Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

DIMENSIONET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIMENSIONET

Post by BlueKat12 on Fri May 24, 2013 5:17 pm

A blue furry beast growled as she stared at the strange metal object that had landed on the ground just moments ago. She gave a slight snarl as something like a bridge extended and a door opened. Two strange figures stared at her before looking to each other and speaking among themselves, "Hey...what is that?"
"Looks like some sort of feline..."
"It has whiskers and a long tail..must be."
"You can't assume just from that."
"How do you know?"
"Who's the one with a doctors degree in alientology?"
The blue beast decided she had enough of this. She only saw prey in front of her, she leaped forward, only to have the creatures drop and roll to the side. She didn't know what these creatures were, they weren't natural to this planet though. They stood on two legs and had flat faces, no fur and no tail. Unnatural, they must be eliminated...she didn't allow them to come here!
She leaped at the one on the left, missed once more and crashed into a box, a strange stick like device fell and snapped around her neck like a collar. She clawed at the collar with some yowls and hollers. A voice emitted from the collar, "HEY WHAT THE LIVING HELL!?"
"It can speak?"
"No..the collar is translating you moron! That what it's for!"
"Since when do we have that?"
"since always!"
The blue beast snarled at them, "You do not belong here! Leave now, or else I'll make you leave!"
"You must be Kat yes? BlueKat I assume, the master of this planet. Well, you see, Kat, we need this planet...so-" one of them had begun to spoke but was interrupted by a red shape flashing by his face. The alien leaped back and noticed that a red beast similar to the blue one was now in the room, "Not good!"
"What do we do!?"
"Force her somewhere else!"
"Where!?"
"ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!"
The red feline disappeared as the blue one ran through it and leaped at the strange being who was being yelled at. The being pulled out a strange ray connected to a computer and shot a beam at the BlueKat, making her disappear.
"Geez she sure was cranky!"
"Well we ARE invading her planet..."
"SHE WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF A LION!"
"NOW you notice that?"
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

View user profile http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DIMENSIONET

Post by Act-I on Fri May 24, 2013 7:01 pm

The Artificial Communicating Technology (version I) or ACT-I floated in the middle of a high tech computer screen. ACT-I, who was a complex computer program that could simulate human life, was relaxing as she idly chatted with one of her Creators.

"So, ACT-I, how has your day been so far?" the scientist asked, jotting down information on a note pad.

"Weeeellll..." ACT-I began, "I destroyed 7 viruses, organized all of your files, and modeled my self a new outfit! See?" With a thought, the computer program created a miniature screen in front of her. In it were hundreds of thousands of different files, all which were part of ACT-I's memory banks, still holding old programs from when she was simple ACT-A. She tapped with her finger a file marked "rotom.otft" and in a flash of light her appearance changed from a brunette in a green jacket to what looked to be a gijinka version of the Pokemon Rotom.

The scientist sighed. "ACT-I, enough with viewing those Pokemon sites. They're distracting you!"

"Oh come on!" ACT-I exclaimed, exasperated. "If you didn't want me to have interests, why'd you program me in the first place? Also, don't call me Act-eye, call me Act-tee. If I'm so human, give me a name that sounds like one!"

The scientist was about to reply when Acti zipped off the screen without a word. He sighed. Ever since Version I ACT-I had been acting up. Perhaps there was a bug in her programming? He didn't know now, but he knew it would be fixed with Version J. If only ACT-I would come back to be bug tested.

Act-I

Poke : 4347

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV on Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 pm

"Come in Ashe, we got you on the scope, proceed with the training exercise...." A voice crackled over Ashe's helmet's com-link, establishing that it was time. He stepped onto the lift, and was slowly lifted into the arena, the glare of sunlight quickly enveloping his slightly red tinted HUD.
"Is that him?"
"Yeah."
"We can take him, its our squad and Rook squad against him after all...."

Ashe smiled at the chatter over the coms, the new recruits nervously looked at each other in their Spartan Mark: X armor, some looking more confident, seeing that he only had Mark: VIII armor on. He reached out, taking from the weapon holder at his side, his favorite weapon, a Energy Spear taken from the Warring Cathedral Guild a while back in a raid. He pressed the button, feeling it come to life in his hands. The two other squads had a assortment of melee weapons, one even having a Energy Sword.

Ashe dashed out, being slender and small, by their Guild's standards anyway, he was still 6'5" of Spartan heavyweight fighter material. The coms burst into confused chatter, as a sigil formed in front of him.
"Shit, Magic!"
"Move, Move, Move!"
The squad's chatter was cut short as a huge lay-line of sonic power erupted down the middle of the arena, flinging most of them into the walls, knocking them out instantly. The rest had avoided it by flinging them selves down. They staggered to their feet, and charged him, shock knives and fists at the ready.
Ashe barreled into one of them, shocking him with a burst from the spear, kicking out while doing so, knocking another one down. He felt a shock as one clipped him with her knife, he responded by sweeping the legs out from under her, and hitting her with a modulated burst of sound magic.
Then, it was only him and the girl that had the energy sword, the rest of the Spartans were laying on the ground silent in their blissful unconsciousness. "Congratulations, you are now the new Squad leader. Lasting this long is a feat....." Ashe chuckled as he said this. The opposing Spartan just raised the Energy Sword at him and charged.

The two Spartans clashed, Ashe whirling his Short Energy Spear, whiel the Girl cut cut and slashed at him, this battle went on for a few minutes, both Spartan's armors getting seared and scorched. Panting Ashe backed up, surprised at the skill the new recruit had. She just merely stepped back, then snapping her metal fingers together, a sigil formed on the ground around her, and her form flickered momentarily, before revealing the tall and sinewy form of a Sangheli Spec. Ops, by the coloring it belonged to the High Charity Guild, but its purpose was clear, growling, it snapped again, causing a sigil to form around Ashe's feet.

Ashe faintly heard the sirens blaring in the background, as a light enveloped him, what he saw scared him, he was dissolving into some kind of data-stream, going upward. Yelling, and flicked something, and a sigil appeared in front of the Sangheli, the sonic vibrations snapping its neck before Ashe was rocketed skyward in the data-stream.

The Data-Stream streaked skyward, immediately taking a left, and smashing through a UNSC Guild ship, severing it in half, flames belching from its decks it rammed into the ground, lighting up the night sky in a brilliant column of super-heated plasma fire. The Data-Stream arced around slamming into the ground, causing what looked like a circuit board to light up spreading around, before finally disappearing.
-In the Following Months of the event: The entire world plunged into a civil war, the Fanatical Sangheli's declaring open war on both the UNSC Guilds, and the Sangheli Conventions.-

Poke : 3564

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sun May 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Ooc: WE NEVER SAID THERE WAS A POSTING ORDER! >:3
IC:
The blue beast yowled as she was suddenly falling, she was a bit stunned as her body impacted the water. She howled in rage as her fur was soaked as she splashed about, next to her was a large wall of wood. She clung onto it with her paws, grumbling in anger as she remained attached to the wood. She was unable to climb up thanks to the vertical slope and rocking movements, it must have been a ship. She yowled in rage as she was dunked under the water by a wave. She clung back onto the ship'd hull. She looked up, and saw a strange purple light in the sky above the ship as it dropped a figure onto the deck.(Act-I and Ashen)
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV on Sun May 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Ashe heard rushing air, and he opened his eyes to see blue sky above him. He rolled around, to see the wide expanse of the ocean beneath him, and almost as quickly his HUD focused on a ship of sorts, wooden in nature with.... Sails? Ashe let out a noticeable gulp, before curling into a ball, and overloading his shields, hoping he wasn't dashed to pieces on the ship. He wasn't.

The Marine ship floated quietly. Their captain, a Devil-Fruit user by the name of La'su Anima, whose power was the ability to morph his arms into any type of melee weapon, almost instantly. At first there was yelling on deck, about some kind of huge blue cat on the side of the ship, then when he walked out, he saw the Marines just gaping into the sky. "What da' hell are you lugs staring at?!?" He looked up with them to see some kinda of glowing projectile falling from the sky, heading straight for the ship. He blinked once before changing his arms into whips and dragging his crew away from the growing shadowy spot on deck. "Moooovvveee!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs just before a immense sound of wood breaking and the deck and two below it shattered into splinters, several marines took some of the larger splinters to their chests, impaling them to the deck or mast.

The ones that could walk gathered around the hole staring down at the figure below, humanoid in shape, but heavily armored. With a strange helmet on that had some kind of tinted glass on it. It stirred slightly before reaching up, and grabbing on of the support beams, its strength accidentally ripping the beam and it fell down once more. La'su came to the hole and looked at the thing, and a strange military looking marking on its right arm. He yelled down at the thing, "Hey! Pirate! You are under arrest for...... Smashing a Marine Ship!" All he got in response was another crack as the figure tried to get up, and brought down another beam.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I on Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 pm

ACT-I was casually gliding through the Dimensionet without any worry. No one was after her, and everything was just pe-

There was a sudden flash. Above the AI something fell through, right onto her before it disappeared to the bottom to who knows where, taking ACT-I along with it.

ACT-I was stunned for a moment, though regained control when she heard the sound of breaking wood, repeatedly. She had no idea where she was or ended up, but it was electronic. That was good. ACT-I could survive in anything electronic.

After a bit of exploration, ACT-I found that she was inside some kind of armor. She eventually found a sort of screen which she could see outside of the armor. She saw what looked to be the inside of a ship. And yelling and...

She turned around. The shock of seeing someone's face scared her for a split second. To whoever was in the armor, ACT-I would appear as a girl floating around on the HUD.

"Er, uh. H-hello?" she mumbled. She really did not want to be here right now, nor did she want to be stuck in this already occupied high-tech armor.

Act-I

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Kat clawed her way up the hull, after sliding down several times. She managed to pull herself over the side and flopped onto the deck, "Damned water..." the translator huffed in it's female voice. She shook herself and looked about to see that she was surrounded by beings that looked slightly similar to the aliens on her planet, the only difference was clothes, shape, and facial features. She snarled, causing some of them to flinch.

She looked at what seemed to be the leader along with a huge hole in the floor. While she was distracted, them men had slowly begun to advance. She noticed though and leaped over them, using the captain's head as a spring as she hopped over the hole and onto the other side. She peered down the hole with a huff, "So...robot things and pirates...greaaaat..."
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Kagemine on Mon May 27, 2013 5:32 pm

A single girl stood in a small barren island, clutching a young potted sapling tightly between her hands as she stared out into the seemingly neverending gray sky. She sighed then looked down at the fragilie emerald leaves with a mixture of hatred and fear at what seemed to be an innocent little sprout. The memory of it all was still fresh in her mind, even though it was already a year ago....

"Sakura, how many times does it take for you to understand that you can not continue to seek revenge? He got what he deserved, but you continue to attack him. This has got to stop. The man ordered towering over the girl. The air around him crackled with eletricity, his aura could even have caused the bravest man to bow down to him, but she wouldn't back away, she couldn't back away.
"Sure. After all it wasn't like it was Athena, Hera, Posidon, or any of the gods and godesses that he had killed. It was just a dryad instead of someone really important. Nobody cares about dryads." The Dryad named Sakura(who prefered to be called Saku) said bitterly, with spite. But as soon as the words crossed her tounge into the air, she knew that she went to far. The king of the gods, seemed to double in size, his crown poking holes in the high celing.
"That's it. I've had it with you Saku. You think that I don't care about Lya? I do, but I understand that because of one man's mistakes who didn't think that the tree had a Dryad, cost a nymph's life. But you continue to try to find revenge against him. So, I will have Hecate change the tree which you protect to a small tiny potted plant, and you will stay on an empty small area of land until it grows as big as the sky itself to think of your actions." Before she could protest, Hecate walked into the hall, and she suddenly encased in gray fog and passed out.

Saku suddenly slammed her fist against the ground, it was true. If the man had "Accidently" killed a god, than he would have been brutally destroyed and forever stuck with a neverending punishment till the end of time itself! But as it stood, he just cut down a tree which had a tree nymph and he still walked off alive. It was unfair justice, but trying to even it out, she got stuck in the middle of nowhere, tethered to a short excuse of a tree. Who knows how long the tree would take before she could even plant it in the ground, much less it grows to the size of the sky. But even so, she didn't dare defy the order of Zeus, but continued to let anger and hate fill her.
Sakura Kagemine

Poke : 3487

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV on Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

"Urrgghh..... What the heck...?" He clawed his way up, breaking some of the wood around him, falling back. He tried again, this time getting a bit more success, but that was before some kind of Girl appeared on his screen, causing some shock to him, and having him fall back heavily. "wwaaahh!! Who the heck are you?!?" His voice echoed about the helmet, a deep baritone like tone. "How'd you..? The system should automatically prevent hacking... Unless.... Are you a AI?" He asked in a worried tone, this time getting a grip, and lifting himself up to a kneeling position, ignoring the yelling going on above, caused by a large blue lionesque creature.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I on Thu May 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Even if she was just as scared, ACT-I laughed at whoever-it-was's expression to noticing her.

"Well, it's complicated," ACT-I began. "I am an AI, but I'm so close to human that really I'm 'I can't believe it's artificial intelligence'. I'm known as ACT-I, or Artificial Communication Technology Version I. Now, who the heck are you?"

ACT-I looked back to the outside. "Also, where exactly are we, and what's with all this crazy commotion?" She frowned. "

Act-I

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Thu May 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Kat huffed in annoyance as the marine began to lecture her and the other two on what laws they've broken. Next to her, a large red beast seemed to appear from nowhere that was similar to her except for the fact that it was red, "Why don't we just kill him?" The red being spoke.
"Because i'd like to know what's going on" Kat replied.
"It'd be more fun to kill them..."
"Then what? We'd be stranded on a boat moron."
"OI! JUST WHAT THE DEVIL IS YOUR DEVIL FRUIT POWER!?" A Sailor called. The red beast hissed at the sailor, silencing them.
"You there! Mad man talking to himself that was in the pits!" The red beast called to the stranger that seemed to be talking to a screen, "Explain where we are or I shall kill you!"
"RedKat just shut up..."BlueKat sighed, she waved her tail and the red beast disappeared. She looked to the captain and the translator spoke, "Who are you and where am I if you'd like to answer please?"
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum