Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Zack Alfonzo VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Zack Alfonzo

2 posters

Go down

Zack Alfonzo Empty Zack Alfonzo

Post by Jikumo Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Name: Zack Alfonzo
Personality: Zack is endearingly clumsy, and he has a free spirit. He loves to do things his own way, even if it is a little strange. He jokes around a lot and he's very playful, even if he messes us, he always has a smile on his face. Zack likes to help people too, and he'll try his very hardest to accomplish his goals, for someone else or for himself.
Appearance: Zack is about 5' 6'', and he is slim, sometimes his goggles fall down over his face. He has light skin, with dark brown hair and green eyes, when he gets mad, his eyes turn a greenish-grey color. He wears a white shirt with a blue stripe going along the shoulders, and baggy jeans with a chain attached to them. He has black-white sneakers in a lightning bolt pattern, but he likes to wear black boots when he's travelling. He wears his lucky goggles, which fall over his face sometimes.
History: Zack grew up in Celestic Town, living a simple life. He was always the rowdy one, the one causing a ruckus, but he was loved by everyone in town despite his clumsy nature. He always wondered what was in the ruins, but his parents told him he wasn't old enough for that yet. One day, his mother came down with a sickness, and there was no cure for it. Zack spent all of his days comforting her, and in her final words, she said, "Zack...you're my one son, I love you...you're old enough now. Go to the...the ruins...that is my final request.." She took her last breath, and passed on. Zack honored her request, and after her burial, he went to the ruins, and walked inside with the Elder. He learned that Arceus created the world, and all the pokemon. He decided to catch his own pokemon and have his own journey.

Fast forward a year, Zack is 14, and he has had his partner, a Swablu named Chiru. She loved being with Zack, but they hadn't begun their adventure yet, and Zack felt like he was failing his mother. One day he heard of a region called Ichigo, and decided it would be perfect to start his journey there. He planned to take the first boat there, but before he left, his father gave him a pair of goggles, with his mother's signature on them. Zack hugged his father, said goodbye to all the people of his town, and set sail for Ichigo.
Extra: The goggles were a gift from his father before he left on his journey, and they have his dead mother's signature on it: "I love you, go out and face your destiny with courage!"
Pokemon Name: Chiru
Pokemon Level: 5
Pokemon Species: Swablu
Pokemon Move Set: Peck, Growl, Astonish
Pokemon Ability: Natural Cure
Pokemon Nature/Personality: Impish
Pokemon Gender: Female

Last edited by Jikumo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jikumo
Jikumo

Poke : 3442

Back to top Go down

Zack Alfonzo Empty Re: Zack Alfonzo

Post by BlueKat12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Please Fix:

Appearance: You're just a single sentence short. Sorry but them's the requirements.

History: "He learned the birth of the world, and all the pokemon." Wait, what? how would the elder know about that kind of stuff? What does he know exactly or at least THINKS he knows?
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Ok, I fixed it. I thought it would be obvious that in the ruins you learn the legend of Arceus XD
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

One minor detail...

History: This isn't Feronia, unless your character is coming from Feronia to here. This is the Ichigo Region ^^
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 pm

I was wondering what it was! Anyways, fixed~
Jikumo
Jikumo