Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure

2 posters

Go down

Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure Empty Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 1:15 am

A girl with long flowing brunette hair looked at the lab door in front of her, she heard strange music on the other side of the door that had attracted her here. She had never the type of music that had been playing here before, and was curious about it. She knocked on the door, before looking down and noticing a sign on the welcome mat that read, "Just come in" She cleared her throat at herself, her charmander was walking along beside her.

Zayne yawned as the two walked inside of the house with the strange music. He kinda liked the music, but he liked the kind that Kiara listened to better. What she listened to had a bit more of a dark feel to it and not many people knew about it. He guessed that her love for odd things had rubbed off on him after these years he had spent with her. He noticed a chair over to the side of the room and decided to hop up on it. He hung his arms over the back of the swivel chair as it rolled and turned a bit as he rested his head on it, his back legs holding him up on the seat.

"A-Anyone here?" Kiara called over the loud music.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure Empty Re: Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure

Post by Nocive Wed May 29, 2013 1:28 am

In one corner of the room, right beside a gigantic pair of speakers, was a tall Gardevoir. The Gardevoir seemed to be attempting to fight off a Zoroark, causing numerous equipment to go flying all across the room in their wild battle. The dark bipedal fox growled, trying to reach a panel beside the speakers, possibly to turn off the obnoxiously loud music. The Gardevoir, on the other hand, was trying to drag it away from the panel, using its psychic powers to throw various objects at the dark type. Muffled and mixed in the music were their relentless growls and screeches, causing the small items nearby to vibrate from the loud sounds.

A large distance away from the fighting duo was a lanky, yet meek-looking boy clad in a tattered lab coat. He seemed to have dark hair, with a pair of large round glasses perched up on his nose, obscuring his eyes. He seemed to be visibly shaken, with some parts of his clothes tattered and shredded. It seemed as though he had tried to intervene with the fight earlier, but ended in vain. He looked over to the sound of the young girl's voice, both terrified and nervous as he realized he had been unable to pacify the pokemon before the trainers had arrived.

Hastily fixing himself, the trembling boy walked over to the girl. He forced a smile on his face, trying to ignore the ruckus behind him. "H-hello. Welcome to Redwood Laboratory. H-how may I help you?"
Nocive
Nocive

Poke : 9022

Back to top Go down

Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure Empty Re: Zayne and Kiara, the Start of an Odd Little Adventure

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 1:39 am

Kiara had stared dumb-founded at the scene. She smiled nervously as the scientist and spoke, "I-I want to start my journey, but I already have a pokemon i'd like to use." She turned to gesture to her charmander, who had dark orange markings on it's head with striped in the same color. She found that her charmander had disappeared though. "Where's Zayne?" She asked herself aloud.

Zayne had witness the struggle going on over the music, and decided it was up to him to stop it. It was up to him to bring peace to this establishment. It was up to him, TO KEEP THAT LOVEY MUSIC PLAYING. He had climbed his way up cabinets and carefully but quickly picked his way through the various items on the cabinets. He finally reached above the Gardevoir and the zoroark, he leaped down towards the Zoraork. He was trying to surprise it and distract it.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Wed May 29, 2013 1:51 am

The Zoroark screeched in surprise, feeling something land on its back. It began running around, shaking vigorously in attempts of getting the Charmander off it. The Gardevoir seemed surprised at first, but gave a cackle at the scene in front of her. She raised one arm, lifting one of the nearby chairs and hurling it towards the distracted Zoroark. The bipedal fox gave a cry, having dodged in time but ended up falling on its face as its leg got hit. It landed on the floor with a thud, grumbling to itself. "Gggrrrhrrr Grroaarrrkk.... < Kid, get off me... >" It hissed, trying to get back up on its feet.

Helix had dragged himself to the nearest drawer, grabbing 5 pokeballs and a Pokedex. He turned around, about to walk over and give the girl the items when he heard a something fall on the ground. Looking over, he gasped as he saw a Charmander on his Zoroark's back. Was that this trainer's pokemon?! "No! Bad Asch! Don't hurt the Charmander!" He commanded, not wanting to accidentally hurt the trainer's partner because of his pokemon's foolishness.

The Zoroark looked at him, as if saying 'Are you serious?'. The Gardevoir only laughed louder, before continuing to bob its head to the beat of the loud music.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 2:10 am

Zayne just laughed and hopped off of the pokemon, "Char Char Maaaander! CHAR!" More than eight seconds! I WIN! He walked away with fake kisses to a fake crowd as he tossed an imaginary cowboy hat in the air to rub his victory in a bit. He climbed back onto the chair he had found earlier with a content smile on his face as the music continued to blast on the stereo.

"S-Sorry about that!" Kiara said quickly, "He's a bit unruly and he's not afraid to do what he wants no matter what the punishment is. I-I'm really sorry!" She gave a glare at Zayne only to receive a smug smile, she wouldn't do anything serious against him. Besides, she had found it a bit funny too and was trying to refrain from laughing. She waited for the professor, at least she assumed that this was the professor, as she hoped the Zoroark wouldn't eat her charmander.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Wed May 29, 2013 2:18 am

Helix chuckled nervously. "Ahah... It's fine... No one really got hurt, anyways. Here are your starter items. 5 pokeballs and a Pokedex." The dark-haired professor passed the items to the trainer, his hands still shaking slightly. He turned back to his two pokemon, a look of disappointment, mild anger, and concern on his face. "B-both of you really need to stop being so rash. You could've hurt someone!"

The Zoroark gave a low growl, standing back onto its hand legs. It shot the Charmander a glare, before turning back to the Gardevoir. It wasn't going to back down that easily, not while its precious nap was at stake. He was fixed on turning off that darned human music and finally relaxing, and a puny fire lizard and an unruly psychic scum wasn't going to stop him from his well-deserved rest.

The Gardevoir laughed at the Charmander's antics. "Garde! Gardevoir garde voir! < Hey Kid! I like your style! >" She called to the fire lizard, before turning to her teammate. Her eyes and hands glowed, ready for her next attack. "Garde? < Round 2? >"
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 am

Kiara took the pokeballs, "Th-Thank you!" she exclaimed with a shy smile. She motioned for Zayne to follow before leaving out the door, thinking her pokemon was right behind her. She planned on taking the shuttle bus to route four, there was an tunnel in that route with some strange mushrooms she wanted to see. She grew excited at the thought of perhaps taking one with her on the road! She hummed as she walked along.

Zayne had stayed behind for a bit though, he wanted a bit more fun. He had grabbed the knob of one of the steel drawers, pulling it off. He placed it over his tail for a bit until it grew to a bright red color, he smirked. He tossed it into the air and gave a leap as he smashed his tail into it, "CHARMANDER CHAR!" BATTER UP! he yelled as he did so. The knob whistled towards where the Zoroark was about to step, if his estimation had been correct, the Zoroark would step on the burning knob AND slip and fall. Zayne snickered as he fled the scene to catch up his trainer, waiting to see if he could hear the Zoroark.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 am

Asch lunged at the Gardevoir, oblivious as the burning door knob rolled in his path. He gave an ear-piercing screech, falling backwards and slamming his back on the cold floor while holding his burnt foot. Alright, he was going to positively KILL that Charmander when he sees him again. He howled with pain, rolling on the floor. The fur on his foot was sizzling, looking darker than they were supposed to due to the heat from the door knob.

Accompanied by the Zoroark's scream was Blythe's loud laughter. The Gardevoir held her stomach as she laughed uncontrollably, tears forming in her eyes as she continued to watch the Zoroark roll on the floor with pain. Helix watched from afar, facepalming at the spectacle. He really regretted his decision of bringing the duo with him.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down