Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
An Awkward beginning! VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

An Awkward beginning!

2 posters

Go down

An Awkward beginning! Empty An Awkward beginning!

Post by Jikumo Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:55 am

Zack climbed into the window of the lab, tip-toeing through the bookshelves that seemed like a maze. Chiru tweeted a bit in her nervousness, and Zack clamped her beak shut. He whispered, "We don't want to be seen, Chiru! Haven't you heard the rumors about the professor here?" He kept tip-toeing until he found the desk with the pokeball and pokedex on the table. He sighed in relief, a bit too loud, actually. He reached for it, trembling ever so slightly. Chiru tweeted loudly and ran off into the shelves, "Chiru, where are you going? We're so close!" He ran after her, and finally caught her. Picking her up, he held her in place, "What's wrong with you? We almost had our stuff and we could've been outta here!" He looked up and saw a man snoozing in an office chair. The features matched, this could only be..."C-crap." Chiru chirped loudly again and hid behind Zack.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Poke : 3442

Back to top Go down

An Awkward beginning! Empty Re: An Awkward beginning!

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:26 am

"You know you can ask right?" The man sighed, his sleep interrupted. He turned his head towards the boy, his eyes glinting as he removed his legs that had been propped up on the desk for comfort. He heaved another sigh and said, "The pokedexs and the pokeballs are free for aspiring Experiments trainers. Though stealing from the lab is a different story..."

A black haxorus dropped in front of him from seemingly the ceiling, giving and intimidating rumble as rubble fell from the top. A voice shouted from the top floor, "DAMN IT I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF WEIGHING THE DAMN THING!"

"Oh, shut up....we have a trainer of some sort here" the white haired man looked back to the boy, waiting for his next move, though he hadn't planned on his pokemon dropping from the ceiling.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:36 am

Zack was at a loss for words, "I...uh...well...you see..." He got up and placed Chiru on his head, probably making him look sillier than he already did, "I've come to start my journey! Sorry about sneaking in, I just...heard rumors about you.." He shivered at the thought, and just then, the ceiling cracked and a Haxorus fell, glaring at Zack. Chiru puffed herself up, not wanting to be outdone by some wannabe dragon. "Swablu Swablu Swabluu!" She chirped at the Haxorus, chewing it out for trying to intimidate them. Zack returned her to her pokeball before things got worse for them, and pocketed the ball. "N-nice dragon...I don't w-want any trouble..." He saw a thin man, probably one of the assistants, fall from the hole in the roof and bounce off the Haxorus, falling to the ground. "H-hey, are you alright?" Zack didn't know what to make of all this. He should've just grabbed the balls and pokedex when he had the chance...
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 am

"Yes I'm fine!" The red haired man said grumpily before moving along back up the stairs, mumbling something about roof repairs.

The white haired man simply stated, "Yeah, Yeah. Take the things and go. You can find pokeballs anywhere and pokedexs are mass produced here in Ichigo now. Just take them and leave." The white haired man swirled his chair to face his desk once more, working on research about strangely colored pokemon and how the pokemon came to be strangely colored. The black Haxorus glared at the pokeball with the Swablu, desperately wanting to eat it for chirping at it. It gave a huff, blowing a good blast of air at the trainer before turning around and squeezing its way up the stairs to return to the top floor. The boy was lucky the pokemon was highly trained.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 am

Zack wasted no time grabbing the items and leaving the lab, "WELL, BYE!" he breathed a sight of relief, he had made it out of the lab unharmed. He let Chiru out of her ball, "What were you thinking!?" The bird, soon-to-be-dragon, sighed, then just turned her head like it was a private matter. "Whatever. Let's get going, alright? We've got a lot of training to do!" Zack walked off to the route, but Chiru looked back at the lab, and swore an oath to one day defeat that Haxorus, one on one. "Chiruuuu, you coming?" Chiru sighed, her trainer had no idea of what she was capable of, yet. She flapped her wings and landed on Zack's head, and they both walked down the route, just a kid and his soon-to-be dragon. Zack looked back once more, but smiled, despite the encounter he had just faced, "This is gonna be good, I can tell."
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down