Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ - Page 2 VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Seph gave a huff after the girl left, he was going whether she liked it or not. He managed to get a few yards from the cave before a spasm of pain started up again. He was able to resist it better this time now that he had expected it. He kept walking despite the pain until he saw a familiar figure, Lucius. Lucius seemed to be spying on something, he walked over to the yamask. He was surprised to see that the pain was slowly beginning to go away the closer he got to Lucius. "Hey buddy, what're you looking at?" he asked the Yamask.

"What is this!?" A voice yelled from where the Yamask was looking. Seph looked to see a man holding his bow and shaking it violently at an abra, "This is worthless! It could make me 25 dollars max at the market! I told you to bring me expensive items!" the man slammed the bow on the ground, which bounced off harshly from a rock that stuck out of the layer of snow before making the shape of a bow in the dirt. Another wave of pain came over him, causing him to cry out loudly. The man looked about for the source, but quickly decided it was nothing.
(HEAR ALL DA CRIES! *is shot*)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★

Post by Act-I Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

In the freezing storm, Ashley heard Seph cry in pain. She quickly followed the sound and saw Seph and his Yamask. "What is going on with you?" she asked, though out of worry. She hoped he was okay, even though the redhead couldn't figure out the sources of his pain. Ashley looked over at what Seph's Yamask was looking at.

Through the snow, Ashley saw a man angrily shouting at his Abra about something, and then tossing the mysterious bow that was taken from Seph aside. She back at Seph. "Will you be okay if I get your bow back?" she asked.

Act-I

Poke : 4347

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm

"Y-Yes. I need it" Seph looked up to see the man about to stomp on weapon, possibly with enough force to crack it in half. "NO!" He screamed, his yamask seemed to scream too as it shot forward and hit the man's knee with the mask it carried. The Yamask floated up as he watched the man hold his knee and cry in pain. Lucius gave an annoyed huff at the man and kept his attention as he sent his Abra out to battle the Yamask.
(Sorry if this turns out REALLY short...It's hard to tell with Forumotion's new layout thingy)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Ashley watched as the man went to step on the bow and sighed in relief as Seph's Yamask intervened. Ashley looked back at Seph once more, before nodding. "Okay, I'm on it," she said before surveying the situation. The Yamask and the Abra looked like they were about to battle, and they were close to the bow. The idol decided that just running and getting it wouldn't be the best approach. She decided to use one of her Pokemon instead.

Ashley grabbed the Pokeball which held her newly-caught Shinx. In a flash of red light the light blue Pokemon appeared in the snow. "Hey, I need you to retrieve that bow over there," Ashley said, pointing to the bow shaped spot on the ground, "But be sneaky about it!" The Shinx nodded and began to sneak over to the bow.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:10 pm

The trainer commanded his pokemon to fight, unleashing fire punches on the Yamask as the yamask in turn used Astonish like there was no tomorrow. The trainer was furious with the tiny pokemon for attacking him. The trainer heard a voice behind him and turned to see a trainer, "This your Yamask?" he snarled. He brought out few pokeballs and sent out:
BlueKat12 carried out 3 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ - Page 2 123 , ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ - Page 2 165 , ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ - Page 2 204
[Can't decide what to have him have so I am using the dice, if these all turn out items then could you roll again for them or choose? XD]
Seph struggled up and sent out his newly captured pokemon, Flora. The turtwig leaped forward and landed on the ground with a bow. She looked up to see the pokemon that confronted them in attempt to harm her trainer.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Ashley watched as Lux, her Shinx, began to sneak through the thin layer of snow now coating the ground. He was right behind to bow when Seph's new Turtwig jumped in front of it. He wasn't surprised, and went to stand next to the green turtle. Lux wasn't going to let a single Pokemon defend to bow, what with all the bug types this trainer had.

Ashley saw this and decided to chip in with helping Seph. She sent out her other Pokemon, Star the Starly, and commanded it to stand by Seph's Yamask and fight.

"The playing field's even. Four against four. Make your move,"  she replied confidently. Even though she was a fairly new trainer, she had some experience with Pokemon, and she would defend Seph's mysterious bow even though she only had a slight idea of its powers.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:37 pm

A scyther, Ledyba, and a pineco appeared. The scyther  glared at the yamask and the starly along side the Abra ehilr the ledyba and pineco confronted the Turtwig and shinx. Joseph struggled up and launched himself forward, grabbing onto the bow while sliding. He felt the pain subside and be replaced with rage as his Yamask was struck with a fire punch. He got up to command his pokemon to fight, he was about to show this guy what happened to people who harmed his pokemon and him. He looked to Ashley to see if she was ready for the battle.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:16 am

Ashley returned Seph's gaze and nodded. She was ready to battle. Two double battles at once was not the best thing for a new trainer to do, but she didn't care. The redhead wasn't planing on running anytime soon.

"Okay, Star! Start with a growl attack, then Quick Attack Scyther! Lux, Tackle the Ledyba!" Ashley commanded. Star took no time to hesitate, letting out the low chirp that was the bird's growl. Star's two opponents we'ren't phased and just stepped forward. While they were doing so, Star managed to zip to the Scyther and attack it with Quick Attack, catching it off guard. The Abra switched to a Thunderpunch, the super-effective attack just grazing Star's wing.

On the other side of the battle, Lux pounched on the Ledyba, pinning the weak bug to the ground. It used Comet Punch with the arms that weren't pinned, knocking the Shinx off of it. The Pineco used this moment to attack the surprised Lux, attacking it with Tackle, which was barely dodged by the Shinx rolling out of the way.

Ashley worried that she would lose both of these battles. She wondered what Seph would do during the battle, hoping he could deal more damage than she did.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

"Lucius, astonish the Pinecoe. Flora, tackle, you aim for the pineco too..."Joseph knew of the pinecone pokemon's explosive nature, and didn't want to take a risk with it. He watched as Lucius began to hit the Pineco with astonish attacks, striking the pineco about. The Pineco tried to retaliate and use tackle attack, but went right through the yamask and right into a tackling turtwig.

The pineco attempted to attack the shinx once more but was interrupted by Lucius and Flora once more. The two wanted to take it out before the pokemon blew like a grenade. Lucius gave a final slap of his mask, sending the pineco flying and retreating into its pokeball, unable to battle.

Seph sighed in relief, at least the ticking time bomb was off the feild now.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum