language of pokemon, all he knew was the battle was becoming too fierce and one of them would've gotten seriously hurt. He decided not to waste time on trying to figure out what the Zorua was saying and simply returned Flora, who had apologized to the pokemon simply saying, "I was just following orders..." and disappearing into the pokeball.

His Yamask hummed a grim tune as he suddenly appeared behind Seph, scaring him slightly but not that much. The yamask had escaped the pokeball only moments ago, witnessing the entire event. Lucius didn't know much about the pokemon world, nor care. His duty was to protect Joseph in the form of his pokemon, which tore him up inside since he couldn't speak to his friend like he used to.

BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Zoruas, Eevees, Wrumples Oh my! - Page 3 67t9qq
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum