Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Of Whips and Fedoras VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Of Whips and Fedoras

3 posters

Go down

Of Whips and Fedoras Empty Of Whips and Fedoras

Post by Act-I Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Rin Murahashi was sitting down in the back of a bus. The bus was hot and the air conditioning wasn't very good, and what was worse was that Rin's only Pokemon was her starter, a Cyndaquil named Hino.

Rin peered out the window. A sprawling desert took up most of the view. The black-haired girl was grateful that she wasn't out there. A hot smelly bus was better than an even hotter world. She stroked Hino softly, who was plopped in the girl's lap.

Slowly, the bus stopped. Rin had noticed this and wondered why the bus was slowing down. The bus driver got up and adressed the other riders on the bus.

"We seem to be having some technical difficulties," he said. "I'm not sure when we'll be moving again, so you might want to get up and stretch your legs. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but the mystic Inja Ruins are nearby, so if you want to explore them be my guest."

Rin sighed in disappointment. What seemed to be a leisurely ride now was much different. She sighed, and remained on the bus, not planning on going to explore the ruins. She was just going to wait it out.

Last edited by Actinium on Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Act-I

Poke : 4347

Back to top Go down

Of Whips and Fedoras Empty Re: Of Whips and Fedoras

Post by Mistress Truth Sun May 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Randy sighed. She had been looking forward to getting to Steeli City to get more stock, but at least she could catch some here. She got off the bus and headed towards Inja Ruins, noticing the crowds of people following her off the bus.

She stood in the shade of a small rock shelf, drinking from a bottle of water. Her Ralts, Genni, stoog by her side. The heat didn't bother the small Psychic Pokemon, as her white, green and pink colouration deflected the light and heat off her body. Randy's eyes popped open as a Pokemon jumped out of the deeper sand.

Mistress Truth carried out 1 launched of one Inja Ruins :
Of Whips and Fedoras 353

Last edited by Mistress Truth on Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Poke : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Rave was snapped back to attention when the bus stopped, he still had not recovered his memories yet. Not even the witch of the burrows in route one could help him. He heaved a sigh, as he got up and out of the bus. Well, may as well explore the ruins. Nothing else to do other than stare at the desert floor. All of his pokemon were abnormally in their pokeballs, they didn't want any part of this blistering heat. He had began sweating as soon as he exited the door! He looked around and debated going back inside the buss, when there was a puff of smoke from the front of the bus and the streamers on the air conditioning fell. Now there was no air at all.

(Sorry I didn't reply to you bronze, i had to go do a pop chore real quick. Also the pokemon summoned is equal to the level of the person who summoned it's highest leveled pokemon)

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sat May 25, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Fri May 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Rin continued to sit and wait, watching as almost everyone else filtered out of the broken down bus. She sighed, knowing that waiting out in the hot bus would probably be worse than going to explore some ruins. It probably wouldn't be that bad, plus there was a chance for taking some cool pictures of ancient art. Rin got up, picking up her starter Pokemon and holding him in her arms.

Outside, it was even hotter than the bus. Rin, carefully holding Hino with one hand, brushed sweat from her forehead and then held it up like a visor. Not too far away she could see the ruins of a long forgotten civilization. Rin snapped a picture of it and then continued on into the ruins, hoping for some shade and less heat.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 am

"Oh, crap..." The words were barely out of Randy's mouth when the Shuppet advanced towards her. She knew that its only attacks would be Knock Off and Screech, which could spell a major issue for Genni, who only knew Growl and Confusion. Randy backed away slowly, putting the Ralts behind her. "Um...A little help, please?" she called to a girl holding a Cyndaquil. "This Shuppet is gonna send me packing! My Ralts doesn't know anything other than Confusion!"
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 11, 2013 11:03 am

Rave noticed the shuppet attacking the two, he decided that he would jump in with Runa if things got nasty. He took out her pokeball and called her out, the mightyena gave a yawn as she came out. She saw the shuppet and sat down on her hindlegs, waiting for her trainer's command. Rave watched the shuppet draw closer, and waited to see what the newer trainers would do. He could tell that the trainers were a bit newer than him because their pokemon didn't look as strong as his. because level twenty bishes
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sat May 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Rin swallowed. She was being called into her first battle with a person she didn't know. She looked around. Another boy with a Mightyena was nearby, so she did have backup if she were to lose, though she didn't plan to do so. Rin nodded, and looked down at Hino. "You ready for your first battle, Hino?" she asked. The Cyndaquil squeaked happily, and Rin smiled. She placed Hino down.

"Okay, Hino. Tackle the Shuppet, please!" Rin commanded. Hino nodded and then used Tackle on his foe, but the ghostly puppet smirked and disappeared, leaving Hino attacking the air and falling back to the ground. "Hino, please! Try again!" Rin said again, and Hino did so, with the same result. The Shuppet laughed and then used Screech, the ear-splitting sound making the Cyndaquil step back, his ears ringing.

"I'm sorry," Rin said to the young lady who asked her to battle, "but I don't think I can help you..."

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 am

"Crap, I forgot. Normal type and Fighting type moves can't affect Ghost types like a Shuppet." she set Gennt down on the ground. "Genni, we gotta make this work! Use Confusion!" The Ralts sent waves of psychic energy out of her horns, the waves hitting hthe Suppet, but not doing much damage. "But what's worse is that the other move can't affet the damage it takes because Confusion is a move that draws on Special Attack and Growl lowers Defense, not Special Defense! And your physical move doesn't work!"
Randy ground her teeth in frustration. "I think we're gonna hafta run fir it..."
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 pm

The shuppet looked like it was going to attack once more, and it seemed like the trainers couldn't do much to it. "Runa" he ordered. The mightyena gave a loud bark as she launched herself at the shuppet in a bite attack. The mightyena was able to take it down with ease, throwing it's injured body to the side. She gave a huff, she had left it barley concious so if the trainers wanted to catch it they would just have to throw a pokeball.
"Going to have to get your pokemon stronger if you want to be able to handle pokemon like that. Or at least become fast enough to book it if you can't handle them" Rave suggested. His mightyena trotted back to him and earned a petting with a pleased whine emmiting from her throat.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Thu May 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Rin stepped at surprise at the caught Mightyena's speed and strength, swifty taking down the Shuppet in a single blow. "Wow..." she murmured. This mysterious trainer seemed pretty strong, and was definitely a forced to be reckoned with. For now, at least. Sometime in the future Hino or a different team member would be able to take the Mightyena down, perhaps. For now, Rin just nodded her head as she always did in thanks or when greeting someone.

Rin peered at the barely conscious ghost Pokemon. She considered catching it, but it wasn't really her's. She didn't do a thing to help defeat it, and she and Hino were really just bystanders.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 am

'Holy crap, that was AWESOME!!! Thanks, I woulda had to come all the way out here again." Randy was wayyyy over-enthusiastic to meet a Trainer with such a strong Pokemon. "...But now I'm scared to go in the ruins."

OOC: X3
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 25, 2013 10:40 am

Ooc: Mistress, Could you post longer posts please? Also I've changed this so it's AFTER Rave recovered his memories. to make him seem more epic *puts on sunglasses for effect*

IC:
Runa huffed as the trainers didn't try to catch it. It was an insult to her gesture! She-"Runa, chill. If they don't want it, they don't want it" Rave mumbled to her with a nudge from his knee. She simply huffed in annoyance and glared as the weak shuppet tried to float away. She snarled at it to get it moving, earning a knock behind the head from Rave. She glared at him, but got the message: Leave the Shuppet alone.

The stoic boy turned to the trainers, one appeared to be in awe, which made him a bit uncomfortable since he didn't know why she was so surprised at him. The other trainer seemed excited, and scared of the ruins as she spoke. Rave simply shrugged at the thank you, saying simply "It was nothing." He looked at the entrance to the ruins, wondering what could be inside. He could tell that his mightyena must have sensed his curiosity even though he hid it well from his face, because she darted off to the entrance of the ruins. She turned around at the entrance and barked excitedly as she waited for her trainer, not caring if the others came.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Rin watched as this mysterious trainer went up ahead. She turned to the other girl. "Go on ahead. I'm sure you'll be fine with such strong company." she said. She looked at the Shuppet. No one was taking it, and Rin couldn't hold it in. She looked back at the others and then tossed a Pokeball at the Shuppet, her fingers crossed that it would catch.

Act-I carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Of Whips and Fedoras 33zd3qh

((Sorry for the short post... :I))

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Mon May 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Randy frowned at the shortness of the trainer with the Mightyena, but then her curiousity also took over. She darted in, her shoes flashing against the desert sand.

She stopped in the entrance, right behind the Mighteyena. Her mouth dropped open in a perfect O. The ruins were AMAZING. there where carvings all over the sandstone walls, the etchings colored in red ink. She just stared and stared, taking in the beuaty of these glimpses into the past.
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Rave stared at the murals, one was about a hunt. A crudely drawn buffolaunt(Or however the heck you spell it) herd was being run towards a cliff, some were falling and a few were already on the bottom on their sides as crudely drawn men gathered the corpses. Rave moved on, wondering what else could be in these mysterious ruins. He hadn't notice the girl catch the shuppet and assumed that the shuppet had fled.

Runa was beside him, sniffing about the new elderly smells. She was interested in just what had passed through here a long time ago, they smelled tasty. She padded a bit forward ahead of the group, and came to a large room. She looked around a bit, not noticing the trip wire below her paws, and triggering it.

BlueKat12 carried out 5 launched of one Inja Ruins :
Of Whips and Fedoras 092 , Of Whips and Fedoras 353 , Of Whips and Fedoras 353 , Of Whips and Fedoras 028 , Of Whips and Fedoras 027
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Rin grinned as the Shuppet was caught. She snatched up the Pokeball and rushed up ahead, back up to the others.

Inside the ruins, Rin gaped at the mysterious paintings on the walls of the old ruins. She quickly pulled out her camera and begun to snap pictures of the walls, when she head something click near the mysterious trainer's Mightyena. There was a rumbling, and instantly 5 small passages opened up along the walls, big enough to fit Pokemon but too small for your average human to fit inside. Two yellow rodent-like Pokemon rolled out of the openings on the ground and on the openings mounted higher in the walls a trio of ghost Pokemon floated out. It was a trap!

Rin looked at Hino, who still couldn't do anything against the ghosts. She was hopeless in this battle, and begun to stand and watch the scene from the back, all the while mentally scolding herself for not helping out along with forgetting she now had a Shuppet.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Truth Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 am

As the five Pokemon rolled out of the walls, Randy mentally identified them. One Gastly, two Shuppets, a Sandshrew, and a Sandslash. "I can take the tow Groud-types, but the Ghosts will send me packing. Go, Genni! Use Confusion on Sandshrew!"
Mistress Truth
Mistress Truth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Runa looked up to see ghost and ground pokemon appear. She gave a low growl before rushing in for a Bite attack, her mouth foamed and leaked a dark aura as she dashed her way towards the Ghastly. She already knew what her trainer was going to command, because she had gotten it through her thick skull that this move was good against ghost types. She gave a loud snarl as she clamped down on a shuppet, the dark aura coated her teeth, allowing her to harm the shuppet. The shuppet screeched in pain as it was flung about like a ragdoll and tossed into a fall.

Rave saw that they were still a bit out numbered, another shuppet, a ghastly, a sand slash, and two sandshrews. There were already three pokemon out, but he decided to send out the rest of his party so it would be equal one on one fights. "Choose your opponents..." he spoke.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum