Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Pawn to L1. VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Pawn to L1.

2 posters

Go down

Pawn to L1. Empty Pawn to L1.

Post by Number XV Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Alex walked along the street, Knight by his side, the Pawniard looked up at him, before prodding his leg, urging him on towards the door. "Oww..... I know... I know..... Brand did say to stop by here before leaving..." He looked at the building, then at its sign, 'Redwood Lab'. Taking a deep breath, he opened up the door, and stepped over the threshold. "Hello? Anyone here?" He asked, his voice quietly echoing about the place. Knight stepped through behind him, almost clinging to his leg.
Number XV
Number XV

Poke : 3564

Back to top Go down

Pawn to L1. Empty Re: Pawn to L1.

Post by BlueKat12 Mon May 27, 2013 5:33 pm

There was some crashing sounds and a pained cry before the door clicked open into a dark room, the light from the outside revealed a limp hand with a pool of red under it. "Who is it?" Someone called from the back. A man with silver hair rolled into the light on his wheely chair. He held a knife in his hand that was also red, he looked up as if to have just noticed it was dark and spoke, "Klinklang, lights please" There was a buzz and some klinks as a Klinklang moved to the ceiling and gave the bulb a shock. Light illuminated the room, flickering a few times to show a red haired man on the floor. He groaned, there was red all around him. He sat up as if he had been just knocked out, and looked around. He looked at the trainer and the kid, he noticed the pool of red underneath him.
"Wha-wha!? WHAT HAPPENED!? I'VE BEEN STABBED! I KNEW YOU WOULD TRY AND KILL ME!" The man exclaimed while pointing at the silver haired man who didn't seem to care.
"You slipped and fell on tomatoes you moron...get up...that salad isn't going to make itself..."the silver haired man said, giving the knife a toss behind him as he turned to the trainer. The knife landed dangerously in between the red haired man's legs, the red haired man gave a squeak and passed out again from fright.
"So, I'm Stein, what do you need?" the silver haired man spoke with a sigh.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV Mon May 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Alex blinked several times, and Knight cowered behind his leg. "Uhh..... Is he okay?" Alex shook his head, and lifted up up Knight to his chest. Then blinking again as the doctor asked him what he needed. "Oh, uhh.... I just came by, my brother, Brand, told me to come here before I left on my journey..." Alex brushed back his hair looking at the doctor. "So honestly, I don't know why I came by really.... But, you gotta listen to your brother right?"
Number XV
Number XV

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 28, 2013 12:01 pm

"He's fine. His paycheck wont be if he keeps lying around. So you're Brand's brother huh?" He said. He pushed his chair backwards, running over the red haired man's foot and causing him to cry out and clutch his foot.

"OW! What the hell!?"

"Stop faking Spirit...Unless you'd rather I cut you open?" There was a glint to the professor's glasses and a slight smile as he toyed with the knife he had picked up.

Spirit screed and darted behind a counter, "He-Here! Just take this and leave!" Spirit cried. He tossed a bag on the counter with 5 pokeballs and a pokedex.

Stein noticed the pawniard, "You need a pokeball for the pawinard too? I have a bisharp myself." He took out a pokeball and tossed it into the air, it fell back to the floor with a pop as a bisharp appeared.

"THAT'S NOT YOURS THAT'S THE LAB'S! STOP CLAIMING IT AS YOURS!" Spirit yelled from behind the counter.

"Coming from the man who stole an egg from a mother rampardos."
"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!"

"I own the lab, therefore any pokemon in here are mine. Besides, Bisharp seems to like me more than you." He had been referring to how the bisharp had noticed Spirit's presence in the room, and instantly began to charge after Spirit in attempt to stab him.

"CALL IT OFF CALL IT OFF!"

"Naaaaaah..."
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV Thu May 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Alex blinked, and easily caught the Poke'balls and the Poke'dex. Watching as the Bisharp charged the apparently clueless man. 'Paaawwwnnniiii' "Hey Jerk! Leave him alone!" Knight cried out, stepping at once from behind Alex's leg, and clanging her arm blades together in a challenge to the obviously larger, and stronger Pokemon. Alex noticing her clear intent, quickly snatched her up, ignoring the searing pain from her blades digging into his arm slowly. "Uhh.... I'll just.... Be going now... Enjoy your salad you two." And hopefully exiting before the Bisharp heard the Pawniard's taunts, ran out the door onto the road, putting some distance between him and the Lab. Panting he slowed down, and set Knight down, pulling some bandages out of his pack, something given to him by his brother, And wrapped his arms in them, sighing as both turned a deep crimson. Knight just apologetically hugged Alex's leg, careful not to stab him again.
Number XV
Number XV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum