[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Warning, this RP Contains Violence, Gore, Swearing, and Sheer Epicness.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning, this RP Contains Violence, Gore, Swearing, and Sheer Epicness.

Post by BlueKat12 on Tue May 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Main Characters:

Blue's Character
Name: Gabriel Noblis
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet and prefers to keep to himself, he can be quite talkative though when he isn't paying attention to what he says. He's a secretive guy that would rather not have others knowing his business, he believes that only one should worry about oneself, nobody else.
Appearance(human): He has black hair with blue eyes. He wears baggy jeans, that fit unlike some boys in the neighbor hood, and usually some kind of band t-shirt. Most common include: Creature Feature, Linkin Park, and Three Days Grace. He wears fingerless black gloves that cover a strange marking that has appeared on him when he turned 15.
Appearance(wolf): Slightly larger than normal black wolf that can change to stand on it's hind legs.
History: He lives with his normal family with his normal sister. He's fairly popular in school and around town, but neither for a good or bad reason. He's just known. He's had a notmal childhood, until the 14th birthday. He began getting huge pains in his head around 14 and his body and mind started to act strange around 15. He has black-out that he can't remember but always finds himself in a different place. He began to grow afraid of the black outs and now tries to resist them, taking pain killers as the strange paw like marking on his hand burns and feels like it's making his body implode. He hasn't told his parents or even sister about this, in fear that they would send him to the loony bin, which they had done to his older brother.

Ashen's character
Name: Ashe Illu
Species: Vampire
Personality: A Don't mess with me, I won't mess with you kinda guy. Slightly Sarcastic at times, and really, really dislikes ghouls that talk to much, just his luck hes encountered several on his 'Jobs' that he does.
Appearance(Human): Bright Red hair, and cat-slit blue eyes, hes actually fairly tan for a vampire, and wears a long black duster with a hood, and two silver bangles. Under this he wears a gray t-shirt, and white and gray camouflaged cargo pants.(Think Organization XIII type of Cloak.). His right arm is covered by a olden style type of armor, and carries a silver long-sword in a black leather sheathe on his left hip. His Fangs are like really prominent canines, but are still slightly longer then a normal humans. But because they are only so much slightly longer, he gets away with hiding out in the human world.
History: Hes a loner, and a wanderer, taking random jobs from Human and Supernatural Organizations. He won't take a innocent's life, no matter how much they annoy him, but he still has gotten a bad reputation among the better-off Supernaturals. For his tendency to take jobs that end up with a death or two. He carries around blood pills, after a blood-lust accident a while back with some-one he cared about. Since that accident, hes known about his vampirism, and tries to keep it hidden. He frequents a Grave in the Berlin Graveyard. When he has the money to fly there from his jobs of course'.
Every post in the last rp:

Gabriel shook his bottle of pain killers, he groaned as he estimated only four or five left. If he had another attack, he might not be able to make it with just these. He put the case back in his deep pockets and tapped on his sister's blonde shoulder, "You speak German, buy me some pain killers please." he asked.
His sister snorted, "I swear, you're addicted to those things! I'm not getting you anymore, also if you ask again i'm telling mom and dad about your drug problem!"
"I don't have one!"
"How would they know?"
He gave up and snatched a English to German dictionary from his sister's bag, "Whatever, i'll get it myself." he mumbled. He left his sister where she was, too angry to care about getting lost. It didn't really matter anyway if he got lost, he was good at finding his way back to places. He would just have to find the tallest hotel in the city with a huge fountain in front of it, they were in the rickety shack next to it. He went to a German man for directions and said, hastily trying to translate it using the dictionary, "Where....is....coffee?" although he had meant "Pharmacy", he had read the wrong word. The man was kind enough to lead him there himself. Gabriel noticed it was the wrong place and gave up, he had all day, what was the rush? He tried to thank the man, instead saying "Flying Pigs" in the foreign language instead.
He took a seat inside and decided to relax a little. He had noticed the funny look the man gave him as he walked off and ignored it. He ordered some coffee and kicked back as much as he could, trying to find the correct words in the dictionary for "Pharmacy".
~
Ashe stalked into the Coffee shop, his job informant told him of a Ghoul gambling den ran out of here, and the Berlin Ghost mafia wanted it gone, course' they couldn't do a thing. So thats why they called him in, his Long-sword clanked against a table, and grimaced. He pulled down his cowl of his cloak, and walked up to the fairly attractive coffee shopkeeper, he gave a slight grin at her. "Ich mochte ein Eis tea bitte." She smiled and nodded, and he sat down, his back to the windows, knowing full-well that in five minutes the place would be a blood-bath. "Danke." He thanked the shopkeeper, and took a sip of the Iced Tea, his eyes scanning the room, mostly empty cept' for the ghouls, the Shopkeeper, and a Teenager.
~
Gabriel noticed the older boy walk into the shop and grew a bit uneasy at the huge sword he carried. He hadn't seen such a big sword before, or any sword for that matter. "Do people just walk around with swords in Germany like that?" he mumbled. He decided to mind his own business now that he noticed he was being a bit nosy and turned back around to face the empty seat in front if him. He began to feel a bit hot, and cursed rather loudly, his hand clamped over his mouth and his free hand fumbled in his pockets for the pain killers. He took two, hoping it would be enough to drive the wave of pain that would be coming soon back. He stuffed the pills back in his pockets and tried to remain calm and not look extremely nervous and scared. He couldn't leave then, it would attract attention since he hadn't gotten his food. The waitress would come back say, "Where did he go?" and a scene would be created in probably a slight search for him. He was probably over thinking things a bit though, he shook his head and laid his head down on the table. His head was beginning to throb and his left hand began to burn as if hot iron brand was being pressed against it like it was cattle. He took his glove off, making sure hastily that no one was looking and looked at his marking, it was red all around it and it began to swell a little. He took the rest of his pain killers and waited, hoping and praying that he didn't black out.
~
He blinked, and drained the last of his Ice Tea. Then he slammed it down, sighing appercitivly, then he motioned the Shopkeeper over, and showed her a small slip of paper, nodding she left the shop, and locked the door with a 'Chunk', standing up he stretched and sighed. "Guten Morgen, Ich hiesse Ashe. Und Du? Du is Tote." He grinned then, grabbing one of the ghouls, and throwing him into the bar, and drawing his long-sword in the process. His language reverted back to English, a British accent punctuating his words. "Alright you lot! You know better then to run a Gambling den here in Berlin, its the territory of the Ghosties, and so, I got the job of asking you to move. The Long-Sword glinted in the soft light of the lighting, and he grinned displaying his teeth. The 'Ghouls' Hissed at him, and their faces turned sunken, and dried, their fingernails becoming longish claws, as they circled him.
~
Gabriel had also noticed the shopkeeper leave and lock the door behind them. He grew confused and startles when the man with the long sword stood up and started speaking in German. He couldn't understand what the man was saying until he spoke english, "Alright you lot! You know better then to run a Gambling den here in Berlin, its the territory of the Ghosties, and so, I got the job of asking you to move."
Gabriel was confused even more, "Gambling Den?" he whispered. His face grew pale when one guy was stabbed and the others began to threaten to attack. He did the most sensible thing, he flipped his table over and dragged it backwards into a booth area. He could tell a fight was about to happen, and he didn't want any part of it. He hid in the cramped space, hoping nobody would notice him down there. Most would think it got overturned in the fight, and ignore it. He hoped none of them were bright enough to think above that.
Unluckily for him, a 'Ghoul' had noticed him and dragged the table back out, and grabbed onto his foot. He yelled out in surprise and began trying to kick uselessly at it's face as it dragged him out. He didn't even know why it was after him, he wasn't the one that killed it's friend! He felt his marking burn even more and his insides turned as if being sucked into a black hole in his body he groaned in pain, not able to move much. the ghoul examined it's capture, letting the others take care of the other. Maybe it could have some fun with this one.
~
"Oi! Now that's not fair, Five staging against one? Your dusted mate. Dusted." He laughs, and Cleaves through one, turning it into dust from its contact with the silver in the long-sword. He grinned at the reaction, and cut through another. Several times He winced as a claw or bite missed him barely, and his face became covered with scratches from the flying wood. "Hold up mates, I said I'm your adeversary here! Not some Nancy boy from the colonies!" He kicked one out of the way, trying to get to the boy about to be killed by a very ugly Ghoul. He cut down one of the ghouls, only to be tackled by the last one on his end. "Comeon Boy! Fight, do something you bloody tourist! He'll kill you if you don't! Graahh! Worthless pile of dog dung, get the hell off me!" He continued to struggle with the ghoul, its bites coming close into contact with Ashe's neck.
~
Gabriel was focused on not passing out-was, until he had been called a 'Nancy boy'. His flash of anger distracted him from focusing and he blacked out. His body took on a mind of it's own, a mind of instinct. It howled and smashed a Ghoul away from it, Gabriel was still slightly awake inside, for a first, and was still feeling like his body was imploding and something was trying to drown him at the same time.
His body moved on it's own, with new found strength and no control. It back handed a ghoul into the wall, just missing Ashe. 'Gabriel' dodged a ghoul's leap toward him and decided to ignore the little pests that didn't seem like much of a challenge, and eyed the man with the long sword. That was when Gabriel felt the pain suddenly cease he wasn't sure how he got to be in the middle of the fight and made a slight squeaking sound as he ducked just in time to dodge an attacking Ghoul.
He fled to the doors and shook at them uselessly. He was lucky that the ghouls became more focused on the man.
"What's going on," he thought, "What just happened?" He noticed a Ghoul crawling behind the man and shouted, "Behind you!" he quickly moved over to behind the bar, not noticing the dead ghoul and tossed a wine bottle at ghouls, hoping to help in anyway possible. Not that he was helping much.
~
Glancing over at the boy, his eyes flashed as he saw the strength and speed. He rolled his eyes at the sudden blank look on the guys face. "Bloody Amateurs..." He smiled when the wine bottle hurtled in and bonked the ghoul on the head. "Well, Amateurs do have their good points, Haaa!" He heaved off the stunned ghoul and reduced him to dust. "Okay so who is left among you pansy sniffers?!" He hissed out, looking at the shambles of the coffee shop, the unconious ghoul groaned slightly, and the one other was backing away on all fours, a scared look on its face. It garbled a hideous reply. Ashe laughed at that, "Alright you win, get out of here, I'll deal them you';re moving to Beijing. Now shoo! Schnell!" As the ghoul dragged its companion out a backdoor, Ashe laughed again, and the Shopkeeper came back in, and groaned her features falling slightly. "Oi! Oi! Oi! Don't look to sad meine gute Frau! Here have some Euros." He tossed a pile of cash to the girl, who gaped. Ashe walked over to Gaberial, and grabbed his arm in a firm grip. "While you and me need to have a Talk. Come-on lets hit the streets."
~
Gabriel was dragged along against his will, "H-Hey wait a second, what are you doing? Where are we going?" he couldn't help asking. He was still shaken about his black out; he didn't know what happened, and not knowing made him scared. He stepped over the bodies of the dead ones and finally attempted to rip his arm away when they were a good distance from the shop. He was beginning to recognize the scenery again, if he was able to wrench himself free and run he could find his way back to the hotel.
He was stuck in the firm grip though, unable to be free. He hoped that this man, whatever his name was, was a good guy and not one of those ugly things in the shop. He realized his glove wasn't on and pulled it from his pocket and quickly slid it on, covering the marking on his hand. He stared at the guy suspiciously, still unsure of where the man stood despite he had just saved his life.

Gabriel's sister sighed and looked at her watch as she tapped her foot impatiently, "He got lost didn't he?" she growled, "Mom and Dad are going to kill me, for loosing their 'precious troubled boy'" she snorted. She noticed a tall and rather cute in her opinion man walk past quickly, she didn't notice her brother struggling in his grip until she studied him more carefully. She smiled slightly and whispered, "Somebody's in trouble~" she made herself close enough to hear but not be seen. She had much practice in eavesdropping teachers for answers to tests, not once has she been caught.
~
He stops, and gestures to a bench nearby. "Take a seat, we have things to talk about." Ashe flopped down onto the bench, and put both his arms back. "Firstly, my name is Ashe. And yours?" His tone of voice was normal despite his British accent, but from his posture, he seemed wary of Gaberial, and his eyes, blue as they were, seemed to have a inner fire. He grinned at Gaberial awaiting a answer. "I'm not going to hurt you, however, I just need some answers from you mate."
~
"G-Gabriel." He said, he was still a bit unsure but sat down anyways. He didn't want to anger the guy with the huge sword. He got the feeling of being watched, but ignored it thinking he was being paranoid. He shifted uncomfortably as he remembered that he now had zero pain killers; it would be impossible for him to resist the black outs now.
He didn't know why, but the pain killers eased the pain and helped him focus on resisting the overwhelming urge to drop to the floor and pass out. He had successfully gone through the urges for a year now, each session ending in drowsiness and exhaustion. He rubbed his marked hand unconsciously, the memories irking him a bit.

"One, talking to strangers. Two, talking to strangers with big swords. Three, running off on his own. Four, popping pain killers like tic tacs. Five, i'm sure is coming soon." she smiled maliciously about how much trouble she was about to get her brother in with the parents.
~
"Okay Gaberial, what are you? Vamp? Zombie? I know of several others, but that would require for me to kill you on sight. But I do know for a fact a normal human couldn't do that to a Ghoul, even if they were just dustlings mate." He winked at him at the last part, then he scanned the area quickly, he felt the watching eyes too. He focused on a bush after a second, and then returned his stare to Gaberial.
"Well mate? What are you?" He question seemed more to himself then Gaberial, and he shook his head, his blue eyes glinting in the fading sunlight.
~
"Wh-What? I'm human, what are you talking about? All i did was throw wine bottles at those thing's head" he stammered. He had no idea of what the man was talking about. Kill him on sight? What was this guy, a hit man? Gabriel also noticed that Ashe pronounced his name oddly, he said nothing about it thinking that it was just his accent. He noticed a shake in the bushes and a figure leave, "Who is that?" he demanded instantly. As soon as he noticed the long blonde hair and a sly smirk along with a Justin Beiber T-Shirt, the color seemed to drain from his face. He cursed and mumbled to Ashe, "Well, if you're going to kill me hurry up and do it. My life is just full of problems anyways and it's about to get much worse if I go home, so go on ahead." He leaned back on the bench, not really expecting Ashe to do anything to him. He just didn't care so much anymore since what little his life was had just shattered to pieces with his sister finding out he was talking with strangers.
Lately, his sister had been growing sick of the "Precious Boy" ploy the parents have been pulling. They've known about his 'addiction' to pain killers and thought that it was their fault. So they tried to relieve him of as much stress as possible, trying to signal to him that he didn't need the medication. That was the whole reason they came here in the first place, aside from her begging to go to Berlin.
She decided to snoop around on her brother for anything that could get him in huge trouble; she even made up stories about him, one time saying that he sneaked out and she saw a girl waiting for him once. This fact and true story was going to get him in so much trouble, she knew that the parents were secretly close to flat out disowning him.
~
"Alright.... So you don't know, that's a good sign at least..... But, is she someone you know?" He stood up gesturing to the bushes, his cloak making a rustling movement, and a tiny piece of wood flew into the bush. It impacted just by her head. "You can come out now! I know your there, and I think your..... Hrmm.... Sibling noticed you too." He grinned at the bushes, his teeth gleaming white in the rosy tinted sky from the setting sun.
~
The sister(just gonna call her Bec..) rose from her spot, a bit stunned by the closeness of the object's impact. She glared at her brother, and looked to Ashe, she lingered on him a bit longer before dashing off while shouting, "You are so DEAD!" at the top of her lungs.
Gabriel sighed, Shoot me...just shoot me... he couldn't imagine what his parents would say. Knowing his sister she would make it seem like he was trying to kill the guy or something. He spoke, "Well, no point in me going home now. She's my bratty sister, not that important unless she has some dirt on you." he dismissed it with that and changed it back to the original subject, "What do you mean 'I don't know' and that 'that's a good sign?" he asked. He had stood up, growing a bit uneasy at staying still for so long. His hand no longer burned and he had forgotten about the pain killers.
~
He sighed and chuckled. "Shes that type of person hunh? Ah well, what I mean by that, is that you aren't possessed, a demon, a Lima, or something like that, if you were, You'd either be dead, or I would be." He laughed again, and then sobered up, crossing his arms at him. "Lets go find your parents then, and your sister, I can explain for you if you want mate." He smiled at him, turning to the way his Sister ran off.
~
Gabriel wasn't sure about it at first, but something inside him told him to trust Ashe, more like order him though. He nodded and said, "I can remember the way back from here. It's not that far really, just around the corner." He led the way to the hotel. When he turned the corner he saw the familiar large hotel that glittered in the night along with the other buildings. He pointed to the older looking one that was similar to a Motel6. He then led the way to room 101, and could already hear his parents shouting and his sister screaming with laughter. He wasn't sure whether to knock or not, he knocked and then opened the door as the room went dead silent.
"So uh, I brought someone that wants to talk to you guys..."he trailed off when he noticed that his parents were tying Bec up and frozen to the spot, staring at his new friend.
~
Ashe chuckled at the sight, and shook his head a Bec. "Got yourself into a mess there haven't you mate? Well, luckily I'm here. And you two.... Got yourselves into some trouble haven't we? You oh so very well know that Killing, and taking Humans bodies is forbidden.... So by the Authority invested in me by the Council, I pronounce your sentence, is Death."

He puts his hand on the sword, and grins at them. "I must thank you, for making my job easy, I've been looking for you two for a long time really. Now, how to you plead?"
~
The woman hissed and dropped to all fours, she spoke with a harsh tone, "What are you talking about? We're this kid's parents!" her tone switched to a softer one, a more motherly one, and looked to Gabriel "Right honey?"
Gabriel stared at his hog tied sister and then to his mother, who was walking around on all fours. He was horrified to notice a limp hand just behind the hotel's bed, he guessed what was behind it and nearly wretched. The smell had finally hit him, he covered his mouth and began to tremble a bit. He could feel his hand burning again, he didn't have any pain killers this time. He remained silent to his 'Mother's' question.
"Stupid dog! Why do you never obey?" the woman hissed.
"I told you, parents don't count as masters." the man finally spoke, finishing tying Bec up. His nails grew longer and sharper and his skin seemed to melt a little. Small spikes came from his back and pierced his shirt as he grew a bit skinnier. He hadn't changed to his full form, confident that he could take the vampire before them with his speed alone.
~
Ashe grinned at them. "Dog hunh? So I guess you're here for the kid here right? And from your speech, it makes it him a...... Werewolf? Judgeing from hsi reactions... A Newly bitten one... Anyway, If you think that the Council would just send a Flunky of theirs to take on you two? Sorry mate, but I'm no weakling Council flunky. I have my agenda." He drew his sword, and lowered its point to the ground, but shifted his left foot to the front, and his right to the back. "So how is this going to go down? You attack, or attack him? Cause' you have a problem either way." He grinned again, his front canines glinting ominously.
~
The man hesitated, he wasn't sure he could take on a vampire and a werewolf alone. He hissed to the woman, "You going to give me a hand or what?" the woman hissed back at him but began to change to a similar shape as her husband, except the spikes were much larger and she grew slightly. She seemed to screech a bit as she flung herself at Ashe, she began her assault by trying to gouge his eyes out and blind him. She looked forward to hearing the screeches of pain as she attacked. She aimed to kill.
The man left his wife to the vampire as he blasted through the window and toward his 'son'. He wouldn't kill him, maim him to the point of death, but not kill. He wanted him to change fully, then he would be killed. The pelt would be worth thousands, and the teeth would make valuable jewelry that could sell for more. This 'man' hunted these kinds of things for the sport and cash.
Gabriel felt the pain grow and grow. It was unbearable now, he was showered in glass as what used to be his dad came out the window. He managed to roll out of the way and get back to his feet. He clutched his hand and felt something push him into a canyon of darkness. Something else in his mind wanted to play with the creatures.
~
The woman screeched in rage as she received a tiny scratch on her cheek, "My face! My beautiful face!" she turned to Ashe and swiped her long claws at him, trying to rip open his stomach. She leaped back in case any other attacks were thrown at her, she found herself in a corner and bashed the wall behind her so she had more room to move around and escape.
Bec squeaked in fear and did as Ashe told her, she ran outside to find her brother. She had planned on slapping him and demanding answers to her thousands of questions. The sight outside made her turn around and run directly back in, "There's a honking huge mutt outside!!" she screamed.
Wolfie likes the hunt, wolfie likes the blood, wolfie likes the fear. Gabriel could hear these words from the darkness of where he stood. It was all he heard, he couldn't feel anything except pain. He tried to look around, but quickly found that he couldn't move at all. He was about to panic and freak out, when his conscious was forced to sleep.
The demon that was fighting Gabriel screeched in terror as a wolf that was slightly bigger than a great dane attacked him. All he saw was black fur, and angry blue eyes as the wolf seemed to be all around him. The monster toyed with him, batting him back and forth with headbutts. He began to cry in fear and beg for death to rain upon him and his tormentor as he felt teeth gnaw on his leg bone.
~
"Oh dear..... Did you get hurt?" Ashe grinned again, looking more sinister, "Looks like Gaberial woke up..... Better clean up here....." His eyes flashed, and a aura of stillness and freezing cold dropped over the area, and Ashe stalked towards the demon, his blue eyes blazing with a cold fire. "Well, Gaberial's Sister, get out now mate, I don't want you to see what I'm going to do to this a bit..... Unothradoxly." He grinned and whipped out, aiming at the demons' arm, then it arced back in, aim for its leg and then its knee, the strikes coming in viscous and hard, but only meant to maim, and hurt, not kill, somehow this wasn't the style of the Council lackeys, they usually try to end it painlessly, while Ashe seemed to take in the pain, and grin all the more.
~
The woman screeched and hollered in pain. She tried to attack back as he was attacking her, but found that her arm was writhing on the ground. Show howled and launched herself with whatever she had left at Ashe full force. She tried to throw him off his rhythm so she could attack, she ignored the horrified teenager that was staring at her mother's partially dismembered body that still worked.
Bec felt an icy grip clutch her heart as she refused to leave and witnessed the bloody assault. She screamed and ran outside, to see Gabriel, as a wolf and unable to control himself, tearing rapidly at the demon and flinging it into the air and catching it. The demon screamed and fell to the floor with a sickening crack.
Th body seemed to turn to ash and left behind a rather small looking figure, it was raptor like and seemed harmless. The demon turned to Gabriel, who seemed like the size of a dinosaur, and screamed again. The scream was quickly cut short as the wolf leaped forward and took a snap at the small creature. He threw it into the air once more and downed it like a piece of popcorn.
~
Laughed, and backed away, dodging the demon's attack, wincing as a slash caught his left arm. "Ohh.... Your going to pay for that Demonic Bitch." He hand tightened around his sword hilt, and then he charged in, slashing wildly every which way. He snarled, and his eyes took on a red tint, and a faint red-white mist hovered about him, and he continued his brutal attack, slashing and cutting at the demon repeatedly.
~
The demon screeched in pain and fell to the floor, the body's blood gushed and covered the room. The body began to turn to ash like the other, and left behind a small raptor like creature. It hissed at Ashe, who now seemed to be as tall as the Eiffel Tower, and began to run, quickly scurrying under debri and searching for s rat or mouse hole she could escape to. She spotted a rat hole and ran out from her protection under the bed and dashed for it with all her legs could do.
The wolf huffed and licked it's lips at it's meager meal. That wasn't too fun for it, it was too easy. Then it smelled something coming from inside the building, something stronger along with the smell of blood. It stood from where is was and walked over, he peeked through the window to see the bloody mess with the vampire standing in the middle of it. He licked his blood covered lips and watched the vampire intently, as if debating attacking Ashe.
Bec had fallen to her knees and curled into a fetal position. She rocked back and forth a bit, trying to calm herself. Since her mother obviously wasn't able to do just that at the time. She tried to make sense of what was happening, and came to one conclusion. She was being punk'd wasn't she? She grew enraged and stood up, she was prepared to kick the two pranksters all the way back to America.
~
Ashe looked about his eyes still wild, he loved it, this, the blood, the smell of it, he shivered for a moment, he hit himself. "Bloody Hell..... Losing myself like that... Oi! You aren't going anywhere!" He slammed his blade down in-front of the fleeing demon-raptor, and lifted it up glaring at it. Alright you. Its my job so... Die." He quickly snapped its neck, and dropped it to the ground, and looked over at Bec apologetically. "You okay there mate? I'm sorry for this but...... Errggh....." He held his throat, and dropped his blade, it clanged to the floor, throwing up a bit of blood, covering the blade with blood. "Damned...... I can't........ So much....." He slapped his leg, and was trying to open a pouch. His hand shaking, the tremors growing worse. "Hey....... Get.....Outta here..... Mate..... This..... I... Don't.... Want... To.... Grraahh!"
~
"Yeah right, you're faking it aren't you? You guys are using those effects of yours to try and do some German Version of Punk'd as a tourist special aren't you? Well," she chuckled as she was filled with the sense of victory, "I found you guys out, nice job, but you went a little too over the top with this. Now where's my brother so I can beat his butt to oblivion?" she asked. She smiled a bit, thinking that everything was okay and this was all just a show. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.
The wolf huffed in annoyance as the vampire coughed blood. He returned to Gabriel's normal state and withdrew back into Gabriel's mind, bored now that the action was over.
Gabriel found himself standing in front of a broken window with a blood soaked room with a blood soaked Ashe. He was tired and confused again, and didn't register that something was wrong with Ashe until a whole moment later. He woke up instantly and shouted, "Hey! What's wrong!?"
~
"I.....Can't....." He pulled out a small red pill, and popped into his mouth, and chewed. "Damn....... Ugh.... I hate this..." He coughed up a bit more blood, and stood up, a bit paler then usual. "So..... Your that hunh...? Y-Yeesh...." He shook his head, then raised it looking at Bec, his eyes sad, completely. "I'm sorry mate..... But... Your parents.... They were killed by those things...." He montioned to the Ash, and dead raptor thing. "While your brother, and me need to have a talk. Oww...." He held his arm, a bit of blood seeped out.
~
Bec's heart seemed to stop, "S-So this isn't a joke? They're really dead, you guys killed them? she said in a shaky tone. She shook her head and took a few steps back, "I-I need to be alone." she walked out and sat outside the bloody door. She was silent for a few moments before she registered the fact and began to cry.
Gabriel's eyes widened, "What? Dead? What is she....what are you talking about?" the pain in his marking subsided a bit but was still present. He was able to ignore it though. "What do you mean by 'You're that'? I don't understand a word of this." Gabriel could have went on playing 20 questions, but decided it would have been useless if the person with all the answers was dead. "We should get you treated or something first though, any deep wounds?" he didn't seem to have any. He still had no idea that he had been in a fight and had in fact, EATEN a demon. He looked to Ashe, awaiting some kind of reply that would be of some help.
~
"I'm fine..... Just a Scratch. What I mean.... Well..... Heh..... You should come find me later, you should go comfort your Sis mate. She seems pretty upset, me I gotta go..... See some-one at the Old Berlin Graveyard. Find me there if you want your answers, but like I said, help your sis first Mate." He stood up, his black cloak shedding the blood from it. He pulled up the hood, looking ominous, and he picked up his sword, and sliding it into its sheath, he walked out, and passed by Bec, "I'm sorry..." he muttered, before heading into the elevator, and walking out of the hotel.
~
Gabriel looked at the dead demon on the floor and wondered just what had happened. He waited a moment before sitting beside his sister. He pulled his knees to his chin and wrapped his arms around his knees and chin, "So, uh-"
"Just leave me alone." Bec demanded. She didn't want to talk to him of all people.
"Look I-"
"You just want to cheer me up right? Well you're not. Our parents are dead, the only reason you're not in the same condition as me is because you've been too jacked up on pills and stuff to truly love our parents. You didn't love them, and they didn't love you, they were going to disown you. They hated you. I bet they were glad that they died, so they wouldn't have to put up with a sad excuse of a son. My life was made difficult because they were too busy trying to set you straight and not ruin the family name to give me attention. You soaked it up like a sponge, and pretended to hate it!" she yelled.
"I did hate it-"
"No you didn't! You loved it, I bet you enjoyed having their attention, your life is much easier than mine! You only attract the easy parts of life from me and dump the harder parts on me. So just leave me alone and go eat garbage!" she stood up and stormed away, ignoring the elevator and stomping down the stairs to let off steam.
Gabriel didn't move from where he sat, he couldn't move because of all that she had said to him.
~
Sigh and shakes his head, "Bloody hell this is F***ed up......" He continued to walk down the street, people looking at him, then shrugging, and continuing with their day. He walked into the Old Graveyard, and headed to the newest section, the one from the 1980s. Before this place was shut down. He sat down next to a grave, and sighed, leaning his sword against it, and looked at the Grave fondly. "well Sis, looks like I messed up another persons life.... Heh, guess that's a going thing for now hunh?" He sighs, and laid out a bit of ash from the demons. "I got this for you, and I want to say.... I'm sorry for that.... What I did, what you went through when I turned, I tried to control..... But... Ugh, What am I doing? Talking a a Grave that's empty?" He shook his head, and stood up, and picked up his sword. "Well, I told him I'd be here so, I guess I'll wait." He went over to a tree and sat down against it, his cowl still hiding his face. Hiding the tears that slowly went down his face as he looked at the grave that red, 'Cari Illu, 1967-1979.'
~
Bec had questioned people until she found her way to the graveyard, she had heard the man say that he was going to be there if Gabriel needed answers. She huffed as she saw him sitting at a tree, she had gotten over the deaths a little bit. She stomped her way over to him and called, "Hey! You there, you're that guy from the motel right? You should have answers to my questions. You told Gabriel to come here, but he didn't want to come." she lied. Her blood pulsed a bit faster because of the nervousness of telling a lie. She was good at sneaking around, but horrible at telling lies at people who weren't her parents. She spoke, "If you're wondering about my stupid brother, he's probably wandering around lost. Most likely reflecting on how selfish he's been. Anyways, I came here, so you have to answer my questions. First off, "Who and what are you?" she asked.
Gabriel stayed where he was, trying to debate if his sisters words were the truth or not. Had he really been selfish? He heard sirens in the distance and decided it would be best to move along. He stumbled onto the dark streets and realized that he had utterly no idea where the old graveyard was, or even the direction it was in. He sat against a wall, unsure of what to do. He couldn't ask for help, everyone here spoke German. He couldn't go to the police, he felt that they would throw him in the loony bin. He sighed and stared at the stars that were barely visible through the city lights.
~
Ashe looked up in surprise, his tear hadn't dried yet, but he wiped them off quickly, trying to cover up the fact he was crying. "Your his Sister right.... I-I'm sorry about your parents... But..." He turned towards the grave sighing and shaking his head. "If Gaberial didn't want to come, I can't blame him really..... But you wanted to know who and what I am? Well, as to who, I'm Ashe. And what.... Well, that is more complicated." He sighed again, and threw back his cowl, his red hair, gleaming under the now risen moon, and his blue eyes were cold as ice. "I'm something that you humans call a myth.... You think that your nightmares, your mythological creatures from long ago aren't real you know, Demons, Werewolves, Zombies, Ghosts...... Vampires." He gave a forlorn grin at at her, his canines definitely a bit longer then what a normal human would have.
~
Bec was relieved that her lie had succeed, she noticed his canines and put two and two together. "You're a vampire." she stated, she wasn't really the surprised now though. She wondered if it would be difficult to surprise her anymore than seeing that huge dog in the hallway. "So...do you sparkle? Is there some kind of werewolf you're going to fight for my love over?" she asked. She shook her head, "Ok, that explains that. So i'm guessing my parents were possessed? That's why you had to kill them?" she ignored the tear, thinking it unimportant since it had nothing to do with her business.
Gabriel debated getting up and wandering around, he was about to decide against it when two patrols noticed him and began speaking to each other and pointing at him. He swallowed and got up, he then pretended to head to a home that didn't exist. He lost the officers after a while, as well as himself. He had no idea where he was...
~
"You know that most vampires would kill you for that insult mate." He laughed. "Luckily, I'm not them. And as to the Werewolf... That's your brothers territory now. If he can control it, if not, and things go south.... I may be hired to kill him..." He shrugged, his eyes still having that cold tint to them, and suddenly, he seemed a whole lot older then a teenager, and that aura of fear seemed to fall over the area for a bit. "But, that's neither here, nor there." He shrugged again, and he picked up his sword. "Now, anything else you need? A Explanation of why your brother was using painkillers to suppress the transformations? The intense pain hes at since hes been infected at gods knows where? Anything?" He tone of voice became sarcastic.
~
Bec looked at Ashe in confusion, "Pain? He's just taking the pills to get attention. I know he's faking it. He always runs to the bathroom in the middle of anything, when we're in the car he'll go as far as opening the door while the car is moving just so he can go and take his precious pills." She said with annoyance. "If he dies of over dosage one day he has nobody to blame but himself for thinking that will get him attention." she huffed. She shifted her feet, not caring for the kill her brother part of the conversation and pretending she never even heard it in the first place. She didn't feel like talking about him here and now, especially since she had dumped him on the streets, alone and with no where to go and nobody to speak to or even understand. She continued with the questions, "So you're some kind of hit-man for some mafia? You don't sound Italian..."
~
Ahse started laughing, after the burst of hard laughter he coughed and looked at her. "You're really funny mate. You really are. Italian Mafia? Pfft.... I'm just a Mercenary. But yes, I sometimes work for some mafias... Ghosties.... Vamps... Zombs.... I won't work for the eviler ones though... Demons.. Those guys are nasty plain and simple...." He shook his head, then looked up, what she said before that registering. He walked over to her, staring at her. "Look, I don't know why you dislike your brother so much, but I know the type of pain hes going through, and your lucky he didn't turn in the car there and then, kill you, your parents, and then go insane when he woke up in the middle of that! Don't you EVER think that anyone does that kind of thing for attention! Take it from some one who knows...." He looked at the grave, and sighed again, stepping back, and his tone of voice lowering again. "Hes in pain.... And if he transforms here in the city, The Ghosties will go after him, either to 'tame' him, or hire someone, me, or someone like me to deal with him how they see fit...."
~
Bec was stunned into silence, she didn't speak for a whole minute. She was surprised by Ashe's sudden anger, she looked at the grave too and still couldn't understand what was going on. When she finally spoke she had said nervously, "Well then i guess this would be a bad time to say that I kind of left him alone in the middle of nowhere with no knowledge of the German Language..." she rubbed the back of her head like it was no big deal though.
Ok, time to run now. he thought as two ugly looking ladies grew spines similar to those on his parents and hissed at him. He turned around and ran as fast as he could, the elderly keeping a good pace behind him. The demons inside the elderly people were friends of the other ones, who want revenge on their comrade's death.
"Come back here!" one hissed.
"You killed him!" the other snorted.
~
"Wait..... You did what?!? Great.... Knowing..... Ugh.... Well, lets go save him shall we? And by we, you're coming with me to apologize to him.... People from the states, no sense.... " He rolled his eyes, and spun towards the graveyard's gate, picking up his sword on the way. "Well mate? You coming then?" He grinned at her, and then kept on walking.
~
Bec felt insulted by Ashe wanting her to apologize. She thought for a moment and stayed where she was, she didn't care about her brother. Why should she? Bec sniffed and mumbled, "You're insane if you think i'm going back to that demon hell you guys attract. Luckily I know German, i could make a living." she flicked her hair and moved in the opposite direction. She didn't care if she didn't see the vampire again, even though she kind of liked him. Some part of her was sad about the vampire, but she had bigger things to worry about, like a job, and making enough money to return to the states.
Gabriel huffed as he ran, he crossed active streets with the old ladies following him. He had a heavy feeling in his stomach, he felt like he should just drop dead. He came to what seemed like a dead end and opened a thankfully open door that lead into a department jewelry store. He had began to think he had lost them when a banging began to start on the door.
A man shouted at him in German, probably asking what he was doing there. Gabriel didn't stick around to waste time jabbering. He hopped over the glass desk, accidentally taking a necklace with him as it caught onto his hand.
The hags broke down the door just as he left through the front and continued to run, but he was quickly becoming tired though.
~
Ashe looked behind him, and shook his head, that girl was probably right, not getting involved with this business. He then grinned at a thought that ran through his head, but it was cut short at the explosion of two demons ripping into a jewelry store, yelling something about "Comrade" and "Dog?", he rolled his eyes, he hated the Russian Demons. He always had, never a clean getaway fro them, always had to have revenge. He darted into the store apologizing to the owner, then running after them, drawing his sword as he went. "Bloody Hell, wouldn't you know.... Two times in one day. And my arm hasn't fully healed yet... Ah well..."
~
"Filthy mutt! Get back here so we can skin you!" they screeched they zipped on the streets and around the corner into an ally. They expected to find Gabriel passed out, considering they had witnessed him cry out while running and begin holding his hand. The could almost see victory as they turned the corner...to find a blast of hot stinky breath blasted into their faces. A large black wolf stood before them, it had enough room to fight amazingly in the alleyway. It seemed to smirk as one of the hags took out a cell phone and said quickly, "We need back up, and lots of it!" they screeched. Luckily another had been following them not far behind, and didn't know that it was visible to Ashe. It ran into the ally and saw the giant wolf, and stopped dead.
The wolf stared at the trio of demons, a bit bored. He smelled the fun smelling power draw near, he eyed the three once more thinking that if they were here the fun-man wouldn't play with him. He growled and prepared to shred the demons to bits despite being out numbered with help coming for them.
~
Hearing the screams of the three demons, he zipped around the corner, kicking out his left foot, digging up a bit of rocks as he skid to a halt, he held his sword out at the three demons that were backing way from the giant, very large, and angry black wolf. "Why hello there. I believe you were trying to go somewhere?" He smiled them, his cowl on now, since he pulled it up during the chase of the lagging demon. "Oi! Big, Black, and Furry, you want the two in front mate? If so take em'. I got this one here!"
Despite his face being hidden by the cowl, they could see his smirk, and one of the fangs shown by the smirk.
~
The wolf just stared at the vampire in response, he looked to the demons and snarled. One demon leaped at Gabriel only to be snapped into his mouth and tossed into the sky like a rag doll. As the old lady did a few cartwheels in the air, he moved toward the other hag who was backing away a bit from nervousness. Gabriel-Wolf bit into her leg and shook his head back and forth, causing the leg to detach and and the lady to crash into the wall.
The flying lady finally came back down, the wolf had stood on his hind legs and caught her. He tossed her into the air again and temporarily forgot about the other hag, who had stabbed her nails into his side. He suppressed the urge to howl and scream in pain, and instead turned and ripped her off his side. The nails snapped off and stuck out from his side, his eyes glared at them. This was no longer a battle toy for him but a grudge match for causing him pain.
~
Ashe was having not nearly as much trouble as the wolf was. He grinned at the demon, which merely hissed at him, "Leave now Vampire, and you won't get hurt, too much..." It laughed upon saying that, and ran at him, raising its talons, aiming for his wounded side, Ashe stepped back, and brought up his sword, cleaving through one arm, while the other went into his wounded arm. He grimaced, and pushed the demon back, who was howling, and whipping about in a frenzy of pain. "You'll pay for that Vampire! You'll pa-" Ashe decided enough was enough, and severed its head from its body, watching as it crumbled to ashes, in the distance, sirens sounds, and were drawing closer.
~
The wolf had torn the demons to shreds after a rather loud bellow. He ripped them to literal pieces beyond recognition, including their original raptor selves. He huffed and sat down, annoyed by the wound. He turned to examine it, it was deeply embedded into his skin. He sniffed it and tried to take it out with his teeth, but as soon as he touched it pain shot through his body and he screeched in pain. There was something different about these demon's nails, if examined closer there was a goop on the nails that made pulling out painful. The demon had wanted him to do that, he huffed and tried again and again in vain, which only ended in more pain. He huffed, giving up and laying his head on the floor, he could barely walk with those things in his sides. He stared at the vampire, wondering what the vampire was going to do with reinforcements coming and him immobilized as long as the nails were in his skin. He seemed to be more like a pouting puppy than in pain though.
~
Ashe sighed and turned towards the Large Wolf, "Well? You want my help to get that out or...." He shrugged cutting off what he was saying, looking at Gaberial intently. "Yeah, its you, why am I not surprised? Ah well mate, you got yourself into a right mess here." He walked over to the Wolf, and examined the wound, grimacing as a bit of the goop plopped off. "Yeuch.... This stuff looks nasty..." He tossed his sword to his left hand, and put his right gloved hand against the wound.
~
Pain went through his body with the touch. Gabriel snarled and moved to take a snap at Ashe, his instinctive mind was still running the body. He moved with his jaws wide, prepared to take a bite out of the vampire, but the pain from the nails made him flinch and yelp in pain. He huffed and laid his head down once more, eyeing the vampire with uncertainty.
Once the wolf realized he still wouldn't be able to play with the vampire today, he huffed and withdrew from control. The body returned to normal and Gabriel was passed out, the nails still stuck out from his side.
Sirens accompanied by loud truck rumbles drew closer, not only was the police drawing nearer but reinforcements too. If one estimated the time, one would say they would be there in at least five minutes.
~
Ashe backed away from the snap, then sighed as Gaberial returned to human form. "Ridiculous..... Well mate, before the humans and 'Reinforcements' get here, I'd say its a safe bet, to kinda..... Get outta here." He huffed as he lifted him up on his right shoulder, his left arm still being fairly weak from the hotel incident earlier. "Uff..... You need to lay off the doggie biscuits mate..." He winced from the weight, but started to walk down the alley, carrying Gaberial. He Looked around the corner, at the police, and flashing lights, and hissing under his breath, he slunk away through a abandoned building, it boarded up windows, no match for the razor edge of his sword.
~
The reinforcements had arrived first, they looked like normal human beings. They grew annoyed when they saw their dead friend's bodies. After hearing the sirens get closer, they picked up the bodies and tossed them into the back of their trucks and drove off.
When the police arrived to the scene, they saw nothing but blood. There were no bodies, no weapons, just red liquid and cracked walls. They sealed off the area for further investiagation, the cause of this, they would never find out.
Gabriel woke to find himself inside a strange place that looked dirty, dusty, and old. He felt a pain in his side, and had no idea what had caused it. He tried to move, but the pain just became worse. His mind was still hazy and he couldn't get a good grasp on anything he was hearing or seeing. So he didn't see or hear Ashe and was unable to talk for a bit, some of this was the after effects of the strange substance on the nails.
~
Ashe leaned against the dusty wall, waiting for the Police, and 'Reinforcements' to disperse. He took out a small red pill, and popped it into his mouth, chewing slowly, and sighing. Hearing the groan from Gaberial, he walked over to him, and squatted near his head. "Well mate, you got yourself in a big right mess you have." He shook his head and laughed weakly. "Well? I'm going to have to remove that spike from your side, course' it won't be pleasant at all for you. But it needs to be done." He gently put his hand over the spike, and sighed again, before quickly pulling it out of the wound with a sickening sound.
~
Gabriel screamed when he felt the nail come out, he couldn't help it. The nail yanked out the others as if they had connected each other under the skin. He held his side and leaned against the wall as hard as he could, trying to bear the wave of pain without screaming again. His senses had been snapped awake by the pain though, he saw Ashe and wondered just what the heck was going on. The pain finally lightened up a bit before he spoke, "If I ask you a question again are you going to not answer or will something happen that will keep you from answering...AGAIN."
He was growing annoyed at not knowing anything that was happening, and nobody answering his questions. His parents were dead and he didn't even know why or how, His black outs had been occurring much more then usual, he had a strange wound in his side, and he had no idea where Bec was or if she was ok. He remembered everything she had told him earlier at the motel, and became more frustrated. He was confused, frustrated, and scared.
~
Ashe blinked and looked at the Nails, then glaring at them he disgustedly threw them into the corner, and threw a bit of hell-fire onto them from a flask. "Yeah, I'll answer your Questions mate. Ask away, cause' honestly, you aren't going anywhere at the moment." Ashe sighed, that seemed to be a reoccurring theme for him, and he leaned against the wall, throwing back his hood, his face pale, and his expression one of pain, a bit of blood leaked from his left arm, and he put his sword back in his right hand again.
~
"First off," he started, not noticing Ashe's face since he wasn't looking directly at it, "Just what is going on? I want to know everything." He kept his hand on the wound, stopping the bleeding but bloodying his gloves. He didn't care though, nobody would care at this point. When he finally looked at Ashe's face he didn't ask anything about it, it wasn't his business and the man might yell at him for being to nosy. He asked, "Also just what are you? What did you mean by 'You're that' from a while back?" Gabriel decided not to ask just all of his questions at once. He knew how annoying that could be. He patiently waited for an answer, trying to ignore the pain in his side. He glanced out the window and saw a pinkish light outside, the sun must have been rising. He wondered just what he was going to do once he became better, he didn't have the money to go back to the US he couldn't speak German, and he didn't really want to burden Ashe more than he already has that night.
~
"Whoa there mate! One question at a bloody time!" He grinned weakly, and held his side. "So, what do you want answered first then?" He propped his sword up next to himself, and started binding his left arm with a piece of black cloth, that he had gotten from somewhere. "However, I'll tell you this, Your Sister is fine, she came to see me in the Graveyard, and was the one that kinda put me up to saving your furry arse. Course' she'll be fine in Berlin, I assume she knows German?"
~
"Yeah she knows how to speak German, she never stops bragging about it." He said. He debated a bit on what to ask first he came to a conclusion, "Ok, so what's been going on during my black outs? I can't remember anything." he asked. He hated having voids in his memory, he looked around as he heard a wolfish chuckle but it was just him that heard it. He thought great, now i'm going insane... he looked to Ashe and waited. He wondered about using his shirt to bandage the wound, but when he moved his hand he saw that it had stopped bleeding. He found it odd, but didn't complain. It still hurt like heck though, but he could take it.
~
"Good, I'd hate to have left her on her own, without any way to get home.... Y-Yeesh.." He shook his head, then looked up. "Alright, that's your first question? Now... How do I put this..... Geez always so hard to tell people..." He sighed, and put his hands put behind his head. "Okay, what happens when you black out? A other self comes out, you're wolfish self. Basically, you're a Werewolf Mate. Welcome to the world of he Supernatural."
~
Gabriel stared at Ashe as if a chicken was sitting on it(Weird simile, i know xD), he blinked and ran his hand through his hair, "Well, I guess that would explain why those things have been calling me dog names. Is it dangerous? To anybody?" he asked. He had to resist the urge to spill out every question he had on his mind, but managed to keep his mouth shut and wait for a reply, "Also, is your arm going to be ok?" he motioned toward Ashe's wounded arm, "looks pretty nasty." he had ignored the fact that his wound was probably much worse even though it had stopped bleeding. His blue eyes sparked a bit with curiosity on the subject, but also contained a hint of fear.
~
"Well, it depends on its mood I guess if its dangerous to anybody..... And my arm? It'll be fine, weak for a few days, but fine. Next Question mate?" His face told otherwise about the arm though, it was paler then his usual tan face, and he had started to sweat a little, the blood-flow hadn't stopped, and a faint growling was coming from his lips with each word.
~
Gabriel frowned, "You're lying, about your arm." he found himself annoyed that Ashe would lie. He seemed to glare at Ashe a little, "It needs treatment doesn't it?" he asked. He felt a twinge of pain as he stood up, "I can move now..."he mumbled. It hurt him, but he could move around. He looked to Ashe, awaiting a reply, and let his eyes wander around the abandoned building. From the looks of it, it used to be an apartment house than got closed down from either bankruptcy or rat infestation. He wondered if they could find anything they could use there. Gabriel also noticed he wasn't hungry, he wondered if he had a small snack earlier that he couldn't remember. He deemed it unimportant and focused more on checking behind the desk that used to be for checking people into the apartments.
`~
"H-Hey, I'm fine alright? See mate? I'm fine." He stood up shakily. Supporting himself on the wall, he reached into his pocket, and pulled out another red pill, and chewed it. "I'll be fine in a few hours mate. Believe me, besides, I can't accept help from a..... Werewolf..... Its kinda the fact that I'd never live it down from other Vampires... Not that I'd mind the help anyway..." He breath became ragged suddenly. "I-I said next question mate. Ask away."
~
Gabriel had already found a bandage along with some other medical supplies, he shoved the into Ashe's good arm and said, "I'm sorry what was that?" he pretended not to hear what Ashe had said. What he didn't like about this was one, his friend(At least he thinks Ashe is a friend) is hurt, two Ashe kept lying, and three he had so many debts to pay back to Ashe that it wasn't even funny to him. He hated owing people things, he wasn't sure why though. 'Maybe thats just the werewolf part of me showing through' he joked in his thoughts. He had grabbed his own medical supplies and had simply bandaged his wound, just in case the moving around caused it to bleed again in the future. He sat back down, this time criss crossing his legs, and waited for Ash while asking, "So what made you decide to help me? Just curious, I appreciate it and all, I don't mean to be rude."
~
"Nothing rude about wondering mate. I helped you cause' I know what its like, except your Sister lived. And mine? That's not something I'd be telling you just yet." He chuckled sadly, and took the hint, and started bandaging his arm, even if it had stopped bleeding already from his administrations. "Tch... Next Question Mate. Since we still got a lot of time to spare, seen the Police aren't going any where, any time soon."
~
Gabriel thought for a bit, he thought about asking about Ashe, but decided against it. That would be being nosy. He sighed and said, "What's next?" Gabriel thought about what he would do once the police leave. He grew a bit depressed the more he thought about it, if Ashe left he wouldn't bother him nor blame him. He just attracted trouble, and he was a self centered easy life boy according to his sister. He wondered if he would have to go to the woods and live like a normal wolf now that he was a werewolf. He looked at the pills he had found, they were a stronger type than what he usually used, so he would have to be more careful with these. At least he could fight off the changes now if they were to happen again.
~
"Well, I could give you a choice, come with me and join me in my Mercenary business, or go live your life, and figure this out on your own." He grins at Gaberial, his teeth still a bit longer then a normal human's canines. "Now, is there anything else mate? If not, I suggest you sleep, even a Werewolf needs sleep." He laughs a bit, and wonders about that Girl that was his Sister, She should be okay, Although, I hope the demons don't go after her, they wouldn't have any reason too.....
~
He was silent, he didn't know what to do. Even though Ashe gave him a choice, he really didn't have one. If he went on his own he would probably starve to death, or be caught by either authorities or those demons that were after him. He had put two and two together to figure out the ghouls were after his wolf part of himself. If he joined Ashe, he wouldn't be able to wriggle out of it and would have to fight demons or something all his life. He chose the smarter choice, one that didn't involve getting skinned alive and having his teeth pulled out for jewelry. He decided to go with Ashe, "I'll go with you I guess, if that's okay with you that is."
~
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

View user profile http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, this RP Contains Violence, Gore, Swearing, and Sheer Epicness.

Post by BlueKat12 on Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm

part II:

"Great! We got stuff to do mate, big things." Ashe grinned at him, and got up, offering his hand to Gaberial, and at that time, the floor exploded upward, a Large, bulky, slightly transparent thing with menacing black eyes floated upward. "ASHE!! YOU HAVE BROUGHT THE DEMONS HERE! AND WAR WITH THEM!" The voice thundered out, cracking the planks of wood. "AND SO WHILE WE TRY AND PUT THINGS BACK TOGETHER YOU AND YOUR FRIEND........" He paused and held up a huge lock on icey chains, the blue light casting downward over the two. Ashe whirled his sword around, confused. "What we did no such thi-" His words were cut off, and he froze, then vanished, and the Ghost turned to Gaberial, and lifted up the Lock at him. "Werewolf, you got caught up int things beyond your scope. Ashe deserved this, you, do not, but I have my orders." A Chilling cold surrounded Gaberial, and black began to enveloped the area. Soon, all that was left, was a broken floor, and a large Lock leaning against the wall.
~
Gabriel had been about to get up but was knocked back to the floor by the apparition crashing up through the floor boards. He panicked as Ashe disappeared with a bellow from the creature, the creature then looked to him with the odd lock and spoke, "Werewolf, you got caught up into things beyond your scope. Ashe deserved this, you, do not, but I have my orders." he grew cold and blackness swallowed him.

When he woke up he was still in utter blackness, his eye opened as if they had a mind of their own and he saw Ashe, "It's best you don't watch" a gruff voice said from what seemed like his voice. He grew even more confused and scared, unable to speak or move as he wanted. He guessed that this must have been the wolf. Suddenly his vision went black and his senses seemed to be numbed. He was in utter darkness with only his thoughts to keep him sane.

The wolf sniffed Ashe, wondering if Power-House was still alive. He nosed him roughly and looked around a bit, seeing that the room was a bright white with what seemed to be a deck of cards in the middle with an hour glass. He huffed and ignored it, nudging the vampire once more.
~
"Ugh...... What hit me? Bloody Hell cari... Five more minutes for your Brother yeah..?" He moaned and rolled over, hitting his head against the wolf's leg. "Cari, when did you...... Whhhaaa-!!?!" He jolts awake looking up at the wolf, and mildly waved hello to the wolf. "Uhh.... Hello Mate. Mind steppin back a bit, so I can get myself up? It'd be appreciated, since your kinda in my way of rising."
~
The wolf huffed as if in annoyance and backed up a bit, but not much. He would still have his nose in Ashe's face if he got up. It didn't seem interested in fighting Ashe anymore, it sniffed around the floor and trotted over to the card and the hour glass. It examined the object that dropped sand, it seemed to be dropping it as slow as possible almost. It turned to the neck of cards and nudged them with his nose, he quickly lost interest and tried smelling the air to find a way out of here, but found nothing. He growled, he was becoming both annoyed and bored. It looked to Ashe and growled lowly to see his reaction, it followed with a snarl. It was curious about what the power-house would do.
~
"Much obliged mate." Ashe got up and rolled his arm, his wound somehow fully healed. "Now last thing I remember is a really pissed Ghostie, Oh gods........ He locked us in time.... Geez, never thought they'd get THAT pissed...." He stopped rambling at the sound of the growl. "Hey, Hey, Hey mate...... We don't have time to fight..... Well, we do have a lot of time to fight, but, I don't want to hurt Gaberial. Since he is part of you..." He shrugged, sheathing his sword, its silver now slightly tarnished. A Faint bread had started to grow in around Ashe's face, and his hair, still spiky and floppy, was longer as well.
~
The wolf stared at Ashe, wondering why he suddenly grew a beard and how his hair got longer. If he had a look at himself he would have seen that he had grown slightly longer and bigger. He sneezed and shook himself, he continued to glare at Ashe with his bright blue eyes. He growled again and gave another snarl, there was no better way to pass time than a good fight. He wanted to see just how strong the vampire was, he had heard everything through Gabriel's ears. He didn't really like tagging along with him, and would only agree to do so if Ashe could beat him. He gave another snarl and straightened his tail as his fur prickled and stood. He seemed a lot more fluffier now that his fur was standing. He looked him dead in the eyes and waited to see if the vampire would look away or accept the challenge and keep looking straight at his eyes.
~
Ashe stared back at him, and then sighed. "Alright that's how its going to be mate? Fine then, Gaberial, if you ca hear me mate. Sorry. But the Doggie wants to play." He held out his sheathed sword at the hilt from his left hand, and then drew the sword, immeditly spinning, sending a gust of wind at the wolf, which seemed to be cutting the air. "Uhh.... That's never happened before, ah well........." He proceed to send more waves of razor air at the wolf, doing a uppercut, followed by a downslash, and then a cut to the side.
~
The wolf managed to avoid the air and had a trim on his fur as he barely managed to avoid the attacks. The wolf took a huge leap backwards and dashed to the side, coming up around behind Ashe with amazing speed. The wolf leaped and could see the defenseless neck come closer as he moved to take a chomp out of it. He stopped, sensing something amiss and fled from the vampire. He wasn't sure what was wrong, but something felt off. He snarled again and heard a clinking sound coming from his chest. He looked down to see a cross like necklace that was red and had two black wings sprouting from behind it. The wolf didn't know that this was the necklace Gabriel had 'Found' when he was running from the demons. The wolf studied it, picking it up with his paw so it was easier to see. He was surprised that he hadn't noticed it on his neck sooner.
~
Ashe winced as he was close to death, but watching the Wolf, he grinned. Taking advantage of the Distraction he rushed at him. He skidded to a stop looking at the necklace as well. Smiling he muttered. "Hey did Gaberial pick that up? Ah well. Mate all I gotta say is.... Shing!" He did a close range wind cut at the wolf, and then leapt back his blade up in a defensive posture.
~
The wolf leaped upward to avoid the attack, we would be sliced and diced if we has hit by that! He decided to ignore the necklace and and tackled Ashe, trying to grab onto Ashe's arm with his teeth. He growled and snarled, he tried slashing his claws on the vampire's face and then tried to gnaw on his fingers to get him to let go of the sword from pain. The wolf wanted to disarm him, that way he couldn't slice him in two anymore.
Meanwhile, Gabriel was in his own mind not seeing or hearing any of this.
~
Ashe laughed, then laughed no more, as the wolf hurtled in and knocked him down, he grimaced as the teeth came in, but he kicked upward with his feet, repeatedly, while squiring his arm, with a bit of tearing he ripped his arm free, and slammed the silver hilt into the side of the wolf's head. "You want it so bad? Take it mate!" He slammed upward again. His arm now bleeding profusely from the strain and ripping free of the wolf's paw.
~
The wolf screeched and backed off a bit, it had what looked like a burn mark on it's cheek. It licked it's snout and glared at Ashe, bearing a grudge for causing him pain. He snarled and ran around him to try and attack him from the side. He wanted to pin him down and maybe go for the neck. If he couldn't because of all the squirming then he would just injure the back with his claws until he stopped squirming. It didn't run through the wolf's mind that the attacks would only make him squirm even more if he hit and might knock him off and leave him vulnerable to attack.
~
Ashe Followed the Wolf, using his sword to ward it off, he growled back, the blood forcing his more feral part of the mind to the surface. "I.....Wouldn't...If...I...Were...You..." He growled at the wolf, continuing his circling of the beast, his sword glinting in the faint Whitish Light glowing from the mist, his eyes started to take on a red tint to them, turning them purple, and his fangs growing at least 10 cm. "Blood, I smell it mate....... I can feel yours moving about......" He Grinned evilly at the wolf, and then arced forward, striking out with his blade, and then retreating.
~
The wolf sensed something wasn't right it was distracted by a strange smell that suddenly emitted. The distraction delayed him from seeing the attack, the blade slashed his muzzle and made a long cut and seemed to make a hissing sound. The wolf screeched in pain, and backed off. He pawed at the top of his nose furiously as it burned and bled at the same time. The cut ran from the middle of his nose up his face and just barely missing his eye. He laid down and furiously pawed at the pained area, not sure of what just happened. All he knew was it hurt and was blinding his eyes because of the blood.
~
Ashe laughed and twirled the blade slowly, Its silver now a red hue from the blood running down its length. "Like that doggie? I know I do.... Ah... The smell of it.. The Rich Red Hue........" Ashe's voice had changed, dropping softer, sound even more evil, and harsher. Ashe laughed violently, and arced in again, cutting at the Wolf, his sanity dropping even lower with each passing minute.
~
The wolf screeched as the blade cut his shoulder. The wolf could barely see and began attacking wildly and blindly, unsure of whether he was even close to his target or not. Truth is, he was far from it. His mind was in a full panic mode, something about the smell of the vampire told him to run and hide. The wolf shook his head around wildly as blood rained on the floor. He began to unknowingly draw near as he was shaking his head around full force, there was a threat of the wolf smashing his face into Ashe by accident.
Gabriel felt the pain, he screamed and tried to move. He still saw nothing but darkness and felt nothing around him. He could feel the injury on his shoulder and his face. He wondered just what was going on out there.
~
Ashe laughed wildly as the blood flew about, he watched the wolf fail about, and laughed again, a tinge of madness echoing about his laughter. He grinned at charged at the failing wolf, then promptly headbutted the wolf. His nose slightly bent to the side, and he headbutted the wolf once more laughing as he did so. "More! More blood! More, Give me more!"
~
The wolf was able to calm down a bit and start using his hearing and smell to find out where the vampire was. He snarled and dashed at him, making the two collide foreheads like two rams. The wolf howled again and continued trying to bash his skull into his opponents, he had abandoned tactics because of the lingering panic and was still thrashing about wildly. He snapped at air, when he got an idea of where Ashe was. He back up a bit and ran towards him, when he was close enough, he jumped. his ears laid back and his forehead rocketing towards Ashe like a missile.
~
Ashe felt his face crunch, and a blaring pain came in at him, he growled it away, only it see three wolves at him, then another huge burst of pain. He flopped down, wondering why his head hurt so much, when he looked up to see the huge wolf hurtling at him. "Oh my bloody gods..... What the he-" the impact between the two silenced him, and he fell backwards, and kept falling into the blackness of unconsciousness.
~
The wolf grew exhausted, he didn't know that Ashe was down for the count and huffed while panting, "You win this time, so for now I shall obey...but not for long you parasite infested bat..." he fell onto his side and passed out. This gave control back to Gabriel, and the body changed back to normal. The cuts were now running from his cheek to the bridge of his nose and traveled above his scar and into his hair where it stopped. His shoulder bled also, but he was unable to move or get up since he too had passed out from the feeling of pain.

He woke earlier than Ashe, but stayed on the floor. He tried to open his eyes but some force kept him from doing so. He moved his hand that wasn't on his injured shoulder, which he could feel was injured, and touched his eyelids to feel dried blood on them. He didn't move his hand or his body, which was oddly sore and bruised. He wondered where Ashe was, and if he was there.
~
Ashes eyes blinked open, his face felt like it had been hit by a brick. And he should know, since a few years back... Anyway.... He groaned and stood up, he coughed up some blood, and realizing what this meant, he frantically grabbed at the pouch on his right side, pulling out a Red Pilling and swallowing it. "Damned........ Got overwhelmed there, I hope I didn't go too overboard.... Gaberial? You here mate?" He called out weakly, his right arm limp, and he picked up his sword in his left, shaking the blood free, and sliding it into its sheathe.

Meanwhile Back on Earth:
Announcer: "The Entire World is split in a war that has been raging for 1 year now. More Recently, The Federation of Germanic State has moved to take back Berlin from the Ghoul Syndicate. China is still under quarantine from the Zombie infections, and the Higher ups are debating of nuking Hong-Kong. Japan is still under fire from the Oni Warships, and the East Coast of the U.S Has fallen to the Forces of the Werewolves. In Mexico, the Limos and Werewolf Confederacy move on the Western Alliance of States, and in Rome, fighting on the streets has erupted between the Vampires, and the Popes Royal Guard. In other news, Hamburger Meat cause Hallucinations? Tune in later for a more in depth investigation into this strange anomaly."
~
"Over here..." Gabriel croaked, he had taken off the dried blood on one eye and enabled him to open it. He saw the white ceiling and forced himself up, he looked around for Ashen and spotted him not too far away. He worked on the other eye to see that it had been swollen shut from a cut. He also found that his forehead felt like a dictionary and been slammed into it, he noticed something on the ground and looked down below him to see a rather large pool of blood, "Well," he spoke, "isn't that just pleasant?" He forced himself up despite his muscle's painful protests and made his way to Ashe, limping a bit from the bruises and his shoulder was unable to move without causing pain, "You okay?" he asked.
~
"Yeah...... Your wolfish friend did a Number on me, and I guess I did a number on you two as well... Sorry bout' that mate." He shrugged apologetically. Ashe look Gaberial up and down critically. "You grow or something mate? You seem to be taller, and your hair is a bit longer too.." He ruffled Gaberial's hair teasingly. Smirking at him. His eyes, joyful, but still full of pain from the fight, he'd have scars from this, to be sure.
~
Gabriel felt his hair, it did seem a bit longer, it also got in the way of his eyes a bit. He huffed and asked, "You're not lying again aren't you?"

-Time Skip-

Outside of lock:
A battle raged outside of the abandoned building. Monsters versus humans. Bullets were fired and screams filled the air. Blood was everywhere of course, since the monsters were messy killers. A man moved inside the house for cover, a demon dashed in with him and attacked him. He fired his gun rapidly, all but one hit. The one that missed flew into a strange looking lock, a loud clang sound was made and the temperature in the room dropped a few degrees. The soldier and the demon brought their fight back outside, not noticing the events in the building.

Inside of lock:
Gabriel had fully recovered from his wounds, except for the slash on his face that still remained. His hair had grown a bit longer and he grew taller, somehow his clothes still seemed to fit. He was laying on the ground staring at the ceiling, being bored, when a black spot appeared in the middle of the room. He sat himself up and stared at it, only a second later did it begin sucking him in. The force pulled at Ashe too and the room began to rumble. White patches fell from the ceiling in the shape of broken glass and crashed dangerously onto the ground. Since the black hole was so unexpected, he didn't have time to react and hold onto something. He was dragged into the hole, and into the real world. The hold pulled at Ashe, attempting to drag him along with his friend.
~
Ashe had scars from the battle with the wolf, most had healed nicely, even his nose went back into place, all that was left from that battle, was his ripped up coat, and his right arm having vertical and horizontal scars from that fight. He blinked in surprise when the hole opened up, then smiling he leapt at it passing Gaberial with a "Yeeaaahhh!! Woooo!! We're gettin' out mate! Someone broke that bloody lock!" His hair whipped about him wildly as he flew out of the lock, right into the wall opposite of it. HE crashed through, but he was too happy to care really, he sprung up, dancing a bit with joy, before finally realizing that he was in the middle of a fight, a large one too by the sound of gunfire and screams. He dropped to the floor listening to the German yells, and Ghoulish screams of war. He grimaced and muttered. "What did we get ourselves into...?"
~
Gabriel was flung out of the hole and flung over Ashe into the next room. His fall was broken partially by a table that he slid over and fell off of. He groaned and stood up, he was about to say something, but was interrupted by a bullet breaking a glass window and flying past his nose. He yelled out and fell back on the floor, he crawled back into the main room and peeked out the window, "It's a freaking war zone out there!" he exclaimed. He pulled away from the window just in time for one of the humans to crash through the window after being thrown by a demon. He stared at the dead corpse, it's heart had been ripped out and it looked like it's face had been ripped off. Gabriel kept himself from barfing, he had been fighting the urge ever since they got here. His senses had become a bit more sharper over time, he guessed that was the werewolf part kicking in. He looked to Ashe, expecting an order to do something of some sort.
~
Ashe peaked through the Window, or what was left of it, ignoring the dead human on the floor next to him. What he saw wasn't what he expected, a battlefield raging through the houses and such, the street slick with blood, and Ghouls routing human, causing them to flee down a side street, and the barking reports of their guns echoing behind them. The Ghouls snarled and went after them, leaving the streets empty and desolate. "Hey Gabriel. Comeon up here mate. Things aren't... Exactly the same."
~
"Gee you think?" Gabriel said sarcastically and involuntarily, damn wolf he thought, he added, "This smell is making me sick..." he had began to cover his nose with his shirt and still he seemed a bit green. He looked out the window again to see the fight had moved. He was thankful for that part but the smell was horrid. He said, "We should probably get a newspaper or something." he said after nearly retching again. He mostly wanted to get out of his area since the smell was making his insides turn. He picked himself up from the ground and kept his nose and mouth covered, it seemed to help a bit but not much. He studied outside once more, seeing only bloody roads and bodies of both humans and ghouls, humans more than ghouls. The silence made him edgy, like this was a horror movie and a jump-scare was about to occur.
~
"Yeah, I think, mate. No surprise there. But hey, if we need a newspaper, I'd say we get out of here first. Like maybe towards the Humans? Ghouls don't exactly like Vampires, or Werewolves for that matter very much." He chuckled a bit, and grabbing his worn sword sheathe, he leaped over the window ledge, landing crouching, and looked about, and after a bit he ran off to the side-street where the Humans had retreat.
~
Gabriel followed Ashe, once the smell of death lightened up a bit he could smell the human's fear. He spoke, "Looks like they went more towards the center of the city." He stopped getting the urge to barf and could smell a odd smell that was a bit similar to Ashe's scent. It was old though and it must have passed several days ago. He decided to keep it to himself since it didn't seem that important. He was amazed at how much the city had changed, some buildings were toppled and every now and then a dead body of some ghoul or human would show up. He grew more nervous and jumpy with every body they saw. He looked to Ashe and pointed to a shop, "Over there, that place should have something."
~
"Alright mate. I'll go check it out." He walked over to the shop front examining it, then he pounded on the door. "Heellloo? Anybody in there? Haalllooo?" He pounded on the door again, the sighing, he heard a small 'Eep'. "Heh....... Looks like someone is in. Gabriel? Care to do the honor on the door mate?" He smiled, and gestured to the door.
~
He tried the knob first, it was locked. The wolf part of him seemed to roll his eyes and take control. Gabriel(wolf part) took a few steps back, ran to the door and kicked it in. Turns out there was a barricade behind it. The door flew to the other side of the shop and crashed to the floor. "Oops.."he muttered. The wolf surrendered control back to Gabriel to let him see the inside. It seemed clear of shop items that involved food and hygiene. He looked to Ashe and said, "Sorry..ahahah.." he noticed two shapes in the corner and said, "We won't hurt you."
~
"Gabriel........ I uhh...... That works." He walked in looking around at the place, his coat sweeping the floor. He looked at the two shapes, then sighed, shaking his head. He squatted looking at the two Humans. They quailed, and Shrank back, one reaching behind his back. "Hey, hey whoa there mate. We said we aren't going to hurt you." Ashe shook his head at the Man, indicating he knew what he was trying to do. "Now, what the hell is going on in this place? I-" And promptly the Shop front exploded inwards. The Tank shell ripping through the front of it, and the shock wave colliding with the 'Humans' and shorting them out.
~
Gabriel was able to avoid the blast somehow, the shop was practically ripped to shreds now and the humans were dead. Gabriel came out of his hiding spot and shouted, "What the hell was that for?" his ears rang from the explosion and he couldn't hear any replies if they had replied. He felt himself grow warm again, he cursed and ripped off his glove to inspect his hand. It was getting swollen again, he had learned that this meant the wolf wanted to come out in full shape. He had tried to resist it, but he was no match. The wolf took control and was enraged by the attack on his body. He howled and leaped out the front window to see...
~
Ashe looked up to see Gabriel face to face with a Tank's Cannon, and Sighed, he got up, pusing the wooden beam off of him, and walked at to face the glaring spotlights, and very, very angry humans, holding Rifles, a cross between a A.K, and a M4A1. Their faces concealed behind a dark face plate of glass. "Attention Supernaturals! Put your Hands up, or be shot!" Ashe sighed and acquitted, holding up his sword with his left hand. He gritted his teeth and walked up next to Gabriel. "Might want to do as they say mate.... We aren't exactly bullet-proof."
~
"Well I don't exactly have hands, and Gabriel isn't here right now." the wolf growled. The wolf knew the power of a tank, and had the idea to run. He then noticed that they were surrounded. He huffed in annoyance and said, "Fine..."he left the controls and allowed Gabriel to return to human form. Gabriel saw himself in front a tank's cannon and nearly died of shock, "U-Uh, Ashe...what's going on?" he backed up a bit. If Ashe did what the humans told, then he would too. He found it better to listen to Ashe's decisions, since he had no idea what to do or even how he got into this mess. His eyes were fixed on the barrel and he couldn't move anymore from fear of seeing light up and bring death to him.
~
The Humans walked up to Ashe, to them it seemed the British Vampire was in charge. "Alright you, in the back of the Truck, and you too Kid." They roughly grabbed Ashe, and Gabriel too, and shoved them into the back of a Troop Truck, long with Five Soldiers, their Rifles pointed at them, they took Ashe's Sword, insisting on 'Safety to themselves.' The Truck was all metal, and a standard Troop Truck, from the movies. A Fairly Shortish, and bumpy ride later, The Humans pulled open the canvas on the Back to reveal a brightly lit building, its steel walls arcing into the sky, and more Humans with Machine Guns on the walls watching the procession with a little more then passing interest. "Alright, You two, out of the Truck, Joyrides over." Next they escorted them both to the same bare room, steel walls, and told them to wait for their commander, who would be there soon.
~
Gabriel was scared, even though he was 18 now, he was still scared. He didn't know what was going on other than the humans were afraid of them and probably wanted them dead. He spoke to Ashe, "So, what do you think they want from us?" he asked. He stood on the steel floor, since nearly the entire room was steel. He noticed security cameras in every corner trained on them. He guessed that hidden microphones were also hidden in the room, possible in the walls and possibly even planted on them without their knowing. He regretted going to Berlin, it's been causing him nothing but trouble. Then he thought about what might have happened if he hadn't, he might have gone wolf on his family and torn them to pieces. He shivered at the thought and hoped he hadn't done anything like that in his black outs previous to meeting Ashe.
~
Ashe grinned at his companion. "Not to worry Mate. We'll be perfectly fine. Not much Humans could do to a Vampire and a Werewolf in a Empty Steel room yeah?" He coyly replied, his eyes glimmering. The years that had past to make him 20 had not dulled his sense of humor, or his British accent at all. "Ya' know if we're lucky they'll let us go without seriously harmin' us. If we aren't so lucky..... Ehh..... Although, a good bloody question would be.... WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS PLACE?!?!?" His hits the steel wall denting it with his strength, his body shaking from rage. The clanging ring of the steel echoed then died down. And a few sparks flew from the wall, and one of the security cameras shorted out.
~
The steel door slid open almost instantly after, "Knock it off!" a female voice called in German then English. A blonde girl with long hair walked in, she was wearing the same army like uniform as the other army-men. She carried a rather large gun with clips criss-crossing her chest and several smaller guns in holsters. She was 20, and she didn't look happy. She studied the two carefully and said, "Well, if it isn't the annoying brother that killed dad and the cut-i mean vampire." the girl was Bec. She spoke more, "It's been four years since you two disappeared, if you're wondering what happened to me, I found my skills were best used in the army," she pointed her gun at them, "Killing supernaturals. Lucky for you though, I'm going to be generous to you." she looked at Ashe, "First, we need answers. What are you doing in Berlin? Why did you disappear suddenly? Just what have you been up to? Are vampires and werewolves teaming up? Aren't you supposed to be mortal enemies?" she rambled. She finally stopped, waiting for a reply.
"We-"Gabriel started.
"No, from the vampire. I don't trust you're self-centered butt." she hissed with venom on her lips.
~
"Whoa there mate. Point that gun elsewhere, and while your at it, One question at a time, you know the drill." Ashe calmly leaned against the wall, ignoring the dent he put in it, staring at Bec, his eyes the same as ever. "And this time, no bloody lies yeah?" His eyes hardened at that, seems he figured out she lied in the Graveyard a while back. "Now, which question shall be answered first mate? But here is the deal, You ask two, I ask one, and we both get answers. Fair?" He gestured with his left hand, his right arm, kinda still scarred up, and the coat arm ripped away, he absently mindedly-scratched his slightly rough beard.
~
Bec spoke into a microphone on her shirt, consulting a official of higher rank before continuing. After a small conversation, she nodded, "Fair enough. Also if you refuse to answer or lie, I blow the werewolf's brains out. Her gun shifted to Gabriel's forehead, her eyes showed that she meant business and wasn't bluffing. She spoke again, "What are you vampires and werewolves planning? Why are you in Berlin?" she had spoken slowly as if to get her point across. She had her finger on the trigger, she had an earpiece in her ear that was connected to a team that controlled the cameras for the room. The room could sense heart beats of individuals and when someone lies, the heart pumps faster.
"Umm..Bec? Why is your heart going faster?" the scientist on the other end asked.
"I'm just a bit nervous okay?" she whispered back, lying.
Gabriel flinched as the gun was aimed toward him, but relaxed. He trusted Ashe in not getting him killed.
~
Ashe looked at her, reading the lips of her conversation, smiling, he sighed and shook his head. Humans..... Always think they're so good at lying.... "Well, lets see, Me and and your Brother are here cause we just got released. From where I'm not saying but.... We're here now in Berlin. Were we were imprisoned, and just got out. My Turn for a Question. What is this place then mate? I assume its a Bastion of some sort, and judging from your skirmish with the Ghouls, it has to be one.... But still....." Ashe mused for a moment, before quieting down, and watching Bec for a answer.
~
"You didn't answer the other question, What are you werewolves and Vampires planning? We know you have to be in league with them since you ARE them." she clicked the safety off of the gun. "Although your guess is correct. We're the strongest in the country, there's no possibility of getting out without our OK. Aren't Werewolves and Vampires supposed to be enemies? Why did you surrender so easily? Any other vampire would have at least put up a fight." she asked her other two questions. Her heart on the monitor in the other room showed that she was steady and telling the truth. She listened to her earpiece and the vampire carefully, waiting for an excuse to blow someone's brains to bits.
"The werewolf's heart sped up a bit when you took safety off but quickly returned to calmness."the report whispered to her ear, "The vampire's is steady."
~
"Oh my bloody god, put the gun down mate......... And Like I said Two Questions at a time..... So I'll just take the First two that you said. What are we planning, well, me and Gabriel couldn't know....... Since hes never talked to the Pack, and I've not contacted my associates since....... Before the Berlin Job at least. And as to the Enemies thing. We only are if it suits us, me and your brother? We get along fine, well, me and his human side do at least, me and his wolf side aren't exactly best-buddies, but we get along. Now, time for one of my questions...." He lowered his eyes thinking for a moment, then he snapped back up. "You look older..... How long has it been since..... You last saw us?" His eyes took on a worried look, but his heart stayed steady.
~
"Like I said, it's been four years. Also I am ordered to NOT put the gun down." She shifted her grip real quick before. After receiving a report that Ashe was telling the truth, she asked, "What would you do if we were to let you two go free? What would you do if we told you only one could go alive?" Alex was being fed these questions through her earpiece. She didn't know why they wanted her to ask this, but she knew better than to disobey orders. She kept the gun trained steadily on Gabriel.
The scientist trained their eyes on the monitors, looking for the slightest hint of a lie.
Gabriel didn't know how to respond, he decided it would be best to not move and stay where he was. His eyes glued to the barrel of the gun, Why have dangerous weapons been pointed at only me lately? he thought.
~
"Four years.... Hunh...... Anyway," He mused, then clapped his hands to together. "We would probably find Mercenary Work, or something of the sort. And if so, I'd say Mate..... Good bloody luck trying to kill a Werewolf, and a Vampire by yourself in a Steel room with no escape." He laughed at that, then stared at her, his eyes showing no emotion. Even a sudden cold hatred. "Trust me mate. Both of us, and I mean me and Gabriel are getting out of this place. If I have to rip everyone of you Humans apart, no holds barred to get this kid outta here? I'd do anything. Even volunteer to get killed so he could go free." He laughed again, showing his sincerity with every word, his eyes remained focused on the gun, their cold, hard stare, almost seeming to pierce through Bec.
~
"Ratings?" she asked the team quietly.
"Normal...he's serious. You heart rate is increasing though." they replied.
"Focus on their rate and not mine you morons!" she screamed back to them. She huffed through her nose much like a bull and said, "You're much stupider than I thought. The machines must be malfunctioning because to me it sounds like your lying!" the gun shook obviously as she tried to steady it. The vampire's gaze was getting to her, making her nervous. She glared at her brother, a canine like whine seemed to emit from him. This only enraged her, she steadied her aim, took a quick deep breath and pulled the trigger.

Gabriel whined, he wasn't sure why. He thought that maybe he pitied her, he could smell her fear from where he stood. When she took a breath, aimed, and pulled the trigger he stood where he was. Everything suddenly seemed slow motion and he couldn't move. Time seemed to suddenly resume to it's normal speed and the bullet clipped a few hairs from his head, "Th-that was a wa-warning shot!" she stammered. She obviously hadn't expected the bullet to miss. He watched her back up and the door opened behind her, "I'll be back after I discuss a few things with my superiors!" she hissed. The door slammed shut, cutting his gaze from Bec. "Five bucks says she's planning to kill both of us..." he spoke.
~
"Mate, I never bet on things, always turns out a different way then you expect see?" He sighed and walked over to him. "You okay there? I know I'd be kinda sad if my Sister suddenly turned on me with a Gun, and lots of them." He chuckled a bit. And shook his head, walking over to the door, and examining it, then shaking his head he went over to the Cameras, and yelled, "SOD OFF YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!" And then moodily went back to his spot, leaning against the dent in the wall.
~
Gabriel shrugged, "I don't know..." he leaned against a wall and slid to the floor, "I pity her i guess...maybe I really was too onto Painkillers to love my family." He began to feel guilty all over again, was he supposed to feel sad? He rested his forehead on his knees, "I don't know.." he mumbled again. He sighed and reflected a bit, still trying to determine if what his sister had said four years ago was true. Those words still rang in his head, 'Why does she hate me so much?' he thought.

"What's their status?" Bec asked the team, now in the same room as them.
"The werewolf, your bro-"
"Don't remind me!"
The man cleared his throat, "The werewolf, appears to be in a state of depression and confusion. To put it in your generation's terms, he's going emo."
"That's not what an emo is for god's sake give it up already, you'll never catch with the times old man. Now the vampire?" Bec said with annoyance.
"He seems to be in a state of anger...in your terms, raging from all the hate your giving them." the old man had a slight humor in his eye, he was doing this just to mess with Bec.
Bec rolled her eyes, "Whatever...have them dead within the hour."
~
"Oi! Never thin that way mate, its on the path to being feral, and not caring about your life, or others. You follow? Anyway, I say we get out ourselves in.... Ohh.. Saay.... 10 minutes? Till' then get Wolfy ready to rampage outta here Mate. Its going to be a great round o' fun." Ashe chuckled and shook his head, and slid down the wall, placing his hands behind his head, laughing to himself quietly, and counting under his breath.

"Tch.... Why haven't we gone in there and just killed them yet?" One of the men piped up in the Epsilon Squad, his rank indicating Private. "Because Pri-vate, we, are the elite, and we don't have to be ordered around by some.... Crazy Supernat Hunter. Anyway, the Vamp and Werewolf will probably tear each other up in..... 3 Minutes or so.... So we'll go in to clean up." The Brutish sergeant laughed coarsely, twirling absent-mindly the Vamps sword, thinking that he'd stick it in the Vamp's corpse just to prove a point. The squad laughed at the man's point, and started gearing up minimally, Pistols and small-arms only, after-all what was to fear from a dead Werewolf and Vamp?

At this time Ashe reached 540, and he got up. "Gabriel, mate, get ready, we are going to be getting out."
~
Gabriel nodded, luckily he had learned how to force the wolf to come out. He still didn't have complete control over it though, sadly. Gabriel's body changed to that of a wolf's in almost no time; the beast stood and shook his fur after taking a quick glance at the situation. His eyes laid on Ashe and his old scars burned at the memory of the wounds. He quickly looked away, a wolf's way of submission. (Well at least according to my teachers in high school xD)
He turned to the door and growled, his prickling fur made him look part porcupine. He charged forward and smashed head first into the door. A large dent was made and after another charge it broke off it's hinges and smashed into Bec.
Bec was knocked out and hidden from plain view.
~
Ashe stepeed throguh the door grinning his face off. "Alright mate, Much obliged. Now..... Where is my-." His voice was cut off by small-arms gunfire and the cries of 'Escape!' Ashe feel back into the room, grinning, his hair parted down the middle. "Well, that took fast. Looks like its a firefight mate, Luckily I grabbed this off the floor, it was just kinda spinning." He holds up one of Bec's pistols, a UCoM 9mm. "Heh.... This should go well mate." He stuck his arm around the door, and fired off a few shots, getting a scream in return, and he broke off his grin. "Whoops, didn't mean to hit him in the throat.... Was aimin' for his chest. Ah well.... HERES SOME MORE FOR YA'!" He fired off a lot more shots, and reloaded to his second to last mag.
~
Meanwhile, the wolf had been charging into overturned tables being used as cover. His head collided with the table and he pushed it into the wall. Several men screamed in pain as they were pinned between wall and table. A man aimed his gun at the wolf, but was too terrified to shoot. The wolf grabbed him by the shirt and flung him into the wall with a sickening crack. The wolf ignored the limp body and continued forward, clearing most of the path except for the part when there were too many men with guns to continue. He growled and snarled as a bullet clipped the top of his ear as he retreated behind a turn in the hall. He snarled at the corner, unsure of what to do since he was unable to do anything.
~
The Soldiers ran about, while a klaxon ran its mournful cry overhead, a team of soldiers brought up a 50. Caliber Machine Gun, but the gunner just as he was getting into position was shot by Ashe, the bullet going through his head, and red splattering the wall behind, the brutish sergeant that took Ashe's sword violently ran at him, screaming, his face the same color as the splatter on the wall, a bark of Ashe's now new weapon, and the war-cry was no-more.

The Floor now slick with blood, Ashe changed out his mag, and picked up his sword smiling at his reflection in the tarnished silver. "Nice to have you back mate. Now.... Lets get back to it!" Ashe knocked back a Red pill, and smiling wistfully, he walked down the hall, shooting a few soldiers here and there. He came upon the intersection, the wolf on the other side, and the steaks of light indicating a lot of soldiers, with a lot of guns.
~
He heard Ashe coming closer. The wolf took the chance to peek his head around the corner. Each soldier fired once, but not at the same time. The wolf counted 21 soldiers behind the wall. He retreated just in time for the bullets to make holes in the wall where his head used to be. He snarled again and prepared to dash out into the hall, ready to try and dodge every bullet and take a bite of every soldier in there.
Without waiting for Ashe, he dashed into the hall. He ran in zigzags, avoiding most bullets and getting grazed by some. Some of the soldiers were stupid enough to accidentally shoot their friends in the back of the head! The wolf smashed into the barricades and enjoyed himself in the blood bath. His fur was blotched in red and his eyes were wide with joy. He flung a deady body down the hall and scared off reinforcements that were coming.
~
Ashe blinked as he saw the wolf dash down the hall and with a blood-frenzied attack rip the soldiers to pieces. Ashe merely shook his head at the bloodbath, and walked down the hall, stepping over the limbs of the now dismembered force. "Yeesh.... Hell hath no fury like a Wolf pissed hunh mate?" He remarked to the wolf, and promptly shot a still living human in the head, ending his whimpers. "Looks like we are the bad guys of this here piece now...... Ah well, been there before, don't mind if I'm there again."
~
The wolf acknowledged Ashe's comment with a flick of the ears. He continued forward, slowly and more cautiously. There was a bullet hole in his ear where the bullet had clipped it. It hurt like hell, but the wolf paid no attention to it. He paced forward and saw doors with a brightly lit in red "EXIT" on it. He seemed to chuckle as he darted forward, as he passed a hall a gun shot sounded and the wolf's front paw was hit. He screeched as he tripped and rolled out the door, triggering the emergency fire alarm that showed that the door was opened. He rolled into what looked like a beaten old alleyway. He limped over to the now closed door, there was now way in from that side. He whined and sniffed the door, waiting for Ashe.
~
Ashe watched the wolf tumble out, and gritted his teeth, a small grinding sound coming from this action. "Oh you'll pay for that mate, who ever you are....." He whirled around the corner, opening fire with his pistols, till it ran out of its nearly full mag, filling the hallway with arcing bullets. He then switched hands for the weapons, placing his sword in his right hand, and walked down the hallway, approaching the now still form of a soldier. He took the soldiers weapon, and ammo. Then kicking the corpse once, he walked to the door, and smashing the siren, he stepped through, angrily reloading the UCoM pistol. "You oak mate? I shot the bastard that did that to you ya' know.... Just as a favor between friends."
~
The wolf stared at Ashe, it huffed a thanks and licked it's paw a bit before standing again. They shouldn't hang around this area. He sniffed a bit and smelled a stronger scent of the smell from earlier. It was similar to Ashe, but also different. The wolf growled, the scent told that it passed only seconds ago. It followed the way the scent went, it led out of the ally and seemed to be stronger there. The wolf growled and his fur rose as two figures began to pass by, and stopped when they heard the wolf growling. They didn't seem to be surprised by the large wolf, they looked more angry at the wolf, like it disgusted them.
~
"Hey Wolfy whats....... Oh dear..... They look like... Y-Yeesh, this won't go over well......" He sheathed his sword, his angry expression now demure. He pulled up his hood, and putting the UCoM in his left hand, he called out to the two figures. "Alright mates! We see you, you can come over to us now! Since the humans won't be crashing this party anytime soon..." The last part he muttered under his breath, and crossed his arms, the pistol resting on top of his right arm.
~
One vampire was rather tall and had short blonde hair. The other seemed younger and shorter with a bit darker hair, it made a foul face at the giant wolf and reluctantly followed the older one closer to the duo. The younger one spoke first, "Who's this guy and when are we going to trash the mutt?"
The older man ignored the younger one and said, "You are Ashe Illu correct? We have no concern about the humans, the weaklings are mere rats to us" he glanced at Gabriel in disgust before continuing, "Me and my partner here have been searching for you for a while now to strike a deal between you and the Vampires at our home country. Care to hear us out?"
The wolf stopped growling, he tried to hide his leg wound so he wouldn't look weak. He had allowed Gabriel to see what was going on ever since the two appeared. He had grown tired of using his will power to blind Gabriel from the outside world.
~
"Alright Mates, if you got a job, I'll listen but First things First.... You will not call my Partner a 'mutt' or I will assist him in ripping your bloodstained throats out, and leave you twitching on the street. Got it? Mates?" Ashe venomously spits out the spiel at the Vampires, pointedly shrugging his pistol at them. "Now, whats up mates? You got something for me and my Partner to deal with? Or just droppin' by to say 'Hi' to your most hated enemy, and a Outlaw?"
~
"It's not much of a job, more of an generous offer." The older one said.
"Yeah, I'm Rick, and this is Old Fart." said the younger vampire, he gestured to the old man, "We came to offer a pardon. We will forgive your crimes and...unusual....habits with the blood and accept you back among us we'll even throw in a treatment for your pet's,I'm assuming he is a pet, paw, IF you promise to fight for us in the front lines and help is reach victory much faster." Rick added.
The old man looked annoyed as the younger vampire insulted him and said what he was supposed to say, "My name is actually Gregor."
The wolf tilted his head a bit at the two, he sat on his hind legs as he waited for them to finish speaking. When it looked like no fight was going to happen, he gave up control to take a nap in the back of Gabriel's mind.
Gabriel was still in the wolf body, just in case. He watched the trio of vampires while trying to ignore the pain in his paw.
~
"Alright.... Rick and Gregor.... Again, several things must be made clear Mates... One: Gabriel is not my 'Pet' he is my Partner, and WILL be treated as such. And Two: Why the hell should I help you fight the Humans? After-all, you were the ones that outlawed me. And do you even know why I was outlawed? Hmmmm...?" Ashe looked at Gabriel, and then back at the Vampires.
~
"We're just doing the job we were assigned. I must say though, taking this offer would have its remuneration. What if we paid you to work for us?" Gregor asked. His partner seemed to want to speak again but a glare from him kept Rick from speaking. He spoke some more, "You're not going to find any other jobs, the species now only hire their own kind and will work with nobody else for longer than a month. We apologize for insulting your partner though, it's unusual to see a vampire with...a werewolf." he seemed to be trying to keep himself from calling Gabriel a name.
Gabriel licked his paw a bit, forgetting that the wolf had been trying to hide it. The two vampires noticed the condition of the wound and spoke, "Also that wound looks pretty serious...you could use the treatment."
Gabriel huffed, "I'll be fine after a while."
~
"Tch......... Well, now that you've offered money..... But, I'd need my Partners consent too, since he is coming with me." Ashe uncrossed his arms, holding them at at his side, waiting for the Vampires responses, his blue eyes cold and hard against Rick's minor glares at the two. "Gabriel, should we help the Vampires, kill Humans, and others, probably your own Kin? Well, what is now your 'Kin' anyway..."
~
"If you really want to." he spoke, he didn't know how to react. He had never met another werewolf before(that he could remember) so he had no real attachment to them, neither to humans because he wasn't one anymore.. The wolf inside him screamed in rage at Gabriel's answer, it screamed into his head that brothers should not be killed. They are all one pack and pack members don't turn traitor. Gabriel ignored the wolf, not voicing the words the wolf was saying to anybody. He wasn't sure how to respond to the wolf either, he hardly ever spoke with it. Which is mostly why he has no control over it.
"Wow, this one is quite civilized for a werewolf." Gregor spoke.
"Yeah, usually they skip straight to trying to rip our throats out." Rick laughed, thinking he made a hilarious joke. He finally stopped when he realized nobody was laughing.
~
Ashe looked at Gabriel then shook his head, and raised the pistol at Rick. "Ye' see, no-ones laughin' mate. And soon, if you don't give me a better reason then pay, I may just kill you anyway. Since ya' know we could.... Taking out a entire Bastion of heavily armed humans... And despite what you may think of them, werewolves, and me. We are pretty damn dangerous when we wish to be. So, I say again. Convince me, or I might rip your throats out like was stated before mates." Ashe grinned insanely at the two Vampires, throwing back his hood in the process.
~
"If you kill us then you will make enemies of the entire vampire race!" Gregor yelled, as if getting frustrated...or desperate, "Along with our allies, they will hunt you down like deer and torture you until death comes to rescue you, and your friend." he pointed at Gabriel. He continued, "We are giving you the chance to come back, all crimes will be excused, forgotten, and wiped from history! You will no longer have to be an outlaw, be alone." the oldman then tried to pull a dangerous card(metaphorically) "What would your sister want?"
"Sister?" Gabriel's ears perked a bit, he didn't know, or remember, Ashe saying he had siblings. Then again, he never asked. He tore himself away from asking more questions, there he was being nosy again! He was confused as to why Ashe shook his head; he was confused about everything...he had learned to just go with it by now.
~
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Tue May 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Part III:
Rick seemed to laugh despite the pain, "Have fun running, we're smart you know, unlike you. We knew this might happen and prepared for it. Our alliances know your face like the back of their hands, we have many of them. Even if I die, another shall take my pace. There is a infinite source of humans that we can turn. We can grow bigger, you know that. No matter how many you can kill in one night, another can take my place, then another then another. You WILL be caught at some point, you'll be trapped with nowhere to go. Nobody will help you! I-" Rick was silenced with death by Gabriel.
"Well that was a bunch of crap he just spouted..."he growled. In truth what the guy was saying was scaring him, and he didn't want to hear anymore of it. He looked to Ashe, "So, I assume that we should get moving?" he had changed back to his original form, growing tired of limping. His arm began to bleed again from the change, he held onto it and pretended it was nothing trying to fool himself more than Ashe.
~
"Yeah mate, That was a load crap....." Ashe shot the Vampire in the head, just to make sure he didn't come back. Then shrugging at Gabriel, he tossed the UCoM At him. "Catch mate, your human form isn't exactly equipped to fight the Supernatural ye' see......" Ashe turned around, not bothering to see if he caught the gun, and started walking down the alley way. "And again, you're right mate. We need to move, these two wouldn't have come alone, the Were wolf pack, and probably every other faction knows that Me, or you, is back, and they'll either want us to fight for them, or our heads on a spike. Possibly both." Ashe laughed grimly at the last part, and continued walking.
~
Gabriel was startled by the sudden throw and was barely able to catch it with one hand, the other still being injured. He spoke, "So what are we going to do now? By the way it sounds we wont be able to get any jobs." He hated being so useless, even when he was in his wolf form that was the first time he was able to control the wolf form. He saw a fairly recent piece of newspaper fly by them, he snatched it out of the air and saw what it had to say.

WEREWOLVES IN THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE!
Werewolves have recently took over the United States and half of Canada, the country has been sheltered from and "cleansed" of all races except Werewolves. Nobody knows what happened to the humans or other races inside the country. Authorities believe that they plan to strike the ghouls and vampire alliance first. The status of the humans in the US is currently unknown, autho-

Just above the headlines was a picture of a light gray werewolf snarling at the camera. Rave wished the paper wasn't ripped so he could read the rest. He followed Ashe as he read to himself, he thought about not telling Ashe but decided against it, "Hey Ashe...check out this newspaper...it's about the werewolves." he handed the paper out just in case Ashe wanted to take it and read it for himself.
~
Ashe took the newspaper, and red it while walking. Muttering out loud, or at least loud enough for Gabriel to hear. "So the Colonies were taken by the Werewolves hunh..... Looks like they finally formed that 'Reich' they were lookin' for all these years.... And yet there's nothing about Britain.... Why is that...?" Ashe continued to mutter, walking his ragged robe sweeping the ground, spotlights combing the streets to the side, and gunfire still pattering throughout the city. In the distance, a explosion went off, silhouetting Ashe, just when he spoke and turned towards Gabriel. "Okay Mate, looks like we're going to the Colonies. Only problem.... How? I mean its not like the airports still open..." Ashe looked at Gabriel, waiting for his answer.

The Humans Ran about, the sirens blaring their mournful klaxon cry. A Private ran up with a fire extinguisher, that Vampire had hit a gas line with his haphazard fire from the Pistol. Turning the Exit hallway into a burning wreck. He pressed the button, and super-frozen foam hit the flames, smothering them. Several other things were happening in the Fortress at this time as well, soldiers armed themselves, the walls laid down a unerring hail of shot down on a raving horde of ghouls. And a man, in black Kevlar, and with aviator sunglasses, hefted the door off Bec, and lifted her up, quickly bearing her to the Infirmary.
~
Gabriel thought for a bit, obviously there were no trains, and like Ashe said the airlines must have been down. "What about ships?" he asked, "It would be dangerous, but we could jump on a ship." He tried to think of any other options, but it wasn't like there was any other way to get across continents, "Unless someone had some magical teleporting device that can port us over there." he added. He then remembered what the newspaper had said about the werewolves targeting the vampire alliances, "I guess we have two options, one is stow away on a ship and two is see if we can find any werewolves here. Three if for some reason you know of the teleporting thing." Gabriel flinched when he heard the bullets ring from the distance, his arm ached where he had been shot and it had somehow stopped bleeding. He was still scared, he couldn't help himself in not being so. He was an 18 year old boy in the middle of what seemed like World War Three now with Zombies, Werewolves, and Vampires.

Meanwhile, Bec was being treated to her wounds.
~
Ashe paled a bit, then nodded some. "I.... Guess that'd work mate.. But..... I.... Kinda don't do well on the water, besides, wouldn't you think that there are more dangerous things in the water now besides Humans?" Ashe shook his head quickly. "Nah mate.... Lets try the Airport...... There may be something.... Hopefully..." He looked around, the slid down a side-street. Carefully stepping over some unidentifiable remains, and ignoring the squelching sounds his boots make. He made his way, to where spotlights were hitting the sky, and some heavy fire was going on.
~
Gabriel carefully picked is way around the corpses while following Ashe, he decided not to ask about the water. He made the mistake of looking at one of the corpses' face, it was the shop keeper from the cafe he had met Ashe in. He resisted the urge to wretch and continued on. The smell of the city was nauseating to him with the fire, dead bodies, and the normal car exhaust that still lingered, too many scents. The bullets and screams of pain rang loudly in his ears as if they were just on the other street which made his ears ache, too many sounds. Everything was too much for him, which left him surprised that he was still able to stand and walk. He followed Ashe onward anyways, even though the scent of dead bodies grew even stronger and more plentiful.
~
"Ugh..... This smell... Its like a Chanel House.... Don't let it get to you mate." Ashe grinned at Gabriel, trying his best not to growl, or reveal the fact that all this blood was getting to him. He finally stepped out into a Lane, just in time to see a large Gunship ram into a building exploding, and showering the street below with debris. Several Soldiers opened fire at the spot, blitzing the spot with bullets. Then one of them brought up a Rocket looking thing, and fired it, the trail it left streaking about has it spiraled into the building, making a large explosion, dislodging the Gunship, and having it crash as a burning wreck into the street. The soldiers lifted up their guns and walked back into the Berlin Airport, where several spotlights, and turrets looked around marking a ghoul sometimes, and turning it into a fine gray-pink mist
~
"What just happened?" Gabriel asked, a confused expression all over his face. He had witnessed the even too, and hadn't registered a single bit of it. He looked to Ashe in hopes of an answer. The smell had grown worse and his nose was clogged with dust and the smell of burning which made his eyes water. Wh-what's going on? he thought. He notices the spotlights whisk just past them, barely lighting them up and detecting them. He swallowed and said, "We should probably hide..." The wolf inside him didn't agree though, it wanted to charge right on ahead and have a blood-fest. He ignored the wolf as much as he could, but it was tempting to just let the wolf deal with this and retreat into darkness and not worry about a thing. He resisted the temptation though.
~
"I..... Don't know mate, but what I do know is we need to get in there and take Gunship... And get to The Colonies.... But how?" Ashe winced as the turrets tore apart another ghoul. The sound not even distinguishable above a small whine. "I......Think we need to find a back door.... Or something akin to it... You got anything mate?" Ashe continued to watch the Airport, the lights and spotlights arcing about it.
~
"I have nothing but the wolf has something...he says we should just walk right up and take it. Kill anyone in the path." Gabriel said bluntly. He didn't like the idea much, but he couldn't come up with one of his own. "Unless we could somehow sneak past all these guards and spotlights." he added. He wondered if the humans knew about their doings in that bastion, would they be terrified of them, or would they be more determined to murder them and place their heads on sticks? He voiced his thought to Ashe and waited for a reply. He then began to wonder how Bec was doing, he was a still a bit worried about her. What if he had accidentally killed her in the bastion? He shoved the thought out of his mind, now was not the time to be thinking about this.
~
"Okay..... If we do that.... We'd be gunned down before we even got close..." He points to the ghoul remains. "Now..... I think there's a sewer here about where I took a job to clear out some Tomb Rots.... If I could only find the manhole cover. Hey, mate, help me out here would ya'?" Ashe walked back shifting some of the bodies, to show a rusted manhole cover, stained red, and streak with gray. "I can't lift this on my own.. Well I could, but... I want to make sure I don't make too much noise." He grinned at him, as he squatted near it, and hooked his fingers into two of the four holes in the cover
~
Gabriel wasn't happy with this idea, but he couldn't see any other way. He helped Ashe uncover the man hole, and nearly puked as the smell hit him like a bus. His hand flew to his nose and he fell backwards from the smell, "UGH! It stinks!" he couldn't help exclaiming. He picked himself up anyways and looked into the hole, he kept his hand on his nose. "So you know the way?" he asked, his voice a bit different because he was pinching his nose.

Bec huffed as she left the treatment center, she had regained her weaponry but lost her status. She wasn't out for revenge only for her parents now, but for every man and woman in the base that the vampire and her brother had killed.
"Ma'am, you can't go anywhere! You're not authorized!" a soldier had intercepted her.
"I'll go wherever I damn please." she shoved him aside and set out on the streets, in search of the cute vampire and her mutt brother. She had her best weapons, and a back up plan if they didn't work.
~
"Err.... Yeah, I know the way mate. I think...." Ashe shrugged and leaped down into the Sewer. he landed and looked about in the gloom, and the slime. "Ugh.... This place hasn't changed a bit mate. Come-on down, we aren't going to get this over with if you keep gagging up-top.... Things are going to get a lot.... Tougher from here on out..." He grimaced as he pulled his sword out of a pile of...... Stuff. Green, and slimy. And started to move down the narrow passage, muttering under his breath.
~
Gabriel hesitantly followed Ashe down. He tried breathing through his nose, but it didn't help. He vowed that once he found a supermarket or something he would stuff his pockets with air fresheners. At this point, he would hang car fresheners around his neck if he had to. He wasn't sure whether to be glad or not that he wore pants, because now the gooey stuff had clung to his pant legs and weighed him down heavily, but it also kept the stuff from touching his legs. He just hoped they wouldn't have to fight in this sewage, then he would have to turn wolf and put his arms in...no, he didn't even want to think about it.

Bec sighed in frustration as she shot down another ghoulie, she had been about to give up when she spotted a pile of bodies oddly places away from a man hole. She thought this odd, and decided to go investigate.
~
Ashe swore as he slogged through the muck, glad for his coat. He finally came to a rather heavily cob-webbed door. He sighed and beckoned Gabriel over to the rusted door. "Alright Mate, I can get this open but....... Be warned, if things get hairy in there, don't be afraid to kill a human or two, just remember they'd do the same to you, worse probably.... " He grinned then rammed into the door, sending it flying into the darkness, and causing something to skitter away. "Okay..... That sounds... Err.... Natural?" He stepped in, and took out a flare from his belt, he snatched one when fleeing the Human bastion a while back, and popped the camp, having a red glare illuminate the shiny black, now tinted red from the glare, backs of huge, pitch black spiders, their dark purple orbs gleaming at Ashe. Venom dripped onto the floor below as Ashe took a step back. "Uhhh..... Mate? We have a problem. It has eight legs.... It scuttles, and is very venomous.... And very angry it seems...."
~
Gabriel cried out as the huge spider like creature leaped out at him. He allowed the wolf to take over, but mysteriously the wolf had retreated into his mind and left him at the controls. He cursed loudly before the spider leaped at him again and clung onto his face, blinding him. He snarled and whipped his head around, trying to throw the spider off. Another leaped onto his hind leg, but he turned just in time to tear it off before it could bite. He pawed at the spider again and again and began running around while shaking his head. He was desperate to get the spider off! He heard a gun shot, not like the one Ashe had, and the spider grew limp and fell to the ground. He looked up to see Bec.

Damn, missed him. Wait...are those...SPIDERS! She screamed and began firing blindly into the mass of spiders. She had great accuracy as she shot each one in the head, lucky for her the spiders were hard to miss. She tried to take a shot at Ashe, but ended up shooting a spider that was launching itself at him.
~
Ashe blinked as a bullet arced past him into a spider, sending it hurtling to the ground. Ashe looekd to the left, while he sliced a spider in half, seeing Bec, he smiled at her. "Hey mate! Thanks for that! Thoguh, I didn't expect to see you here, even if I did know you survived..." His face was splattered with the green goop from the spider's innards, and grinned, the eyes in his face taking on a dangerous light. "Well, I know you want to kill us but....." He dealt viscous cut into another spider, and ripped his sword out, and cleaving one jumping for his face. "Could it wait? Possibly? Maybe even till' me and Gabriel get to The Colonies?"
~
Bec couldn't hear Ashe over her own screams and gun shots as she fired bullet after bullet into the mass of black and green. Her fear over whelmed her and she started to completely ignore the two and focus on killing spiders, she could get the two another day. She couldn't kill them if she were dead, unless ghosts could somehow hold weapons which she doubted.

Gabriel was in a frenzy. He ripped spiders off of him and into pieces, he was being swarmed until he was a mass of moving legs. He shook himself a thousand times and they just jumped back on. He could only kill one at a time and even then it a took a while to kill it off since he had to shake it until it tore apart like a stuffed animal. He felt a piercing sensation on his arm where the bullet was and he screeched and ripped off the spider before it could inject the poison. He was relieved to see that the spiders were slowly thinning out a bit though.
~
Ashe cut through another spider then shaking his head, he sighed regretting the use of such a thing. "Hey Gabriel! Remember that ability I developed with the sword mate? Well.... Duck!" Ashe hoping that the giant mass of moving spiders was Gabriel, and he was ducking, he sliced thrice, twice on each side, and a horizontal over-cut, the pressured air, compressed, and arced out, slicing through the spiders cleanly, almost in a comic like scene, they froze, and then slid apart, spraying the walls with spiders blood, intestines, eyes, and even small bits of spidery flesh. Ashe blinked, not expecting such a grand result, looking about at the remains of the spider horde. And then he looked up at where Gabriel, and Bec should be, and Grinned. "Well mates... That was a bit... More powerful then I intended..."
~
Gabriel had followed Ashe's words and ducked. The spiders collapsed off of him and covered him in blood and guts, "I remember all too well," he spoke, his scar beginning to burn a bit from the memory, "Thanks." he said. He flinched when a gun shot whistled past his nose.
"HEY!" his sister screamed. He looked over to her, she was also covered in gore and spider bits.
"Bec, you look-"
"Shut up!"she screamed again. She was breathing heavily and her weapons were actually smoking a bit. Her eyes were wide and scared as she glared at Gabriel and Ashe, she had get guns pointed at them.
"Bec, I-"
"SHUT UUUP!" she screamed she began to fire bullets at the two, with terrible accuracy at that.
~
"Whoa Can you not-" Ashe's words were cut off by Bec's flurry of gunshots, and he just sighed inwardly, and walked through the horribly aimed hail of gunfire, and simply grabbed both guns and pointing them at the ceiling, causing bits of rubble to fall about them. "Okay, you done mate? Cause I can hold you are allll night." He flashed a grin at her, his teeth somehow catching the glint from the gunfire's fire.

Meanwhile...... Upstairs:

Private: 'Sir..... To you hear that drumming?'
Captain: 'Nonsense its your imagination. That or its the Sargent again, and that horrible 'Dubstep' of his.... Get back to work!'
Private: 'Yes sir.......'

Elsewhere:
Sargent: 'Ich liebe 'Dubstep!'' ^3^

Even more Elsewhere:
Guard: 'Why are we sitting here?'
Guard2: 'I dunno..... We have turrets and all...... Ah well, Goldfish mate.'
Guard: 'Damnit...... I swear you had a Ace...'
(So sue me, I had to fill this space, my muse is not awake at this hour, and yet I am. Soooo...... Piiiiieeeee!!!)
~
Gabriel held his arm where he had been shot back at the human base. His wound was beginning to burn and grow red. He ignored it though, he also ignored how his hand was warm to the touch. He focused on Bec and Ashe. Ashe had grabbed Bec's guns and pointed them to the ceiling. Causing rubble to fall around them, he worried that a huge piece might fall and crush them but stopped when Bec stopped shooting. He could see that she was breathing heavily, and had a strange look in her eyes as she looked at Ashe. He could tell it wasn't fear or anger. When her eyes flashed to him, THEN they turned angry and fearful. He watched helplessly as his sister screamed once more, in frustration and fled. Gabriel finally pieced things together and spoke, "Ashe...I think my sister has the hots for you."
~
Ashe watched Bec flee down the sewers, and grinned again, looking back at Gabriel, "Mate, I have no reply to that. But......." He looked down at her retreating figure, then shrugged. "Either way. She doesn't get in our way, we don't get in hers. Now..... About that basement, and your ticket to the Colonies...." He passed by Gabriel, focused on the door, now hanging slightly by a hinge from his wind strikes. He pushed against it, watching it slowly tip over and crash backwards into the basement. "Besides the spiders, we have our entrance mate. Care to go first? Since my luck caused us to be attacked by giant spiders.... I wonder what you'll stir up."
~
"Probably something worse." Gabriel breathed as he went on in. He was relieved to see that there was nothing dangerous aside from a rumbling roof. If they wanted to get out of there, they would have to do it fast. "You know how to drive it right?" he asked Ashe. He jumped at the sound of scuttling, luckily it was just a rat. He sighed in relief as he looked at the ship, this would be the ticket back to his home country. He took a step forward cautiously. Again, to his relief, nothing happened. Were they finally going to get a break? He wondered if they had showers in there. He hadn't showered in years and he was trudging through the sewers. His wound burned again as if begging for attention. He ignored it once more, thinking it was nothing.
~
"Nah........ Nothing could be worse then your Sis trying to shoot, now that was scary..." Ashe followed him in, casting a sidelong glance at the ceiling, and convinced it was nothing looked back to the huge behemoth of a gunship. Ashe breathed a silent breath, at least they couldn't be shot down, that thing had to have at least three feet of plating on it. "Well mate, you get inside, and see if you can find anything for that glowin' red wound of yours, that doesn't look to healthy mind you, I'll get to work on fueling, and flying this.... Beauty." He clomped over to the ship, and looking at its name, took his sword, and scratched it out. "No place for a Human name......." Then went around to the side, and checked the fuel Gage from peaking into the cockpit. "Never mind about the fueling mate! Shes full to go!"
~
"That's convenient..." Gabriel mumbled as he raided the medical supplies. He found bandages but no disinfectant. He had found a bathroom though, the shower worked to his relief. He washed his wound and himself and wrapped it up. It was still red and the bullet was still inside. He couldn't bring himself to remove it, too much pain. He bit at the wrappings, unable to find anything to cut it with. He sighed in relief as he felt much better now though. He smelled a lot better and was clean again. He walked by Ashe and wrinkled his nose, "I hope you plan on taking a shower or else I might start wearing this gas mask." he plucked a gas mask off of the wall and held it up to his face, joking.
~
"Shower you say?" Ashe looked up, his face covered with oil, and grease from working on something on the gunship. "Yeah, a shower would be nice... Course' fixing this thing may take precedence over the shower for now.... Remind me in about 5 minutes okay? Else I'll make sure you get a Bath in the sewer over there. Then, I'll need the gas mask mate." He chuckled, and looked back down at the gears and circuitry, and started fiddling with it again, Grumbling about a cracked cog, and faulty wiring, and how humans ever managed to live like this he'd never know.
~
Gabriel waited for Ashe to finish, he searched the ship for anything that could be useful. He found rotten food and expired cans along with dusty pain killers. Luckily he didn't need the pain killers anymore since the wolf didn't seem to want to come out as often. He wondered if something happened between the wolf and Ashe. He abandoned the thoughts when he found a diary. He opened it and closed it quickly with wide eyes. It had some pictures he'd rather not see in there. He took the "Diary" and tossed it out the window into the sewage. He found another diary that was actually written in. It turns out the diary was from the old captain of the ship. Gabriel tossed the diary aside, not wanting to be nosy.
~
Ashe cursed in a ancient tongue when he crossed two wires and shocked himself, then he was rewarded by a minor humming coming from the machinery. "Ow..... At least my pain isn't for anything..... Alright mate! I'll be right back, going to go take a shower now!" He dashed into the room with the showers, and shutting the door he sighed, not having a shower for such a long time he looked forward to at least cleaning up, and washing out his clothes too at least. He grinned and tossed them into the steamy shower in the corner, and then laid them out against the wall, and started cleaning them humming to himself.

(Why do I feel that Bec would have a field day with this scene here?)

Meanwhile.......

The tank rumbled as it traveled down Broadway looking about for the enemies it was designated to strike out at, searching for the familiar signs of werewolves. He turned its cannon, sighting a potential target, and unloaded its double orbital rounds into the wall, causing the building to explode in a multitude of colors, lighting up the New York sky. The tank then turned and left, leaving the building to collapse down, and crash into a skyscraper, causing that in turn to fall into Times Square, burying it under even more rubble. This was a regular occurrence in the blasted city, New York at suffered more in the U.S-Werewolf Confederacy war then any other city, for it was one of the first to be struck at. And the first to be bombed.
~
(She would |D)
Gabriel laid on a cot, bored out of his mind. There was almost nothing on the ship, he suddenly had the idea to go and get the "Diary" and paste the pictures where Ashe could see them all over the ship. He wondered how in the world that idea got into his mind, until he heard the wolf inside his head chuckle demonically. "Stay out of my head mutt..." he mumbled. He wondered when the wolf would leave him alone. The wolf had been shifting ideas about doing things to Ashe into his head for the past two years, they varied from killing him in his sleep to much more disgusting things.
~
(Guessed it!)

Ashe finished up, and flipped his clothes, spraying water around the shower stall, then putting them on he walked out his hands behind his head, whistling 'Great Britannia'. He stopped by the cot and leaned over Gabriel suddenly, "Wake up buttercup, its about time we hit the air, and fly out of this.... German Apocalypse. Hopefully its a bit more civil in the States, Hopefully...." His voice faded out as he walked around the ship, and climbed into the cockpit, setting his sword next to him. He flipped several switches, and fired up to the quad engines hearing the general dull roar behind them he smiled, and remembered why he liked machines so much, albeit, they were never as much fun as they were now!
~
"Not asleep, wish I was though." Gabriel sighed. His wound still throbbed as he followed Ashe, "Don't crash us please." he asked as he waited for the vampire to do whatever he planned. He sensed that something was different with the wolf. It felt angry, annoyed, and trapped. He kept it to himself, it was none of Ashe's business, it was between the wolf and him.
Knock it off! he told it.
I'm sick of it. The vampire. Obeying. I want to be with the pack. I want to run. I want to kill. it responded.
No!
Yes! I shall have what I want if it's the last thing you live to feel! Gabriel suddenly felt himself be pulled away from his mind and dove into darkness. The wolf took over, he stayed in human form. He would wait for the right time to strike the vampire, somewhere isolated, where he could dump his body.
~
Ashe heard Gabriel climb into the Body of the gunship, he looked back at him, and gave him a smile, but noticed the sudden hostile light in his eyes, "Okayy........" He muttered under his breath and dismissed it as a trick of the light, but it would probably be for his benefit if he kept track of him for now... And turned back to the console, and grinned again, this time to himself, how fun this would be! "Alright mate, hold on to your hat, if you had one o' course, but none-the-less its going to be bumpy, seeing as we didn't open the chute outta here..... Rockets away!!" The Turret on the left side angled up, responding to Ashe's commands, and fired its payload into the ceiling, reloading and then doing so again. Ashe laughed all the while, a wild light in his eyes, as he soon gunned it through the weakened ceiling, and burst through into the middle of the airport. It giving a nice view of the startled Human soldiers looking at the sudden appearance of the Gunship, then fled as its mini-guns sped up to life, and fired about, moving with the gunship, mowing down a few trees, and soldier, then reacting to Ashe's command, its crashed through the window, and flashed off into the distance, easily outdistancing the anti-air cannons from the airport. Leaving their shelling to explode harmlessly in the air behind them, while they headed west. To the United States of America (Also, the Confederacy of the Werewolf Clans.)!!
~
The wolf flinched as the explosions pierced his sensitive hearing, he endured it until they were finally in the air. He hated the vampire for putting him through all of this, he had behaved until now because of the beating he took a while back. The memory of the battle had faded from his memory despite the scar still remaining. He waited until they were above a large desert, he knew nothing of this, but it looked barren of people. He smirked, perfect. He snarled at Ashe, who was piloting the ship, and leaped, changing to his wolf form and aiming for the neck, "I'll kill you!" he screamed. It didn't cross his mind that if he killed Ashe, then nobody would be there to pilot the ship and the ship would crash.
~
"Oh shit......" Ashe only managed to say that, before being rammed against the cockpit's canopy, holding back the wolf's jaws from his throat, he snarled back at the wolf. "Hey! You want to die too fluffy? We're in a bloody nuclear ship, and jetting down at the ground at about 567 MPH!" To accentuate his point, the ship started to tip slowly, then faster into a nose dive, thankfully the engines cut, but now it was just a hunk of metal hurtling at barren desert below. "Grrr..... Eargh!" Ashe pushed at the wolf with his feet, hoping to force it back long enough for him to grab a parachute.
~
The wolf was slammed against the walls of the pit and was slightly dazed, giving enough time for Ashe to grab a parachute from the wall. The wolf stopped, it had heard what Ashe had said, and didn't like it. He changed into Gabriel's human form and huffed, "Fine! But once we get down there you're a dead man!" the wolf grabbed it's own parachute and motioned for Ashe to go first, it didn't want to be tricked into jumping out of the plane and have Ashe suddely regain controls and fly off without him. He couldn't risk that, he needed to kill the vamp and find his pack. He didn't feel right without his pack. He felt alone, and scared. He felt like nobody would understand him other than his pack.
~
"Fine by me..... I'm just not going to land in the same area as you mate, I'm not going to injure Gabriel you frakin' idiot." He growled, and opened the side door in the Gunship, and jumped into the air, the slipstream catching him, and tossing him about. Finally, he started to fall, watching the Gunship arc still going at its max speed, outdistancing him by a long shot. "See ya' mate....... Hopefully we can talk on better terms later... Till' then..... BOOONNNZZAAAIIII!!!!" Ashe yelled that out into the empty air as him streaked downwards towards the desert below. His grin looked maddened, as he held out on pulling the string to the parachute till' the last moment, and when he did, the jolt shocked him, and he started to float gently downwards, seeing the red glow of the Gunships's engines arc, until it hit the ground, lighting up the night sky with it explosion, sending out flaming chunks of twisted and melted steel.
~
The wolf tried to jump out as soon as Ashe did, but caught his foot on something and delayed his exit. He jumped out just in time before the ship hurtled a bit farther and crashed, the explosion's winds caused his parachute to move him a bit farther away from Ashe. He snorted, knowing he probably wouldn't be able to find the vampire without a trail of scent leading to him. The blast had spun him around a bit and caused him to lose sense of direction. The wolf snorted and mumbled, "Your problem now!" and shoved the controls back over to Gabriel as they were landing. Gabriel found himself parachuting towards the ground, and he wasn't prepared for it. He yelled as he was dragged across the hot desert floor until he finally freed himself and the parachute flew back off into the sky, abandoning him. Gabriel panicked, where was he? How did he get here? Where was Ashen? He was breathing heavily from the massive scare of sudden ground rushing towards him. He had sand stuck to his skin, which was also red from where it was rubbed on the floor. He forced himself to sit up and looked around to see nothing but desert all around him.
~
Ashe hit the ground with a thump, landing on his feet, the parachute covering his body, enveloping it in the silky grayness that was its fabric. The Darkness wrapped around the chute, then Ash'es sword tip ripped throguh the fabric, as he sliced his way out, he looked about the dusk, his low-light vision helping him out in this situation. He looked about the area, a tumbleweed rolling past, a few rocks, and some lumps in the sand, paying these no heed, he searched the horizion for Gabriel, but to his dismay, he could not see him, or his furry friend.

Unbeknowst to Ashe, his landing had stirred things in the sand, and the lumps quivered, their mindless hungry gnawing at their stomachs.
~
Gabriel picked himself up from the ground with a grunt of pain. He stumbled a bit and almost fell back down. He looked around once more, hoping that he would catch some kind of sight of his vampiric friend. He spotted some shapes in the distance, but nothing more. He wondered if he should move or stay where he was. He was about to debate for a little bit, but it was interrupted by howls in the distance. The shapes in the distance were growing bigger and bigger by the second. They screamed and hollered in what seemed to be rage. Gabriel turned, planning to run, but tripped over a sudden hand popping out of the ground and grabbing his ankle. He cried out in pain and fell back on the ground, he began to kick at the head that popped out like a daisy after it. The head groaned and was about to bite Gabriel, when it was suddenly plucked from the ground like a weed. There were loud and happy yips and hollers as wolves surrounded him and the zombie. The wolves flung the head into the air and dug at the body in search of more parts to play with. They fought over the torso and a lucky wolf made off with an entire leg. Gabriel tried to use this to run, but there was more of the pack then he had thought, he was surrounded. What seemed to be the biggest wold stepped forward and spoke, "You...you're like us..." Gabriel was stunned into silence. "Speak Pup..." the alpha spoke again, "Your pack?"
"I-I don't have one!" he spoke. He felt the wolf inside him grow giddy at the sight of the pack. He felt the wolf want to come out, jump around, and hunt with them. He managed to suppress it though. The wolves around him laughed hysterically and the alpha silenced them with a snarl, "Nonsense. Every wolf has a pack, whoever bit them's pack they belong to. Now, you're pack mutt!" the alpha grabbed a piece of the zombie and ripped it to shreds. Gabriel swallowed and decided to lie.
"I-I'm from...Eagle pack!"
"Eagle pack?" the wolf asked, confused, "Never heard."
"Well, it's pretty famous. It took down nearly all of the vampire race! You know! Territory of the free, Pack of the brave!"
"Vampire race?" "They did that?" "Soo cool!" the pack members yipped happily.
"Tell me more about this 'Eagle Pack'" the alpha said enthusiastically, like a child hearing of a superhero. Gabriel hid a smirk, they were buying it.
~
Ashe walked over the sand, his hands behind his head, sighing inwardly, he had to find some sort of civilazation here eventually... But until then here he was, lost in the Mojave, seperated from his Werewolf friend, and in very hostile territory at that. Werewolves didn't take to kindly to anyone not of thier 'Pack', or at least, anyone that was a non-werewolf. "Bloody Hell, I need shelter soon...." He murmured as he staggered through a bit more of the desert till' coming to a abondoned cave, although it had more of those wierd sand lumps around the outside, and more then a few on the inside, not caring he went in, sighing in relif at the noticable differance in tempature, and the not so stinging winds.
~
Gabriel told the pack the many achievements of the Eagle pack, how they defeated the entire ghoulie armada in less than 2 days, how they took over all of north and south america, and how he had stolen a airship in attempt to get back to his pack. He left out the part about Ashe, not knowing how they would react if he told them about him. They would probably murder me and then go hunt for him...he thought. The wolves yipped their approval, which seemed to irk the leader a bit.
"We should bring him back!" "Yeah!" "Have big Feast!" "Feaaast! "Feast! Feast! Feast!" they chanted while running in circles around him and the leader. The leader snarled, attempting to silence them, but failing to. The pack yipped excitedly and two wolves came to Gabriel's shoulder's, "Come brother! Run!" Gabriel was forced to turn to his wolf form, and run with them. The wolves formed a circle formation around him, escorting him. They seemed to run forever before they came to what looked like a village.
Gabriel was horrified to see bodies littering the floor, human and zombie alike. Some were being eaten by even more pack members that had stayed at the site. Gabriel swallowed as the patrol members howled the news to the pack and the rumors of his story spread quicker than a wildfire. He was surprised to see that a lot of the pack members were talking to him, asking for more stories. He caught occasional glares from the pack leader, and knew something was coming...something bad.
~
Ashe had collapsed gratefully at the back end of the cave, being deadbeat tired and such. He rested against the strangely smooth wall, at suck slightly into the soft sand, digging a smallish pit for him to rest comfortably in. Slowly he closed his eyes letting his exhaustion from the past few days over come him. However, unbeknownst to the British vampire, his tremors throughout the cave alerted its deadly inhabitants, slowly the sand lumps moved, sand streaming off the top, has the decomposed bodies of human and werewolf alike arose, their hunger drawing them to the semi-cool flesh in the back. They shuffled forward, sand falling from various wounds and liaisons on their naked bodies, the clothes they once wore long ago eaten by scarabs from their master. Ashe murmured, turning over, then brushing a bit of sand off his shoulder woke up thinking that he had rolled onto his chest. What he saw was the mauled face of a black-haired werewolf, its ghoulish muzzle scarred into a snarling motion, from having most of its lip tore off to the side. He gaped slightly time seemingly slowing down for the vampire, has rolled while the werewolf took a viscous bite of where his head used to be. He made the mistake of looking up while rolling, he had a panoramic view of the rotting insides of the werewolf, before finally coming to a stop, in the middle of the decrepit horde. He let out a groan the zombies would envy, if they were still thinking, and drew his sword, its normal silvery sheen muted in the dark of the cave. Time went to a stand-still neither side moving till' finally, the werewolf let out a wheeze, most likely have been a roar, if not for the gaping, ragged hole in the beasts throat. It then shambled at Ashe, raising its claws in a crude clubbing attempt. Ashe merely severed its rotting head from its shoulders with a sicking 'shllecckk', its head hit the sand with a wet thump, followed closely by its body, then time came to a normal pace, or so its seemed, and the Zombies all charged as est they could, meaning they shambled.
~
Gabriel flinched when the wolves brought forward a dead human corpse. The pack howled for him to eat, his body stepped forward, but his mind screamed, No! He realized that he was no longer in control of his body, his eyes were forced to look at the alpha with a sly grin, he was going to eat first. The alpha roared his disapproval and charged towards Gabriel.
The wolf had taken over Gabriel completely just in time, to Gabriel's horror. The alpha leaped towards them in an attempt to shove him past the corpse, but the wolf had already leaned down and taken a bit. He was smashed into, dragging the corpse with him. The wolf managed to push the alpha off and it turned into a game of tug o war with the corpse. After a few moments of pulling there was a ripping sound and the corpse's arms were torn off. Gabriel held the bigger share. The alpha snarled his disapproval and tried to smash into Gabriel once more, the wolf would have none of this. The wolf merely side stepped as the alpha blew past and grabbed his neck and pinned him to the ground, closing his jaws tighter and tighter until the alpha stopped moving. The pack stared at him, the wolf, who merely smirked and tore into the leader.
He dug into the leader's chest until he saw the still beating heart. He dove his muzzle into it and showed the heart to the pack, as he ate it.
The pack was silent for a few moments, before they erupted into cheers and yips and howls of approval once more, "New leader! New leader!" they cried into the air that could probably be heard all over the desert. The wolf smirked a wolfish smirk and joined with a long and loud howl that over came the noise of the pack. Gabriel, no the wolf, was leader of the feral pack.
~
Ashe heard the howls as the Zombies drew closer. "Frackin' Werewolves... Sorry Gabriel Mate, but those Feral Wolves are probably Cha-Cha dancing around a fire-pit full of Human and Vamp skulls....." He muttered under his, quickly slicing up on of the Zombies. The 9 others continued their slow morbid walk towards Ashe, as he dismantled them, bits of rotten flesh and gore splattered the ground, and soaked the sand into a brackish black mud. He spun, his sword cleaving through the torso, but with a sicking crack, the blade dug into the spine of the zombie, and to Ashe's dismay, was stuck. "Great...... What I wouldn't give to have a pistol right now...." He uttered under his breath, tugging the sword, and only succeeding in pulling the zombie closer to him. A Groan gurgled from its mouth, as it reached its desiccated fingers towards him, bits of bone visible to his eye. Ashe simply muttered "Shut up you bloody zombie." and swung it around clubbing it into another, knocking his blade free, and the unfortunate zombie's head clean off.
~
A monstrous groan came from behind Ashe as yet another zombie rose from the ground. It was about to lunge when several arrows whizzed past the vampire's ear and into the zombie's skull, it got a nose piercing and a lip piercing before the arrow struck the throat and pinned the zombie to the wall behind it. It gave a gurgle as it continued to live, another arrow again shot at it and struck it's forehead in the center. "WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS DISTURBING MY SLEEP!?" a voice called out. In the center of the room a tall young man with a five o'clock shadow and old fashion peasant type of clothing stood with a glittering silver bow in his hand and a basket full of arrows strapped to his back. His hair was a brown mess, and his eyes glittered an emerald green, "What the hell happened to my aim!? Just how long has it been?" His image shimmered a bit, "Please! Just a little more!" he seemed to beg to the bow. His image faded and the bow dropped to the floor along with the bag, but the arrows had disappeared with the man. If one looked at the zombie, they would see that the arrows there too had disappeared on it leaving only puncture wounds. "GODS DAMN IT!" the voice screamed and the bow seemed to shake a bit, after the voice finished throwing a fit it finally spoke to Ashe, "So, who are you and WHY are you disturbing me? I am Jacob, more commonly known as Jake."

(NEW CHARA TIIIME Spent all day thinking about him xD Heheh... possessed bow..>:3)

Gabriel licked his muzzle as he sniffed around, he had a small portion of the pack with him, just two other wolves. The wolf had told the pack that there remained one vampire, and he wanted to thank them for the feast by allowing them to have the glory of the final kill. Now he just needed-no! The wolf was surprised to find that the human had finally realized that he had taken over, and witnessed everything he had done. He smirked and asked, Enjoying the ride kid?
As if! Give me control back NOW.
Why should I?
Because! If you don't i'll blurt out your lies to the pack
that would get you killed
who says i'm afraid of dying? the wolf was surprised by a rushed wave of willpower and was knocked out of control. He fought against the wave, but was pushed out. Gabriel, the real one, smirked. He was in control now, AND he had a pack that would temporarily do what he said. Until they found out he was lying ripped him to shreds...
HOLY CRAP THAT IS A LOOOOOT! BUT IT'S SO EPIC DON'T LET IT ASHEN! D:
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top