Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ Empty ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★

Post by Act-I Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Ashley Landon casually walked through the Holophyll Forest at the crack of dawn. Rays of morning light shown through the leaves of the forest, and all about the trees, shrubs, and grass were stirring with wild Pokemon just waking up. She had nothing to really do, and currently lacked a Pokemon of her own. The redhead really didn't know what she was doing, except aimlessly wandering throughout the forest without any protection.

Ashley looked at her arm. Wrapped around her wrist was a small device with a digital screen known as an Ultragear, which she bought herself. It was worth a pretty penny, but she was able to afford it. Ashley checked the time: 5:00 am. Factoring in timezones, it would be about the time she'd be waking up. Ashley was sure someone had noticed that she was gone, and the news was probably just getting out to Unova and possibly some of the other regions.

Ashley pulled out a pair of earbuds out of the pockets of her skinny jeans and hastily untangled them and popped them into her ears. She plugged them into her Ultragear, pressed a few buttons to turn on the radio app, and turned a dial to seach through stations. Eventually she found one which was a news station.

"...this morning, famous Unova idol Stardust has been reported as missing. Police have been interrogating possible witnesses, but so far no information on Stardust's location has been found."

Ashley swallowed. If a local station was reporting news of her disappearance from a far away region so soon, there was a god chance she had quite a fanbase here, which could certainly be a problem.

While lost in thought and worry, the girl previously known as the celebrity Stardust wasn't paying attention to where she was going. To her embarrassment, she ran into a tree. She detected movement out of the corner of her bright blue eyes. She took a step forward, and ended up squishing something.

Ashley plucked out her earbuds and began to hear a chorus of chirping. Angry chirping. Looking down at her boots, Ashley saw she stepped on what looked to be the corpse of some species of bug Pokemon that was dead and slightly eaten . It was gross, and the redhead quickly looked away, moving her gaze to the tree, which was covered in gray feathers and orange beaks. Ashley suddenly realized she had disturbed a flock of Starly in the middle of their breakfast.

And they were furious.

Ashley quickly stepped back, sweating. She watched as the Starly prepared to attack, and in an uproar of chirping began to fly at her, talons outstretched. Ashley's eyes were wide, and she felt a rush of adrenaline flow through her. She quickly turned around and began to bolt in the opposite direction, the irritated flock of Starly speeding after her.

Ashley peered behind her shoulder as she ran, checking on the flock. They still came after her, though some lingered behind thinking she wasn't worth the trouble. The former idol wasn't paying attention again, and tripped and fell to the ground. The flock of Starly were almost upon her. Ashley was on the ground and struggling to get up. Blindly, she picked up a rock and threw it at the band of birds. One of them screeched in pain and tumbled to the ground, which just made the approaching flock even more livid.

Ashley cursed. "Someone, anyone, HEEEEELLPP!" she shouted, though she didn't believe anyone was out there this early. She braced herself for the impending flock, hoping she wouldn't get injured too badly.

Act-I

Poke : 4347

Back to top Go down

★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ Empty Re: ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Seph had been wandering through the woods, lost and unable to find a city. He was determined to find it on his own without asking for directions. His yamask was beside him, he heard a scream, "Someone, anyone, HEEEEELLPP!" He dashed over to the area, to see a girl being assulted by small black and white birds with orange beaks.

Seph wanted to help, but Yamask couldn't do anything against the normal-flying types. Lucius floated up to his back and poked the pokeball pouch. Seph took out a pokeball and watched as a bird was injured by a stone the girl threw. He shrugged and tossed the pokeball at it. It struck the pokemon and sucked it in, moving a few times before giving a final click.

Seph rushed towards the pokeball and sent the starly out once more. The starly screed as it used Quick Attack, Lucius helping it by using disable on the flock and preventing them from attacking. The flock eventually gave up, grabbed the remains of their food and flew away.

"You all right?" Seph asked as he watched the starly flee. The starly he had recently caught returned to the pokeball. "Not safe to be wandering around without a pokemon"he stated. Lucius floated over the girl, giving a happy hum as it checked to see if she was alright.

(starly is a starter for Acti's character, therefor forced spawn and capture was allowed, Also Seph doesn't lose any pokeballs)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun May 12, 2013 10:08 am

Ashley just stared at the events. This random stranger, who looked about her age, just saved her from being mauled by a flock of birds. Ashley's face turned bright red in embarrassment (or possibly at the fact that this stranger was pretty handsome) and began to pick herself up. She looked down at her chest. To her dismay, her clothing was all dirty from her fall! She brushed herself off quickly, though some stains remained.

"T-thanks! Ashley stammered, now back on her feet. "I'm s-sorry for any trouble I might have caused..."

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 11:31 am

"Nah, you're fine" Seph relaxed a bit and sheathed his sword looked at the girl, "Here." He tossed the pokeball containing the starly at the girl, "You'll need a pokemon if things get bad again." He smiled, "What's your name?" he wondered why she was turning bright red, but decided not to blast it out loud. As he waited for an answer, he returned Lucius since the pokemon was just looking bored again.

Lucius heaved a sigh as he looked around, bored as heck. "Yaaaam..." Yaaawwn He said as he was returned to his pokeball.
(OMFG MY MIND IS STILL HALF ASLEEP AND I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING A MEDEVIL RP FOR SOME REASON)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 am

Ashley caught the Pokeball. She held it out in front of her and looked at it. This same stranger just caught her a Pokemon. The redhead smiled. "Eh? Thanks so much! There has to be some way I could make it up to you!" Ashley really did feel in debt to this handsome trainer. "I really can't just accept this..."

((short posts are short ._. ))

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 11:51 am

(ikr?)
Seph shrugged and simply stated, "You do what you want" before turning into the empty-leaf-branched woods and trudging forth. His job was done, now he had to go find some kind of civilization. Like he had promised earlier, he was going to find it WITHOUT directions. He stopped when he saw snow begin to drift slowly from the sky, and the wind was gradually beginning to speed up. He knew what this meant, a SnowStorm might be coming. He gave a sigh and looked to the girl, "Snow storm might be comin' might want to find some shelter. I'm looking for the same thing now though." He was suggesting her coming with him, he couldn't just leave the girl who had just walked into a pokemon filled forest with none of her own to herself in a blizzard.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sun May 12, 2013 3:58 pm

This was it: this random handsome stranger was practically asking her to come with him! Ashley let out another "Eh?" and dashed over. "Thank you, hopefully we can find shelter faster now." she said, and looked up at the sky. She noticed the clouds rolling in and delicate snowflakes drifting down lightly. Ashley pulled her denim jacket tightly around her and buttoned it in anticipation of the coming cold. She slipped the gifted Starly's Pokeball into her pocket and looked back at the person being so kind to her.

"So, uh, you wanted to know my name?" Ashley asked, verifying the question that she regretted not answering earlier. "Well, it's Ashley. It's really a pleasure to meet you, seeing as how you just saved me."

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 12, 2013 6:26 pm

"You're welcome I guess..."Seph said. He walked forward, unable to find a decent shelter. He called Lucius back out to help them search, the yamask looked about before he came to a cave like area that wasn't too deep, but looked suitable. He floated over to Seph and led him to the cave, he proudly presented it to the trainer, "Um..Lucius...that cave is the size of a rattata." Lucius looked at the cave and then at Seph and face-palmed. He had forgotten that the two were no longer the same size...
BlueKat12 carried out 3 launched of one Hollophyll Forest :
★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ 387 , ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ 403 , ★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ R9j40j
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Wed May 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Rolling out of the tiny cave were two Pokemon, one a green turtle, the other a blue cat-like Pokemon. They were tussling over a small seed, not paying attention to Seph and his Yamask until almost rolling into the trainer. They immediately stopped, gazing up at the people and dropping the seed on the ground. The Turtwig stepped back, scared of the humans, though the Shinx bared its fangs at the two teenagers, ready to battle.

Ashley watched the two Pokemon pop out from the cave. She held back a laugh. Were these two wild Pokemon fighting over something so silly as a plain old seed? The redhead knew she had to figure out what this seed was. She headed over to where the seed was dropped and reached to pick it up, but the Shinx quickly turned and hissed at her. Ashley quickly drew her hand back, now reaching for the Pokeball in her pocket, ready to battle if necessary.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Seph, instead of waiting like Ashley did, tossed out Lucius just in case. Lucius looked around, a bit confused and laid eyes on the turtwig. The turtwig swallowed and stomped his foot as if to say, "I'm not afraid!" Lucius rolled his eyes and simply floated there as the turtwig ran at him with a tackle attack. The turtwig passed right through Lucius and faceplanted the ground. Seph kind of liked the turtwig, It reminded him of the shy girls back at home. He missed home, but he couldn't go back. His yamask had an idea, it used a protect and floated in front of Ashley as the shinx came in for a tackle. "YAM!" FIGHT Lucius ordered. The yamask's cry snapped Seph back to reality, he noticed the miracle seed and quickly snatched it up from behind the shinx. He had heard about these things from his father, it helped grass types become stronger. So why would the shinx want it?
(DUN KILL TURTWIG PLS XDDD Seph wants her xDD)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Sat May 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Ashley sighed as Seph and his Yamask began to fight the Turtwig. She would just have to take on the Shinx. The redhead sent out her freshly-caught Starly. "Okay, I know I just got you, and I know you weren't captured on the best of terms, but help me ou-" Ashley began to say, but was caught off when the Shinx used Tackle on the Starling Pokemon.The Starly chirped angrily at Ashley for not paying attention to the Shinx. Before Ashley could give the Starly a command, it swooped at blinding speed with a Quick Attack. The Shinx skidded backwards, but quickly got back into a fighting stance. It Growled at the Starly, and then charged in for another tackle. The Starly dodged it and used Quick Attack again, though the Shinx just barely dodged it, rolling to the side a split second before it would have been hit.

Ashley sighed. The battle was going on without her commands, which wasn't good. She wasn't used to wild Pokemon, as practically all of the Pokemon she had used were domesticated or were bred in captivity.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 18, 2013 4:36 pm

The Yamask attacked the Turtwig, using astonish. It didn't bother with a protect since there was no possible way the turtwig could harm him. The turtwig gave a shiver as it flinched and retreated into it's shell. It felt a glare on it's shell as the Yamask used disable. The turtwig swallowed as it was forced out of it's shell. The yamask gave a harsh huff and used astonish once more, trying to prove to his trainer that no other pokemon was needed. He was his best friend! Well, was until he died. He continued the onslaught of Astonishs as the turtwig feebly tried to fight back with attacks that didn't affect him. He was about to finish it, for good, when a pokeball was thrown in front of him and smacked the Turtwig, sucking him in.
BlueKat12 carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ 33zd3qh
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Ashley's new Starly continued to battle the Shinx without command, and they were quite evenly matched. The Shinx was quick at dodging and the Starly could fly out of the way. The Pokemon were of low level, too, with weaker attacks. The fight slowly died down, and the two young Pokemon were eventually too tired to finish the battle. They breathed heavily, the two Pokemon whacking eachother with weak swipes of a paw or wing.

Ashley smiled at the funny scene of the two tired Pokemon. The Shinx was a really cutie; she just had to catch it! Ashley reached into her bag and took out a Pokeball. With a light toss, the Pokeball bounced off the Shinx's blue forehead and sucked it in. Ashley crossed her fingers, hoping for it to capture successfully...

Act-I carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
★the EARLY BIRD gets the WURMPLE★ 33zd3qh

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed May 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Lucius gave a huff as the turtwig was caught, "YAMYAMAYAMASK!" I COULD'VE BEATEN IT! Lucius yelled. Seph sighed and told his Yamask, "I need more pokemon if we're to go farther Lucius. I know you can protect me, but it would be too hard on you an-"
"YAMAMAY" YEAH RIGHT! Lucius gave a huff and turned away from Seph. He left Seph looking depressed as he turned away from his trainer.

Seph forced a smile he sent out the turtwig. The turtwig looked around nervously and looked at her new trainer. She tilted her head a bit, curious of the trainer, before giving a happy leap as he gave her the Miracle Seed. The turtwig ran in a circle with the seed and started to run away, looking back at the trainers as if expecting them to follow.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 pm

The Pokeball shook once... twice... three times.

Click!

Ashley clapped her hands together and scrambled to pick the Pokeball up. The former idol grinned at it, and the tired out Shinx peered out the top of the transparent lid of the capsule. He smiled faintly before curling up and taking a nap. Ashley looked at her Starly, who was also resting. She returned her to her Pokeball, too. She placed the two red and white spheres in her pocket and turned to the stranger and his Yamask. The Yamask seemed to be kind of ticked off with its trainer's fresh capture.

"So, uhh..." Ashley started, giving a quick glance up at the sky. The snow began to fall harder. Winter's final push was about to begin. [color:0bdc=E05D6F]"It's snowing harder. We should probably find shelter A-S-A-P! Also, I don't think I got your name."

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Fri May 24, 2013 4:55 pm

"Oh-Ah...Right. I'm Joseph, but I prefer Seph" he spoke. He gave a shiver and said, "Right, I think the turtwig knows someplace safe." His voice shivered as he spoke, the temperature was dropping fast and the snow was coming in quicker. He followed the turtwig to a overhang in a hill, a pokemon must have made it a long time ago. He entered the cave like structure, it seemed okay to hide in until the storm was done, "Hey, I think this is good."
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Ashley followed along, the storm getting worse and worse over time. When the Tirtwig stopped at the overhang, the redhead quickly took a seat. "So, uh, Seph... Got anything to light a fire with?" Ashley asked. "Its really cold out here..." Ashley rubbed her hands together and peered at her Ultragear. "Want me to put the radio on? I can't guarantee we'll get a signal in this storm, but if we do it might help pass the time."

((PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY YES))

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Mon May 27, 2013 6:01 pm

"Sorry, I don't...go ahead and try if you like" Seph sat in the very back, leaning against the rock. He had unstrapped his bow and laid it on his lap. He stared at it for a bit before ripping his eyes away from it and placing it on the ground next to him. He looked at his Yamask, Lucius, to see that the cold had no effect on the pokemon. The yamask even floated through the ceiling to the outside sometimes to check the weather for them, reporting nothing.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Mon May 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Ashley nodded in acknowledgement and turned on the radio. She flipped through the stations, and the signal was clear.

And now we have another hit song from Stardust! She's still missing, though nothing has been found... Ashley's finger slipped and she fumbled, frantically trying to change the station. A catchy pop tune came on, the singer's voice sounding just like the redhead's own. Well, it was the redhead's own. Ashley managed to change the station, her face bright red. She hoped Seph didn't hear. That really wouldn't be good if the first person I met here found out in only minutes...

Ashley settled for a different station that was already in the middle of a song that wasn't hers. She looked over at Seph, who appeared to have taken out a strange bow. "Hey, where'd you get that?" she asked.

Last edited by Act-I on Thu May 30, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 28, 2013 12:47 pm

During the time that the song was playing, Seph had been looking at his bow. He didn't react to the radio, he wasn't really even listening. "Hey, where'd you get that?" the girl asked. He flinched a bit at the mention of his bow.

"Oh...uh...I...I got it from my father" He said, hoping she would drop the subject there. He didn't want to explain who he really was...which was a murderer. He had KILLED his human friend Lucius, even though it was an accident it was murder. He wished that the town's court had tried him as guilty, heck he wished the court had tried him at all. His father had bought the court out from putting him in the trials. Why did his father do that to an embarrassment of a son like him? Shouldn't he have been HAPPY that his son was going to jail?
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 pm

(( I AM SO FREAKING SORRY FOR ALL MY BBCODE ERRORS >o< ))

Ashley, sitting neatly cross-legged, rested her head against her hand. She nodded is response, letting out a little "E-hm," before sighing. Something was up with that bow, but it seemed like inquiring further into the matter would be an invasion of Seph's personal business. Still, it was cold outside and the redhead really wanted to pass the time, even if her method of doing so was trying to start up a conversation.

With her free hand Ashley idly pushed around a stray pebble before flicking it into the snow in boredom. The snow outside still came down. It would probably be a little while until it stopped.

"So, uh, now what?" Ashley said. She glanced over at Seph before messing with another pebble, awaiting his response.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 pm

"We wait out the storm" He said with certainty. He moved his bow so that it was out of the girl's site, he hoped she wouldn't ask anymore questions about it. He gave a miserable sigh and clutched his coat as he shivered and stared into the storm, "So...what brought you out into the woods?" he asked the girl. He assumed that the girl wanted to converse judging by how she kept talking, he was glad though. It would pass the time.

Behind him, A abra suddenly popped into existence. It gave a smirk and picked up the bow, it waved at the girl before disappearing again. Almost instantly, Seph fell over and began writhing in pain.
(Sorry it's short and ok xD)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Fri May 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Ashley took her finger off the rock and swallowed nervously. He was asking why she was here! She needed an excus-

And then something dropped in and took Seph's bow. The girl's eyes grew wide as he suddenly he bagan to writhe in pain. Clueless about the reason of Seph's pain, Ashley frantically exclaimed "Oh Arceus! What the heck is going on!?" before calming down. She looked at Seph and then at his Yamask. "Is there anyway I can help?" she asked them both, though she was more focused on the Yamask.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Seph managed to get over the surprise wave of pain and speak, "The bow..it was taken right? I need it back...now" He managed to get up, using the cave wall as a support. He ignored his Yamask that was frantically levitating in circles around him and trying to push him to move faster, "Lucius, go ahead and look for it."

Lucius gave a nod and rocketed off ahead of the duo, looking for the culprit.

Seph looked to the girl and said, "You should probably stay here..." even though he could use the support to move faster. He had always known that the boy was special and he needed it constantly. He didn't know that it would cause this extreme of pain if it was taken though. It was like experiencing the pain of his human friend Lucius's death all over again, and multiplying it by a thousand.

(They're not that far, and sorry for the crud post |D)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Act-I Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Ashley frowned, getting up from the ground of the tiny cave. "If anyone should stay here, its you," she said, about to head out in the direction the Yamask referred to as Lucius headed off in. She turned back to give Seph one last look. "If whatever happened to you before happens again while you're out there...well, I dunno what'd happen, but you'd probably be both in pain and freezing. Think of this as repayment for the Starly," the redhead said before heading out into the snowstorm.

It was cold. Very, very cold, and hard to see with large snowflakes obsuring Ashley's vision. She called out, letting out a wordless shout, its only purpose to see if anyone (or anything) else was out there, too.

Act-I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum