Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Here's to a new adventure! VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Here's to a new adventure!

2 posters

Go down

Here's to a new adventure! Empty Here's to a new adventure!

Post by Act-I Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 am

It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining. The bird Pokemon were chirping happily and the spring weather was making the day even better. And for Rin, it was a chance for a new beginning.

Rin Murahashi, soon-to-be trainer, wandered through Redwood Village, taking in the sights and sounds. A gentle breeze ran through her black hair. She smiled slightly at the nice day, but it quickly faded. She hoped she'd find the lab where she could get her first Pokemon.

She caught sight of the ranch-like lab and looked for a place to enter. She found it but before entering she leaned on the fence keeping the Pokemon inside and stared in wonder. She took out her camera and snapped a picture of scene and then went inside silently, planning on getting her first Pokemon there.

Act-I

Poke : 4347

Back to top Go down

Here's to a new adventure! Empty Re: Here's to a new adventure!

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 am

Inside the humble little ranch like laboratory, things were being prepared for the swarm of trainers that were to come soon. It was that time of the year where people from all over the PokeEarth were coming to start their journey, here in this little region. The main Professor and his assistant were currently out somewhere else doing who knows what.

So, a young lady was busily doing all the work on her own. She was a scientist too, of course. The young woman seemed to sense someone was just outside and quickly appeared in the doorway, a smile on her face. "Hello, hello!" she called to the girl not too far off. "Come on in! I'm assuming you're going to start your journey as well?"
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun May 05, 2013 10:37 am

Rin was surprised at how empty the lab was. It wasn't really that bad of a thing really, it was just not what Rin expected. "Erm...Hello, ma'am," she said quietly, bowing her head down a little in greeting. "Yes, that's exactly what I want. Do you... mind?"

Rin stepped farther into the room, closer to the scientist. She stayed alert, trying not to accidentally bump into anything or step on something. She gestured to a nearby window with a slow wave of her hand. "May I take a look out there?" she asked.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 10:50 am

"No, of course not! Go ahead, dear. What starter do you want?" the lady motioned Rin inside and hurried around, grabbing an ebony-colored bag and stuffing the items in quickly before rushing to the computer.

"What starter do you want? What's your name, anyway?" she seemed a bit impatient but polite, most likely for the possibility of more trainers coming and making everything hectic.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 am

Rin didn't like being rushed, but she headed to the window and took a good long look at the Pokemon. Many caught her eye, but she knew she could only pick one.

A small Pokemon caught her eye. It was blue with a tan underside and for a seconded a flame grew from its back and then disappeared like it was sucked back up into the Pokemon's flesh.

"If it isn't any trouble, I'd like that one, please," she said politely, pointing at the little fire Pokemon. "Also, I'm Rin Murahashi. Pleased to, uh, make your acquaintance."

((She wants Cyndaquil, if you couldn't guess))

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

[ You told me. And Cyndaquil is green. |D ]

"It's not a problem, dear," the lady spoke, typing like lightning into the small computer. It whirred for a few moments before spitting out a Pokeball, nice and shiny.

The lady, a bit more calmly, walked over to Rin and handed the black Bag and Pokeball to her. "Here you go! Any questions?" she smiled, but it was obvious she wanted to get ready for the next trainer.
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun May 05, 2013 11:36 am

((looks pretty blue to me! ewe))

"Ah, no. I'm fine," Rin said, accepting the items and Pokeball. "Thank you for your help. I'll leave you alone now." With than, Rin began to walk out the door, new gear in tow.

Rin held the Pokeball in her hand and looked at the Pokemon in the capsule's top. It was cute, though she was yet to think of a name for it. As she did earlier, Rin smiled, and her Cyndaquil smiled back up at her.

It was going to be a pretty good day.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down