Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Lost...still... VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Lost...still...

2 posters

Go down

Lost...still... Empty Lost...still...

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 9:26 pm

The medium sized boy heaved a sigh as he now found himself in yet ANOTHER route. He had seen the signs announcing the different routes he had been to, but not a SINGLE sign of a city. He was unlucky enough to not think to look up and see the massive sky scrapers that was Steeli City towering above the routes. He was now lost in a seemingly endless field with tall grass everywhere and a gaint tree in the middle. He had approached the tree and found a sign that said "Under Construction~" at the entrance. He huffed in frustration and left the tree to it's mighty and tall self.
The boy's name was Seph, he was the son of a infamous hunter that killed the pokemon rather than sell them for profit. Seph hated killing things or harming them, pokemon battles were different. Pokemon battles helped the pokemon to become stronger even if they were to lose. He liked helping the pokemon, it gave him a feeling of satisfaction. Like he made up for some of the crimes his father commited.
The trainer had brown hair, glittering green eyes, and was considered very handsome by the girls back at his villiage. He wore a brown cloak over his clothes with his hood down. He decided to hang around the area and see what he could find here. Maybe some pokemon worth catching, Lucius was probably getting a bit lonely.
For the yamask, it was quite the opposite. The pokemon loathed the thought of his trainer getting more pokemon, he could take care of his trainer just fine on his own! Granted there was that one time with the starlys where he couldn't do diddly squat but still! He mumbled to himself in anger whilst in his pokeball, waiting for something to occur.
BlueKat12 carried out 3 launched of one Route Three :
Lost...still... 415 , Lost...still... 335 , Lost...still... 35372ty
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost...still... Empty Re: Lost...still...

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm

(OF COURSE I GET A F**KING ZANGOOSE!!! XDDD)
Seph didn't have to wait long for something to come around. He heard the sound of rustling just ahead of him, and approached it. He was surprised by a hissing Zangoose, the zangoose gave a low hiss as it bent it's ears back. It slashed it's claws menacingly as it approached Seph.
Seph gave a cry and scrambled back, Lucius couldn't do anything to this normal type currently, so he'd have to run. He pushed himself up and scrambled to run away, the Zangoose had darted around him and cut him off. Seph decided to be a bit smarter this time, he grabbed a handful of sand and threw it into the already enraged Zangoose's eyes and flee once more. He grabbed another handful of sand, he felt an item be caught in the midst of his pile of dirt. He continued to run until he was practically on the other side of the field. When he was sure he didn't hear the pokemon's enraged cries, he looked into his hand and saw that he had picked up a leftovers item. The pokemon must've been feasting and he interrupted his meal.
He called out Lucius and decided to allow the pokemon to hold the item, he heard that it helped pokemon regain health over time. It would be useful to the yamask at least. He breathed heavily as he leaned against a bush, his elbow bumping into something. The was an angry buzz as a pokemon flew up from the bush and hovered in his face. He gave a startled cry and pushed himself further into the bush. He quickly reached into his coat's deep pockets and tossed out the pokeball that was inside.
Lucius was prepped for battle when he came out, he saw the combee that was attacking his trainer and gave his own angry cry. As he flailed his arms at the combee, using astonish. The combee gave a irritated buzz, and began to flap it's wings faster, using a gust attack as the winds became stronger. Lucius was smart though, he held up his mask in a Protect as he protected himself from the attack. He then used Disable, he smashed the combee's wings with his fist, making sure that it couldn't use gust anymore for a while. The combee looked a bit panicked now, it began releasing a sweet scent.
The pokemon was no match for the Yammask's relentless Astonish attacks, the Combee flinched many times and could only use Sweet Scent as an attack while it's wing was damaged. Lucius gave one final astonish, the combee stopped flying all together, and fell to the ground. Seph finally got up from where he stood, "Geez Lucius, remind me not to tick YOU off.." he said as he picked up the pokemon and placed it inside the bush it had previously been sleeping in.
The Yamask gave a nod, "Yam Yam!" Damn Right! before retreating into it's pokeball. Seph chuckled and pocketed the pokeball. He looked around, looking for anything to train on or maybe catch. Maybe he could find a pokemon that WON'T be angry with him for all eternity...
Lost...still... 67t9qq , Lost...still... 043 , Lost...still... 280
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Seph noticed a pokeball just laying around on the ground. He walked over to it, only to have something cry out in pain and squirm under his foot. He leaped into the air in surprise and landed on the pokeball, the round shape of the ball caused it to roll and make him fall. He found his head cusioned from the fall by the body of an oddish. The oddish gave a cry and was silenced as it was KO'd from his weight. "Erm...Sorry!" He called, he picked up the pokeball and decided to get out of there before it woke up.
He found himself confronted by an enraged Ralts. The ralts growled at him and pointed at the KO'd oddish, "Hey I said I'm sorry!" he shrugged. He didn't mean to hurt the oddish, but what was he to do? He didn't have potions or oran berries or anything!
"Sorry isn't good enough!" he heard a voice in his head.
"Wh-What?"
"Telepathy MORON it's an ability I got from the dream world!"
"So the ralts is-"
"Talking? YES idiot...now fight me!"
"Um...okay..." he said. He sent out Lucius who stared at the Ralts as if to say, "really?"
"S-Shut up! I may be level 5 but I can put up a good fight!"
"Level Five? The only move you'd know is growl..."Seph replied in confusion.
"So you think i'm weak? Not worthy to fight?"
Lucius gave a cry as he moved in for an astonish attack, "YAMMASK!" FINE I'LL FIGHT! The ralts took massive damage and flinched in pain. The yamask took the chance to use disable on the ralts, rendering it's growl attack useless and it was vulnerable to anything. He continued to use Astonish until the ralts finally fell. The Yamask wasn't happy with the ralts for insulting Joseph, he gave a huff and returned to his pokeball.
Seph looked at the ralts, "Sorry..." he said once more to the unconciouss body. He looked at Yamask's pokeball and said to it, "I know being aggresive in battle is good, but maybe you're being a little TOO aggressive Lucius..."
The yamask huffed inside his pokeball, "Yam..yammask." Fine....i'll chill a bit.

Lost...still... 35372ty , Lost...still... 312 , Lost...still... 187
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm

[WHY DOES IT KEEP SPAWNING POKEMON THAT CAN'T ATTACK MEEE!?!?]
Seph walked on for a bit longer, noticing a minun eyeing them sucpiciously. It didn't seem like it wanted to fight though. He ignored it, continuing forward in the field.
He was surprised that the field was teeming with life despite how empty it looked. He wondered if any rare pokemon lived in the field, sure he had seen the ralts that was able to use telepathy, but he wasn't really interested in ralts.(RILEY DO NOT SHOOT HIM!) He wasn't even sure on just what he was looking for! He hadn't even PLANNED on coming here.
He saw a hoppip not far away, it looked to be carrying yet another Leftover item. Now THAT he was interested in. He could probably sell that for something since he already had it. He approached the hoppip who glared at him, and sent out Lucius.
The yamask knew what to do, he started off with an astonish. He was astonished himself when he witnessed the hoppip gather the sunight and use synthesis. He stared before using a simple disable on the move. He began his onslaught of astonishes once more, while the hoppip splashed about. A few times the hoppip was able to use synthesis again, but was quickly shot down as Lucius used disable even more. The hoppip finally dropped the item and fled, not wanting to be KO'd.
Seph walked over to pick up the leftovers, thinking that this route was a bit of a piece of cake. The pokemon didn't really seem to be able to fight back, or do anything against Lucius. He sighed, he had most likely just jinxed himself. He was probably just having insanely good luck, and things were most likely about to get bad. So he decided not to push his luck, and left the route,

[Yes I know, it sucks.....The dice didn't want to cooperate and I left the rp for so long that I forgot where I was even going with it |D)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:12 pm

~Grading Time~

Length: Not bad. Consistency is lacking a bit, as some posts suddenly shrink, but that's understandable. You left off pretty good, but I was disappointed at how forced the rest of it went. Nonetheless, decent.

Rewards: +1 Level + 500 Poke

Descriptions: Uh. Well, this is where I have the biggest issue. Maybe you should elaborate more on your characters' thoughts and actions? It seems a bit hazy on some parts, but it does get the idea across. The pacing is too fast for my liking, though, so it would've been best if you slowed down a bit. Sure, the pokemon can't really fight back, but don't forget, pokemon are just like animals. They don't need moves to fight back. They can just use normal body parts to attack such as normal hitting, slapping, punching and so forth. Though it's obvious they wouldn't have as much damage, at least they're making use of themselves instead of just staying around and taking hits. Just my two cents.

Rewards: +1 Level +200 Poke

Plot: Basic plot. Guy gets lost in the wilderness, training, messing with pokemon, lalala. The Ralts was the only character I really liked, since it showed the most character out of the wild pokemon you faced. It cared about others and went as far as to act for vengeance. Nice touch.

Rewards: +2 Levels +300 Poke

Total: +4 Levels to be distributed as you see fit and 1000 Poke.
Nocive
Nocive

Poke : 9022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum