Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Friend or Foe, From the Past? VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Friend or Foe, From the Past?

2 posters

Go down

Friend or Foe, From the Past? Empty Friend or Foe, From the Past?

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 07, 2013 9:25 pm

The sun had risen, but the clouds of the sky blotted out the sun and replaced it with a cold darkness. The trees of the forest were shriveled and were a mess of branches. Harvey didn't like this, pokemon would be roaming about more often in search of food. They would also be more aggressive and energized due to the lack of food. The albino trainer would have to be more careful in these woods, considering his strongest pokemon was a water type with a weak ice attack.
Harvey picked his way through the woods, he had been wandering around on route one before ending up here, in the Hollophyll forest. Harvey recalled a few things from over hearing The Family's Son's teacher teaching to The Son. "Hollo" was a stem for words, meaning whole, and "Phyll" meant leaf, he couldn't quite remember where the stems had originated though.
He assumed that mostly grass pokemon lived here, he could use a grass pokemon. He didn't want Crystal to be overwhelmed suddenly with a full team though since he had recently caught Joey the Rattata in route one. The rattata was currently tucked away in his pokeball, safe and warm, while Harvey was outside facing the bitter cold and pointy branches. He shivered as the cold bit into his skin, making goosebumps run up his arms and legs. He should have bought a jacket when he was still in Steelicity, it would have kept him nice and warm like his rattata is now. He looked up at the sky and wondered if it would even snow in this area.
He didn't know much about this area's geography, just that it didn't rain that often. He wondered if he should have bought a map along with that jacket. He heaved a sigh and continued forward until he heard a loud and terrified shriek in the distance that sounded human.
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Friend or Foe, From the Past? 177
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe, From the Past? Empty Re: Friend or Foe, From the Past?

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Harvey rushed through the dreary looking forest, and came to a clearing containing a natu and a woman around his age. The woman seemed to be in tears as she hid withing the pointy branches of a tree, blocking out a enraged natu as it flapped it's tiny wings and flew around in attempt to get to the girl. The natu gave a screech when it heard Harvey's arrival and whirled around with it's feather's puffed out. It gave another screech as it seemed to disappear after a purple aura enveloped it.
"Wh-what?" he looked around wildly for it.
"BEHIND YOU!" the girl screamed just in time for Harvey to duck and witness the natu sail past where his head used to be. The natu chirped angrily and turned to face Harvey with an enraged screech.
The trainer's hand flew into his pocket and brought out a pokeball. He tossed the pokeball in between him and the Little Bird pokemon. The pokeball was still for a moment before erupting into the large blue creature that was Crystal the lapras. She gave a loud hum at her entrance and looked at the toy soldier sized pokemon, "C-Crystal! I-Ice Shard!" She heard her trainer and precious friend command.
She gave a hum and lifted her head up high as a blue light gatherers in her mouth, collecting the water particles in the air and freezing it. She gave a cry as she shot the ice ball at the Natu, it exploded into a small amount of crystal like bullets. The crystals struck the Natu, dealing massive damage.
The natu screed and disappeared after the attack in an eruption of purple aura, it suddenly reappeared behind Crystal. It's beak seemed to grow a bit bigger and glowed a bit as it pecked at the back of the Ferry Pokemon's neck. The natu quickly teleported away once more as the lapras turned to try and retaliate.
"Confuse it with Confuse Ray, then Water Pulse!" Harvey ordered. He figured that if he could get the Natu confused, he could buy some time to take down it's health without doing damage to Crystal. He witnessed Crystal's eyes grow purple as she sent forth a confusing ray that missed the Natu. She quickly followed it up with a Water Pulse, releasing a disk of water at the Natu, striking it head on, but still not confusing it.
The natu shook itself as if to clear it's head a bit and began to give a chant, "Na...Na...NaAAatu...Na...Na..." it continued, using Lucky Chant. As its chanting continued, it dove toward Crystal with another Peck attack. Crystal was able to duck in time, and use yet another water pulse on the Natu.
"NATUUU!" it cried as it was struck by the attack. It gave a final glare at the lapras and it's trainer, before erupting into purple aura and disappearing from sight. It had fled the battle.
Harvey smiled at Crystal, "Thanks Crystal!" he spoke as he took out her pokeball again to return her. She gave a happy hum with a cheerful expression as she turned red and was sucked back into the pokeball.
"Thanks!" the sobbing girl cried to Harvey, who had forgotten that she was even up there. The girl climbed down, carefully moving the branches so they didn't prick her. Upon closer inspection, Harvey saw that she was covered in scars. She must have pushed her way through the bushes in her scramble in the tree. The girl approached him, she had dead leaves in her long brown hair and dirt all over her face leaving clean spots only where her tears had flown. As she approached him she froze, excitement flooded her face, "Harvey!" she exclaimed. She ran towards him and leaped with her arms out stretched to hug him.
Harvey cried out in surprised, and managed to dodge the hug. The girl fell onto the ground in a face plant. "Ah...erm..Who are you?" he asked.
The girl spat out some dirt and looked at him in excitement, "Don't you remember me? It's me, Anna!"
Friend or Foe, From the Past? 357
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 pm

"A-Anna?" Harvey stammered.
The girl nodded and moved to hug him once more, only for him to dodge again, "Why are you avoiding meee?" she whined. When she saw the bewildered look on Harvey's face she sighed, "So you don't remember me?"
Harvey remembered her, he told her this and added, "I-It's just...last time I saw you, you were in the middle of the forest bawling your eyes out and apologizing..."
"O-Oh...y-yeah...about that...I'm really REALLY sorry...I-"
"What are you sorry about? It wasn't your fault, it was just a big misunderstanding that wasn't able to clear up" Harvey smiled. He was lying, he remembered every detail about the time. He didn't want to recall it though, "Well, I'd best be going now, see ya!" with that, he darted into the trees. He heard Anna call for him to wait for her, but her voice was already fading into the background as he ran. The forest seemed to grow colder, and even more similar to that event he had relived partially in Route One.
He gave a cold sigh and continued forward, he began to sense something was off. He couldn't tell quite what, but if he had looked to his side he would have noticed the brilliant green leaves that stood out like a sore thumb. His mind was too preoccupied with thoughts of Anna's betrayal to notice the hiding Tropius.
The tropius gave a sudden bellow as leaves shot from its wings and nearly struck Harvey, the tropius was planning to ambush anything to get food. The tropius caused Harvey to yell in surprise and begin running in the dense tree branch filled forest. He tried to ignore the branches that whipped at his face and legs, making small scratches on his face. Above him, the fruit pokemon flew about above the trees roaring in anger as it sent leaves raining down around Harvey. The white haired boy ran even though his legs muscles started to ache, the tropius got distracted as the clouds seemed to grow darker and the wind began to pick up. Tiny white particles fell from the sky, snow.
Harvey was too terrified to send out any pokemon to battle the huge tropius. He was thankful for the snow though, for it distracted the pokemon enough for him to take refuge in a old pokemon den in a hollow tree that was big enough for him to fit in. Harvey tried to quiet his breathing as he heard the huge pokemon land and look about. He heard the pokemon walk closer to his area, he pressed his back against the side of the tree. If one looked directly into the tree they wouldn't see him, this was proved as Harvey saw the huge tropius head poke into the den and look into the darkness before going back out and look around a bit more.
He sighed in relief when he heard the sound of its leafy wings flapping and taking off into the air. He waited another hour before daring to peek out of the den, if he had gone out as soon as he heard the wings flap the Tropius might have seen him. For all Harvey knew, the tropius could have hung around in the sky still searching for him. He was relieved to see that the tropius had disappeared and gone to look for someone to rob food from elsewhere.
Friend or Foe, From the Past? 010
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Harvey flinched when he felt something crawling on his leg. He stood up quickly, hitting his head on the trunk before finally managing to scramble his way out of the trunk. He turned to face whatever was crawling on him to see a confused caterpie. He gave a sigh of relief, just a caterpie.
The caterpie tilted it's head a bit in confusion, just a caterpie.
The caterpie began to grow scared, just a caterpie.
The caterpie's eyes began to water, just a caterpie.
The caterpie began to bawl, just a caterpie...and several shapes lunging from the trees towards Harvey.
Harvey yelled in fear, not getting a good look at the pokemon attacking him and ran. H
BlueKat12 carried out 5 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
Friend or Foe, From the Past? 123 , Friend or Foe, From the Past? 177 , Friend or Foe, From the Past? 123 , Friend or Foe, From the Past? 2s6261x , Friend or Foe, From the Past? 67t9qq
(Sorry this one is a bit short, just needed to spawn the attacking pokemon!)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 08, 2013 9:23 pm

"SCYTHEEEEER!" The two scythers cried in unison as they leaped towards Harvey with slashing claws. A natu followed behind them, but it seemed more concerned with getting a meal. It snatched at the Caterpie, causing it to cry even more. A scyther noticed the natu and leaped into the distance after it. The second scyther, meanwhile, had stayed with the chase with Harvey. The scyther slashed it's blade and nearly nicked Harvey's shirt. Harvey decided to stop running, since the scyther was catching up fast, and was ready to fight.
Although when he stopped the scyther had kept going and crashed into his back by accident. Harvey cried out as the scyther landed on top of him, the pokeball he had been holding rolled out and popped open. Crystal appeared in the small opening they had and witnessed the situation. She gave an angry hum as the scyther pinned her trainer and sent a water pulse at the bug pokemon. Her attack missed the scyther, on purpose because she didn't want to hit Harvey, as the scyther leaped out of the way and returned to a safer spot.
The scyther gave a cry as it rushed forward with a quick attack, it smashed into Lapras as she prepared an ice shard. She managed to release the attack onto the Scyther, which gave a cry as it was dealt massive damage. The scyther tried to attack once more but suffered yet another Icy attack from the lapras. The scyther have a kind of hiss before fleeing, Crystal huffed and looked in the sky, seeing a natu carrying a caterpie with another scyther trying to leap up at them.
The previous mother gave a frown and sent an icy blast at the small target, it didn't hit the natu but startled it. The Natu dropped the caterpie into the arms of the scyther, the scyther smiled happily and ran off to take the foster child like pokemon away.
The second scyther returned to them, he gave a grudging glare before rolling two items off of its blades and onto the grounds before leaping into the dense branches and weaving through them with ease.
Harvey looked down to see a pokeball and a big root. He allowed himself to fall into a sitting position and heaved a sigh in relief. He reached out to the items with caution before putting him in his sack. He wondered what the large root did, he guessed it was a pokemon's hold item he had overheard about back when The Son was learning about pokemon. He looked to lapras and smiled warmly as she hummed a tune while looking around the creepy trees in search of anything of interest.
Crystal was surprised by Harvey suddenly returning her so soon but accepted it. She retreated into her pokeball and rested,
Harvey marched forward, confident that he and Crystal could take anything that happened to stumble upon them.
Friend or Foe, From the Past? 1facqx
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

What Harvey wasn't prepared for, was for a figure to rush up from behind him and grab his shoulders and whirl him around to face them. It was Anna, "A misunderstanding that wasn't cleared up?" she asked, "Are you really that stupid?"
Harvey was silent for a bit before shaking his head, "I've put it behind me. Now leave me alone."
"How did you escape?" she asked, "After all the times they beat you...just for seeing me" this made Harvey stop walking, "Yeah...I knew. I knew everything. I led you into the trap, but only because I was forced to. They said if I didn't do it, they would force me to marry some poor person. He didn't even have a two story house!"
"What's wrong with poor people?" he asked defensively, he himself had no money.
"N-Nothing!" She said, realizing her mistake, "H-Harvey...I'm just so surprised to see you here..and how much you've grown" he was silent, "Even though you haven't changed" she giggled slightly and seemed to blush.
"Look, i'm just minding my own business. Leave me alone please" he asked.
"B-But Harvey! I love you!" she said with such determination she seemed to be trying to convince herself.
"No you don't..." Harvey mumbled, "You're just thankful for me saving your life and think you can repay your debt by being my girlfriend."
"N-No i'm not!" She stammered, confirming it in her tone.
"Just buzz off" he spoke, "I don't want to see you anymore!"
"Harvey, I DO love you! I want to help you, what are you trying to do? B-Become that pokemon master they're talking about these days?"
Help me? HELP ME? Do you really think you're helping me right now? You're just tearing me to shreds with this false confession, this lie. You don't want to marry me, i'm just a peasant scum to you. Sure you cried and you're saying you're sorry, but that's only to get me to like you again. You're destroying me right now, so please leave a message after the f***ing beep. Harvey wanted to yell, but he remained silent.
"SAY SOMETHING!" she exclaimed, reaching into her bag and throwing a random item at Harvey in rage, that item being a super potion.
"Come back when you've figured out what you actually want..."Harvey said with a menacing glare at her. She flinched and didn't follow as he continued into the woods.
The snow had picked up, and became a fierce wind. Anna had been bundled up in scarves and such luckily, but Harvey was just in his jeans and t-shirt. He held his arms and shivered as he moved forward. He had taken the super potion with him just in case.

Friend or Foe, From the Past? 252
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 11, 2013 12:30 am

Harvey shivered, it was getting colder. He looked around in search of a a shelter but the snow seemed to grow harsher when he tried to see and obscured his vision. The slight fall had become a cold storm, and he was beginning to grow tired.
So why not sleep? he thought.
He knew nothing of surviving during snow storms, nothing of survival at all. The Family didn't teach him much in anything. They only focused on their true son, and not the one abandoned on their doorstep. He fell over onto the snow and laid there, unable to move, exauhsted, and freezing. He had been wandering for hours in the forest since he last met Anna. He wondered if she had left the forest by now, his mind began to drift like the snow had hours before.
He found himself beginning to slip asleep before a green shape darted out from a nearby tree and inspected him. The creature leaped into the air and down again. Harvey felt a hard tail slap his face. He jolted awake and looked around, seeing a treeko looking up at him with a concerned look. "Wha?" He spoke, still sleepy.
"Treee..." it spoke, pointing at the ground. It then clapped his hands together and laid it's head on it and pretended to be asleep. It then leaped up and shook it's head furiously.
"Don't sleep here?" he asked. The treeko nodded happily, "Oh...do you think you could help me get out od here?" he asked.
The treeko thought for a bit, and nodded, then held up a finger. He darted over to a tree trunk and came out rolling a yellow egg, that was cracked. The treeko pointed at Harvey then at the egg, it wanted for Harvey to take the egg in exchange for leading him out of here. Harvey took the egg, only to have it fall apart in his hands into a joltik. The joltik blinked and looked about, when it laid eyes on Harvey it made a happy cry and leaped, clinging onto Harvey's face.
Harvey yelled and thrashed about as he tried to pry the joltik off of his face. The treeko laughed and motioned for him to follow once the joltik was finally removed. Harvey stood despite his wearieness, the joltik was clinging lovingly to his leg. Harvey followed the treeko, as it led him out of the forest and to Steeli city. The treeko stopped at the edge of the forest, not wanting to leave it. It bid farewell to them and returned to it's home.
Harvey thanked the treeko, and once again pried the joltik off of his face only to have it attatch itself to his chest. He headed for his next destination, Steeli City!
~FINISHED!~
(The Joltik is the prize Harvey had won in the raffle, it counts as his pokemon and is level 5 when he first obtains it xD)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 am

Hello, hello! Here I am.

~ Length of RP : There were plenty of long posts, holy shiz! Great job. 8D You have received 9500 Poke for all posts total and 2 Levels total.
~ Descriptions : Well detailed, like usual! There were a few typos here and there but that's perfectly normal. 1000 Poke and 1 Level.
~ Plot : Anna's a bish. Nuff said. 2000 Poke and 1 more Level!

TOTAL : You now have 24950 Poke and 3 Levels you may use on any Pokemon you wish, although Crystal is recommended since the Lapras was mentioned more. c:

--= This Mono-RP has been judged by the Admin Melody-chan! =--
= Remember to update your CR correctly. =
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum