Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Kayne, the Gregarious VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Kayne, the Gregarious

Go down

Kayne, the Gregarious Empty Kayne, the Gregarious

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:08 am

The dark tunnel's opening gaped at the sky as man made stairs led down into the depths of the maze. Kiara swallowed, "Wh-What if I get lost?" she asked her newly captured Larvitar who she had named Zeke. Zeke simply shrugged and started down without her, Kiara followed after him despite her fear, not wanting to be alone. Her fear peaked when the total darkness enclosed all around her and the entrance was out of sight. She placed a hand on the wall to her left, keeping to that wall and turning left every time there was a turn, "M-Maybe I should have brought a flashlight...oh wait, Zayne could help us!"

She grabbed the pokeball from her bag and gave it a slight toss in the air, the pokeball opened with a flash that slightly illuminated the cave. A white beam came from it and a charmander with strange dark orange markings appeared. His flaming tail illuminated the area a little bit, just enough to see what was a few feet in front of them. The charmander yawned and seemed to glare a little bit at his trainer, "S-s-sorry...we kinda needed the light from your tail.." Kiara spoke with an awkward smile. She sighed when the charmander simply huffed and walked with the larvitar ahead of her.

She wondered just where the mushrooms were that were rumored to be here. There was supposedly mushrooms that glowed different colors in these tunnels, she had come to try to attempt to take one. She liked odd and unique things, her charmander had strange markings and her Larvitar was half blind, only giving proof to her odd addiction. She doesn't know why she had this attraction to them, maybe it was because she had spent most of her life with common and dull things being rich and "normal" with her family. Kiara followed the two brave pokemon, jumping at every sound from water dripping to a rock tumbling from the wall. The darkness and silence unnerved her, she wished she had someone to speak with, since her pokemon seemed immersed in their own little conversation. She felt kind of left out by her own pokemon, but she was glad that the two got along since it would've been troublesome if they hated each other.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kayne, the Gregarious Empty Re: Kayne, the Gregarious

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:09 am

BlueKat12 carried out 2 launched of one Underground Tunnels :
Kayne, the Gregarious 590 , Kayne, the Gregarious 337
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 am

The group continued along, unsure of just what was ahead of them. Kiara was about to give up on the search when she noticed a mushroom like shape ahead of them, it was white with red on top that looked somewhat like a pokeball. She wondered if this was some kind of rare and new mushroom, she stopped the two ahead of her and stepped past them to get a closer look at the odd mushroom. She was even more curious when the mushroom seemed to be moving ever so slightly.

Zayne and Zeke hadn't noticed their trainer investigate the odd figure, they had assumed that they had stopped for a break. They only noticed what their trainer was doing when a voice shouted from the distance, "Don't go near that!" the voice seemed to mumble something to something else. Soon after, the "mushroom" was sent flying into the wall. A flashlight shined down the long dark tunnel and pointed at Kiara and the "Mushroom" revealing the mushroom to be a pokemon. The pokemon hopped up and gave an agitated huff and turned back to the trainer which had so rudely disturbed it's nap, Kiara. It didn't seem to be too happy to see her, and tried to use it's ability, effect spore, to try and hurt her for disturbing it.

Several balls of flame shot at the foongus and struck it into the wall once more, it was Zayne's ember attack! Kiara turned and fled behind her pokemon as a tan shape rocketed towards the foongus and struck it once more. The foongus groaned as it fell to the floor of the cave, a lunatone slowly rotated clockwise as it settled to the floor. It had been the one that used a confusion attack on the foongus when it was about to attack Kiara the first time.

"Are you blind or do you not have a flashlight?" the voice from earlier asked. The light remained on Kiara as the source drew closer. When the figure stepped into the charmander's tail-light it revealed a boy with strange blue spiked hair. The boy wore dark blue pants and a green shirt with a black biker jacket. He was fairly thin and had a belt that slacked a bit on one side, it seemed more for fashion than it's actual purpose.

Kiara grew nervous, Ohhh my god, what do I say? Thank you? Do i answer his question? Do I say hi? What do I do? she thought. When she finally got up the guts to even say something, all that came out was a nervous squeak. The boy stared at her and busted out laughing at her squeak.

"A timid one eh? From your appearance I would have thought you were some hot head" he smiled, making Kiara unsure of whether that was a compliment or an insult. He watched her for a bit as she remained silent, he frowned a bit and said, "Well? Do you have a flashlight?" When she shook her head slowly he reached into a backpack he had been carrying to his side and brought out another flashlight, "I had originally kept this as a back up, but I guess I can loan it to ya." He held it out for her to take, she reached out for it only to have him pull it out of her reach, "Under one condition: We travel together to find the underground lake!"

Kiara flinched when he pulled the flashlight away, he gave his offer with a devious smile. She had no choice, but to accept the deal. She nodded nervously and quickly as he handed her the flashlight, "Th-Thank y-you..." She flinched again when the boy laughed.

"So, she really can speak? Anyways, let's get going. I'll lead the way, I know of all the places the lake ISN'T at" he started off without her. The Lunatone had disappeared, Kiara assumed that the boy had returned it.

Kiara looked to her two pokemon, who simply shrugged and returned to their pokeballs without her command. Kiara flicked on her light and followed the odd boy who seemed to be very social compared to her. "So!" he exclaimed suddenly after a period of silence causing Kiara to jump in fear, "What's the little Shy-Girl's name?" he asked her, "I'm Kayne, I'm a trainer."

The brown haired girl swallowed and introduced herself, "K-Kiara..." She was growing less afraid of the boy, but she still couldn't help but be nervous around him. "I-I'm a trainer too...I think..."

Kayne spoke immediately, "Think? How can you think? You either are or aren't a trainer, that the rules. Trainers train pokemon, and defeat gyms. Have you gone for any gyms yet?" Kiara shook he head, "Well you do only have a Larvitar and a Charmander, weird ones at that, they look like they have potential, but right now they couldn't even take on an onix." Kiara was once again unsure whether the boy was insulting her or complimenting her. "What's that up there?" he asked, pointing to a strange colorful glow ahead of them.

Kiara finally smiled and gasped in excitement. She ran ahead of Kayne and towards the rainbow glow ahead of them. When she turned the corner, she gasped to see a cavern full of mushrooms of all sizes and colors as they painted the walls with their glow. The red clashed with the yellow to make orange and the yellow collided with blue to make purple and mushrooms of black and white added tint and shade to the colors to make them more variable. Kiara couldn't believe the beauty she had been seeing just then.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

BlueKat12 carried out 2 launched of one Underground Tunnels :
Kayne, the Gregarious 100 , Kayne, the Gregarious 616
BlueKat12
BlueKat12