Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Zayne the Great VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Zayne the Great

2 posters

Go down

Zayne the Great Empty Zayne the Great

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 3:57 am

A girl with flowing brown hair and oddly differently colored eyes. A green eye along with a blue eye blinked in unison as the bus stopped beside a stop in the beginning of the route. She was amazed by the open field of stumps and saplings. She knew that the forest was supposedly dense, but how close the stumps of the origional trees were was surprising. It looked like the floor was just stumps and the bus itself could drive over it!

She was startled when the bus suddenly halted just inside the route, she sighed. She had been hoping that the bus would drive her more into the route, to the part that hasn't been cut down yet. She shrugged though, beggers couldn't be choosers. So she hopped off the bus and watched it pull away, probably going to the next city at the end of the route. She heaved a sigh as she looked at the sky though, it was growing dark. She would have to find someplace to camp for the night, she couldn't go to the city because it would get too dark to travel by the time she got halfway there.

She searched the area for a bit and came to a small clearing among the stumps, it was clear with a small stump in the middle. She built a fire pit around it and called out her Charmander, Zayne. Zayne was an unusual Charmander, he had dark orange markings that looked like stripes and patches all over his body. He was different from the usual charmander. He followed Kiara's orders and lit the trunk on fire with his tail, lucky for them and some dead debris that had been collected, the fire burned.

Kiara laid on the floor, using a jacket as a pillow as she looked up at the stars, "I guess we'll have to wait until morning to get to the caves Zayne..." She said with a yawn before her eyelids forced shut and she plunged into a deep slumber.

Zayne, meanwhile, was restless. He had been sleeping the entire bus-ride in a pokeball. He yawned in boredom instead of exhaustion. He looked at his trainer, she was asleep and seemingly content. So, he decided to do a little adventuring ahead of her. He sat up and sneaked off, climbing on the stumps and jumping happily from stump to stump as he moved.

BlueKat12 carried out 3 launched of one Route Four :
Zayne the Great 333 , Zayne the Great 127 , Zayne the Great 455
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zayne the Great Empty Re: Zayne the Great

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 4:37 am

As Zayne hopped along, he noticed an odd looking plant with a red gaping mouth. He came closer to it, what was this strange thing? He grew closer and noticed it had small spike like structures on the end, he reached out to touch it, curious. "SWABLU SWAB SWAB!!!" NO GET AWAY!!!!

Zayne was suddenly tackled by a blue cloud like pokemon. Where he had been standing though, the plant had moved and was no clamping down on the dirt next to where Zayne had stood. Zayne only stared in awe though, "CHAAAR" COOOL He was tackled to the side once more as the plant moved to try and snatch him up once more.

"SWABLU SWAB SWAB!? SWABLU!" What are you an idiot? MOVE IT! the blue cloud like pokemon yelled at him as it flew into the air out of reach of the plant that seemed to leap out of the ground and into the air at the bird. "It's a carnivine! If you get snapped up in it's mouth you're as good as dead!"

Zayne wasn't scared, but the flying bird pokemon that was a swably seemed terrified. He thought it would be best to flee with the bird. He dodged the fly catcher like pokemon once more with a twirl before hopping onto the stumps and following the bird pokemon away from the scene.

Once they got far enough, Zayne checked his surroundings. He could see Kiara's campfire in the night like it was a beacon, he would be able to get back anytime he wanted. He turned to the Swablu, "So what and who are you if you don't mind me askin'"

"I'm the swablu who's home you and your trainer just burned!" the swablu pointed at Zayne angrily with her wing angrily. She gave a huff and said, "You're lucky I don't want your death on my conscious."

"O-OH my Arcues...I-I'm so sorry!" Zayne exclaimed, "We didn't know, if there's anything I can do-"

"Oh it's all right honey, I needed to move for the seasons anyways."

"Honestly though, I'm sorry. Is there anything at all?" Zayne asked. He felt absolutely horrid that he had burned someone's home. He was surprised that the swablu didn't seem to care much about it though.

"Weeeelll...there is ONE thing..." The swablu landed and turned away from the charmander, as if thinking.

"Y-Yes!?" he asked.

"Ok. I have a task for you, there's been a hooligan going around and beating up innocent pokemon. He has a few accomplices, nobody knows who they are. So I want YOU to find out who they are and beat them to a bloody pulp. A friend of mine that lives in that Trunk over there" she gestured to an old looking trunk that looked old and hollow, "will give you a hand. Now I gotta go, i'm late enough and my flock isn't going to just sit around and wait for my lazy butt. Ciao!" The swablu took to the skies and wheeled around for a bit before flying off into the distance.

Zayne looked at the old trunk, walking over to it. He looked inside to see a large brown shape in the midst of what looked like berries and tree sap galore, "Uh..Excuse me sir. A swablu sent me here and asked for me to ask you to help me out in beating some 'Hooligans' that are beating up pokemon...'

The creature gave a snort as if waking up and sat up, it was a pinsir. The Pinsir gave a yawn and looked at the charmander, "Eh? Again? Oh all right..." the pinsir stood, and gave a slight cough and he pulled himself slowly out of the trunk, "I'm getting to old for this..." he mumbled as he allowed himself to fall out.

Zayne blinked, just what had he gotten himself into?
Zayne the Great 399 , Zayne the Great 236 , Zayne the Great 234
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 29, 2013 5:17 am

Zayne sighed as he waited for the pinsir to slowly catch up. The old geezer moved as slow as a slowpoke. "Old man, i'm sorry if I seem rude, but could we pick up the pace? I need to get back to my trainer ASAP."

"Sap? I love Sap...especially tree sap. Ever try a bulbasar's nector before? It's like ya died an' gon' ta' heaven." The old Pinsir mumbled as he moved along. The two had been traveling for only ten minutes when the old pokemon stopped, "Hold on a second there lad..."

"What is it now? Are you going to suck what little sap these trees have left?" Zayne asked, quite annoyed by the frequent stops this pokemon has been causing. He found himself ignored by the elderly pokemon, who instead started making his way over to a odd looking stump that had a odd burrow dug underneath it. He watched as the pokemon peered inside the burrow and reached in. He was surprised as the Pinsir dragged out a Tyrouge that looked injured, "Oh my Arcueus is he okay!?" Zayne darted over to the two.

"Easy there sonny, tell ol' Pinsir what happened" The pinsir spoke to the terrified tyrouge"One word at a time and don't hurt yourself."

The tyrouge had to wait a bit as it tried to calm down, it had been gasping for breath from fear. When he was calmed down a bit he spoke, "M-My friend...Bi-Bidoof..He-He used him as a hostage. I couldn't do anything! Those antlers...they were hypnotic, we couldn't resist them. He beat me to this condition and then ran off with Bidoof...please! You have to help Bidoof!" the pokemon begged, beginning to cry.

"It's ok sonny, which way did they go?" the pinsir asked. Zayne paid close attention to where the Tyrouge was beginning to point. Once the path had been pointed out, Zayne took off. He had to get this whatever it was, "Hey! Kid! Wait!" the pinsir called out to him. He ignored the old pokemon.

Zayne kept running until he heard terrified squeals and laughter. He put on some more speed and came to a clearing in some rather tall saplings that must have been recently replanted. He pushed his way through, careful to make sure his tail wouldn't catch the trees on fire, until he witnessed the scene.

The tall brown pokemon laughed as he trampled around the bidoof, terrifying it. The bidoof squealed as it was suddenly hit from the side by the large hoofs of the large pokemon. The relentless attack enraged the oddly colored charmander. He howled in anger as he leaped at the deer like pokemon in a scratch attack. The stantler cried out in surprise and leered at the charmander while moving in for a tackle attack. Zayne was knocked into the saplings, luckily not catching one on fire, which cushioned his fall greatly. He darted back out only to see the Stantler rearing back, ready to crush the small pokemon with his front hooves.

Zayne thought he was done for, when a certain old geezer erupted from behind him. The Pinsir had caught up with Zayne, and was using a Vice Grip combined with Focus Energy on the Stantler. The stantler was trapped for a few seconds which allowed Zayne enough time to attack the stantler with a series of scratch attackes. The Stantler wriggled free of the old man's Vice Grip only to be caught again in a Bind attack. The stantler cried out as it was once again attacked with scratches and growls along with being unable to move.

The stantler's struggles became weaker and weaker, until finally the Pinsir was able to flip it onto his side. The stantler gave a final cry before blacking out. "WOOO! That was FUUN!" Zayne cried with a happy dance around the arena. The bidoof had fled a long time ago, leaving them nothing to worry about other than themselves in the battle.

"Well then.." the pinsir huffed, "You certainly have an odd definition of fun. What's your name anyways?"

"Zayne, pokemon of Kiara..." Zayne's voice faded, he had forgotten about Kiara. He looked at the sky, lucky for him it was only half way through the sky. If they were able to find the next one fast, maybe he could return to Kiara without her even knowing he was gone.

Zayne the Great 163 , Zayne the Great 203 , Zayne the Great 246

(Pokemon are speaking pokemon in this post. Didn't see any point in adding in the actual poke talk)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu May 30, 2013 1:53 am

The pinsir nodded as if understanding, So you're a trainer's pokemon...you've got a lot of spunk kid. Anyways, we should keep movin' the stantler here wasn't the ring leader of all of this... the pinsir turned and began to slowly move forward in his own pace in a random direction.

How do you know? Zayne asked, his tail giving a wave in curiosity. His tail lit the path, and just up ahead he could see the dense forest beginning to take over the sea of stumps. He wondered if this was what his trainer had wanted to see when they first came to the route. He had been able to tell she was slightly disappointed when they came to the route off of the bus.

As Zayne pondered about the thought, the old Pinsir looked into the trees. A soft hoot sounded from above and red eyes glared down at the duo. The hoot sounded even louder and a bit more aggressive, Calm yourself Hoothoot. It's just me, Pinsir the pinsir spoke.

Pinsir? You mean the insane old man that refuses to move his stump even after his oh-so-beautiful tree was sliced down by the humans? the hoothoot cooed. It gave a cackle and fluttered down to the forest floor, balancing itself on the surprised charmander's skull.

That was the past Hoothoot. I was a fool then. So I've come to you for a request The pinsir said, looking at the hoothoot.

A request? Ooh, so YOU, the mighty pinsir, need lil' ol' me? The hoothoot seemed to laugh even more and continued to balance itself on the protesting charmander's head.

Of course I need you hoothoot. Who else can fly so high in the sky and see all in the night? I beg of you to search for the ringleader of the gang of pokemon and lead us to them. If you do so, I will be eternally grateful. The pinsir begged.

The hoothoot thought for a bit, seeming to ponder the thought a bit. Zayne could tell that the hoothoot was sold on the deal though. The nocturnal pokemon nodded in satisfaction as if coming to a conclusion Fair enough and took to the skies and disappeared into the night.

Zayne watched as the pinsir sat down with a sigh, Were you really looking for him? Zayne asked. He doubted the pinsir was actually looking for the pokemon considering they had just happened across the hoothoot.

Nah, came across him out of sheer luck. It pains me to trick someone, but it beats having to walk around all night The pinsir relaxed a bit, until he felt the charmander's eyes be almost glued to him. I'm assuming you want to know what that pokemon was talking about. He was answered with an enthusiastic nod. The pinsir gave a sigh and said, All right...it's a long story but i'll cut it as short as I can. Basically, when I was younger. My tree was the biggest in the forest, the biggest and the oldest. I had fought off another pinsir for it and kept it all to myself...I chased out many pokemon from my tree and sucked the sweet sap it gave me. The humans came and cut down my tree a few years ago, and I asked the others for help to fight against them. They didn't want to help a selfish old fool, so the humans brushed me aside with their fire pokemon and my tree was destroyed. Now they all laugh at me for it. I'm just a selfish fool and i've regretted it ever since. the pinsir seemed depressed and turned away from the young pokemon.

Zayne was silent for a bit as he registered the information, That's not what you are now though. You're helping me, and the swablu seemed to like you and trust you. You're also very strong, I couldn't have taken down that stantler on my own you know? You can't dwell on the past forever, and- Zayne was suddenly kicked to the side by a large brown pair of hooves.

Zayne! The pinsir cried before being kicked himself.

Ohohohhoh sorry I kind of led him to yoou~ the hoothoot's voice rang from above. It's cackle faded into the distance as it fled from the battle.

Zayne cursed under his breath as a girafarig smirked and shook it's head back and forth threateningly. The Pinsir recovered from the attack quickly and used a focus energy with bind. The pinsir's pincers clamped onto the long neck pokemon as it began to struggle and try to free itself. The pincer gave Zayne a glance and Zayne took the hint, they were going to use the same strategy as they did on the stantler. The pokemon had no way of freeing itself any sooner since it couldn't attack the pincer at all.

The odd charmander with markings leaped up and gave the giraffe a scratch across the snout while standing on the pinser's head. The charmander continued to growl and scratch at the girafarig, while the Pinsir readjusted his grip with a quick release and instantly snapped the pokemon back into his jaws.

Zayne thought they had won, until the pokemon's eyes gave off a purplish glow and Zayne felt himself be flung backwards and into the edge of a stump. He gave off a cry as he slammed into the stump and fell to the ground. The girafarig finally threw off the pinsir, it had begun to use confusion. Zayne felt a force pull him into the air and seem to juggle him around a bit, he screamed as he was smashed into the floor and into the trunks.

Leave the kid alone! The pinsir cried. He crashed into the Girafarig and locked it in another Vice Grip, he noticed that the Girafarig was growing weaker. Maybe they could win, they could do this! They could-"GIRAAAAA" EFF OFF the girafarig had stopped struggling so hard and was able to squeeze his front hoofs in between the two and pushed the pinsir away. The girafarig sent the pinsir flying with another confusion, and laughed in excitement as he caused the pain to the pokemon. He turned to finish the charmander to find that it was gone. It looked around, the head on it's tail also looking back and forth for the little lizard.

Zayne was directly under the Girafarig. He swallowed quietly as he moved with the long neck pokemon as it searched for him. Suddenly the pokemon stopped, along with Zayne's heart for a moment. The pokemon's head suddenly leaned down to look under it, only to receive a good scratch in the eyes. The pokemon screeched as it was blinded and bucked around. It's screeches died as it grew farther and farther away.

Zayne sighed in relief and looked to see how the pinsir was doing, only to see that he had disappeared. Zayne looked all over the place, but the Pinsir was gone! Zayne gave up on searching the area and returned to the pinsir's den, to find that the pinsir was inside and sleeping peacefully as if nothing had ever happened. Zayne decided to leave the pinsir alone, Thanks he said before heading back to his trainer, Kiara.

Zayne had returned just as Kiara woke. Kiara was surprised to see her Charmander look so exhausted and beaten, she tried to ask him what happened, but the lizard like pokemon had simply returned to his pokeball without a word. Kiara decided it would be best to ask him at a later date.

Kiara heard a sound of a slight thump behind her, and swirled around to see a green pokemon with black markings and a red belly eating what looked like an apple stand behind her. It hadn't seemed to notice her though, Kiara noticed that it's right eye had a scar and it's eye seemed a bit glazed over. The poor thing was blind in one eye! She wanted it.

She looked at her charmander's pokeball though, the poor creature was tired to the bone for some reason. She wondered if he had gotten any sleep at all last night. She decided to try and catch it without her pokemon, starting off by throwing a pokeball right away. She wasn't even thinking about how the Larvitar would feel, the small green pokemon was cute in it's own odd way.

BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Zayne the Great 24e81sy
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Route Four :
Zayne the Great 172
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu May 30, 2013 2:45 am

The pokeball shot towards the Larvitar, only to be struck out of the way by a pichu's thundershock, destroying it. The pichu glared at Kiara angrily. Kiara flinched, she must've angered the pichu somehow. The larvitar heard the ruckus and turned his left eye to the two and registered the human, and seemed to grow excited. The pichu stood in front of the larvitar shouting, Stay away from him! He's my boyfriend!

"Larv Larv!!" A trainer! "Larvitar Larvy larv!" Catch me pleeeease! The larvitar jumped up and down happily. The pichu seemed to glare at him though, I've told you before, I'm an adventurer. I'm just not the kind of guy to sit around in one area for long. I want to go places, see things.

"PI! Pechu! Pichu pichu" But you can see things here! There's lot's to see like-

Trees and stumps. That's all there is here. The things I want just can't be fulfilled here Pichu! The larvitar replied, he instantly regretted it. The pichu seemed close to tears, only seconds later the pichu began to bawl and grow hysterical with tears. It pouted at the Larvitar.

Fine! If you want to go so bad, BEAT ME IN A BATTLE!The pichu challenged.

Pichu...I- the larvitar was cut off by an electric shock as the pokemon used Thundershock on him. The Larvitar was unaffected. He gave a annoyed sigh as he summoned up a sandstorm and leered at the pichu, he was mad now. He moved in for a bite attack and bit the pichu, who desperately used tail whip and thundershock to try and rid herself of the pokemon that used to be her boyfriend. You're too clingy to me Pichu... the larvitar said as the sandstorm buffeted the pichu about. The pichu cried as she tried to attack the pokemon with futile thundershocks, You need to learn to let go! The larvitar used even more leer and bite attacks, the pichu was beaten quickly, having no way to harm the larvitar. The pichu fell to the ground, weak and exhausted. I'm sorry...but I have to go where I am called, it's just my nature. It's nothing I nor you can change. The larvitar left the pichu to silently cry on the floor. The pokemon approached Kiara, Go on...catch me...

Kiara was dumb-founded when the two pokemon began to battle, the larvitar utterly destroying the pichu in a battle. The larvitar seemed to be telling the pichu something as they fought. She was surprised when the pokemon summoned a sandstorm when the battle began. She was even more surprised when the half-blind Larvitar approached her and seemed to speak to her. She looked at her remaining pokeballs and pointed at them, when the larvitar nodded, she took one out and touched the pokeball to the larvitar.
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Zayne the Great 33zd3qh
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu May 30, 2013 3:13 am

The pokeball snapped open and shut as the larvitar was sucked into the pokeball. The ball shook for a bit before giving a "thunk" as the pokemon was captured. Kiara looked up to try and say something to the Pichu, but it was gone.

She gave a sigh, the pichu had been crying. She wanted to cheer it up somehow or give it some kind of comfort. Would it have only made it worse coming from her though? Kiara would never know though. She returned to the main road, where she walked along until she reached the path that lead to the Underground Tunnels. She took a deep breath, and made her way to the tunnels that was said to have strange brightly colored mushrooms.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Very good writing structure Kat, like a mini-story, all over again. The Battles were well balanced. And the story-telling style was Unique, I give 10/10, and award 1800 Poke', along with 6 levels to be distributed as you see fit.

-Read, and Graded by
~Ashe
Number XV
Number XV

Poke : 3564

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down