Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe

2 posters

Go down

Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe Empty Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe

Post by Mistress Truth Fri May 10, 2013 4:04 pm

It is a smallish wooden building with a quite large pen in the back. The sign above says, 'Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe'.
A bell clangs as you enter. It is a large room that takes up the entire ground floor. It has a large counter with a door that leads straight into the pen in back of the store. The cunter has an old-fashioned cash register and a ledger, the likes of which have ot been seen for at least a hundred years. The room is quite well lit by a large windows on either side of the building.

A girl with green hair smiles at you from behind the counter. "Hello." she says. "How may I help you?"

Last edited by Mistress Truth on Sat May 11, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Poke : 3405

Back to top Go down

Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe Empty Re: Ye Olde 'Mon Shoppe

Post by Melody-chan Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 pm

The teen smiled just a bit as the bells ( Chimecho was her first thought ) swung softly, emitting a soft ring that was homey and pleasant. Skye glanced behind her ; Aria was following close behind her, looking about her new surroundings curiously. The girl reverted her gaze to the small paper in her hands. She had recently entered a raffle and actually won first prize - but her prize was unnamed? The little paper held the directions and gave a note of congratulations, but Skye took no notice of that.

Thankful that she had the right place, she walked up to the green haired girl, mentally gawking at the fact that a 10 - no, 11 year old was running a shop, but the teen took care not to show it. "Yes.. hello." the ravenette returned the smile, giving a curtsey and approaching the counter. "Um.. I won a raffle and the paper," Skye held up the little note, "says I was supposed to go here. I'm here for my prize..?"
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Sat May 11, 2013 8:50 am

"Oh, sure. But I need to know your name, just so I know which prize you won..."
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody-chan Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 am

"Oh." the girl gave a sheepish smile. "Sorry, I've never done anything like this before.. my name is Skye Autumn." As she spoke, her thoughts raced on what her prize was to be - most likely a Pokemon, since, well, that was the shop's name. "My apologies for asking, but do you run this shop all alone..?"
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Tue May 14, 2013 8:16 am

"No need to apologize. And, I do. Okay, Skye, your prize is this..." Randy pulled a Pokeball out from under the counter and tossed it onto the ground in front of Skye, causing itto reveal a shiny Spiritomb. "There you go. Thanks for coming! I'll put a notice in the Strawberry Patch when I oficially open. Bye!"
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:27 pm

(OOC: Heck yeah, I get to mono-RP my whole post! Isn't this gonna be fun? TROLLOLOLOLOL)

The door swung open, making the bells ring. A girl wearing a sundress that looked somewhat like a Bellosom's skirt. "Hey Randy, I won the raffle! It says in the paper that I'm suopposed to pick my prize up here." "Yup, here's your prize, Lilly. Though officially, you're supposed to state your name so i know which prize to give you." The girl behind the counter gave a troll face, went into the pen, and returned with a Pokeball. "So, here's your prize, one Unown, level 5, 'P' form." Miranda made air quotes around 'P'. "Thanks, Randy. Bye!"
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum