Sister Sites
still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 22 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 am
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:


free forum


Will it be a good day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will it be a good day?

Post by Act-I on Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Rin Murahashi sat under a tree, relaxing before she really got traveling. Her starter Pokemon Hino the Cyndaquil was sleeping next to her. Rin had her sketch pad out and was drawing her sleeping companion. The weather was as nice when she got the Cyndaquil, and it didn't show any signs of stopping. Rin smiled and reached over, petting the Fire Mouse Pokemon. She must of petted him in a ticklish spot, as her twitched. Rin quickly drew her hand back as Hino's flame appeared on its back but it quickly died out.

Rin finished her drawing and gently shook Hino to wake him up. The Cyndaquil murmured something and stood up. Rin picked him up and held him in her arms. She smiled at the blue and tan Pokemon and stood up. She got back on the path and continued through Route 1.

Act-I

Posts : 83
Poke : 4347
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 18
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Melody-chan on Sun May 05, 2013 5:45 pm

With the sunshine peeking through the bunches of leaves hanging on trees and dandelions poking out of the grass and swaying along with the Breeze, it was truly a wonderful day. The sky was messily dotted with solid but fluffy white clouds and hid most of the sun from view. Pidove and other Flying type Pokemon flew along with the wind, not hitching a ride like a few Cottonee below but simply going with it. Everything was going perfectly, it seemed.

And indeed it was! The weather and darn rightness of it all put Skye in high spirits, confident, overall just wonderfully happy. Aria was snuggled cozily in her arms and looked perfectly content and unwilling to move as the duo walked throughout the forest like route. It seemed awfully empty though and Skye had yet to see another human being for that matter.

Perhaps it was deserted. She didn't mind, though ; she could tolerate both loud noise and utter silence. Her feet made a pattern along the ground as she continued to walk silently, looking for either the exit or a Pokemon to battle. It was hopeless to think that another Trainer would battle her when she couldn't see anyone else but herself. But whichever came first, it seemed.

It was so sudden when she heard noises in the distance : the sound of grass scrunching and someone walking towards them. The ravenette froze, but Aria didn't seem to mind. Skye waited a moment, and when nothing happened, she called out : "H-hello? Who's there?"
avatar
Melody-chan

Posts : 72
Poke : 4544
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Act-I on Mon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Rin heard something. Someone was calling to see who was there. "Eh?" she squeaked. She held Hino a bit tighter, even though usually it is the Pokemon protecting the trainer.

Rin slowly walked over to near where she heard another girl call out. She stood a little ways away and raised her hand in a silent hello. Her other hand still held Hino to her chest. He turned his head up to Rin and squeaked, wanting to be put down. Rin didn't understand and just ruffled the fur on the Cyndaquil's head to Hino's frustraion. He tried to wriggle free, and after a bit of tries he escaped from his trainer's grip, landing right on his bottom. He grumbled to himself and stood up.

Rin glanced over at her starter Pokemon, sighed, and started to approach the other trainer slowly.

Act-I

Posts : 83
Poke : 4347
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 18
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Melody-chan on Tue May 07, 2013 4:54 pm

The teenager looked instantly relieved when she saw it was just a girl about her age. Nothing dangerous, nothing to worry about, thankfully. Skye gave a chuckle and returned the wave as Aria seemed to perk up at the starter Pokemon her owner had yet to notice. She let out a cute little squeal and wriggled out of her owner's arms, gracefully circling the trainer's head before landing atop of it and waving.

"Emooo!~" Hello!~ she sang, clearly delighted to see another.. domesticated creature. Skye figured she might as well introduce herself as the other female approached, and the ravenette gave a curtsey along with a warm smile. She seemed a bit at ease as she spoke : "Hello, how do you do?~ The name is Skye -Skye Autumn. May I ask for yours?"
avatar
Melody-chan

Posts : 72
Poke : 4544
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Act-I on Fri May 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Rin, who figured this girl wasm't a threat, came forward and heard the other girl introduce herself as Skye. Rin nodded her head in greeting. "I'm fine, thank you," she said quietly. "My name is, er, Rin Murahashi."

Hino followed behind his trainer, his head darting around, taking in his surroundings. It was a common misconception that a Cyndaquil's eyes were always closed and that they couldn't see. Even though Hino's eye looked like they were shut tight, he could see the world around him perfectly fine.

The Fire Mouse Pokemon practically fell over in surprise when he heard the Emolga's greeting. "C-cynda-quil! Oh h-hello!" he stammered, before regaining his focus and shifting his attention from a bush which he detected movement in to the Emolga.

In a heartbeat, Hino brought his attention back to the bush, as he could clearly hear rustling coming from it. Rin could hear it too, and she quickly turned her head to the bush, watching it in case something came out.

Act-I carried out 1 launched of one Route One (Image not informed.) :

Act-I

Posts : 83
Poke : 4347
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 18
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Melody-chan on Wed May 15, 2013 3:15 pm

❙ ♪ ❙― : "Pleasure to meet you then, Rinny-chan!" Already the 14-year-old had given her new acquaintance a nickname ― cute and simple, just like the lass herself. However, Skye noticed, Rinny-chan and her Pokemon seemed intrigued about something. Following the duo's glance, with Aria doing the same, the girl raised a brow when she saw it was just a bush. The ravenette gave a light laugh and walked over, crouching down beside it. "No need to worry!~ It's just," the girl reached inside cautiously and pulled out a Pokeball, "a Pokeball! Nothing dangerous, although it is a bit peculiar that it would just wander in."

☁ ― ☁ Still chuckling, the girl stood up, dusted herself off, and handed the Pokeball to the other trainer. "You found it first, so go ahead and keep it, hehe." With that settled and without giving Rin a chance to speak, the red-and-white capsule was placed delicately into the hands of the trainer. Skye flashed a small smile as she did so and returned to her normal spot, but her eyes laid on the bush. "Was something wrong with it, Rinny-chan?" Giving a cock of the head, her turquoise eyes remain on the shrub curiously. Her Emolga was still trying to remember whether Rin's Cyndaquil had said its name or not but simply watched the Fire type with interest.

Melody-chan carried out 1 launched of one Route One (Image not informed.) :

[ let's see if this works |D ]

_________________
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞
avatar
Melody-chan

Posts : 72
Poke : 4544
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Act-I on Wed May 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Rin accepted the Pokeball. "Why, thank you," she said simply. She wasn't really a fan of her nickname. In her mind, the point of a nickname was to shorten a long name, and changing "Rin" to "Rinny-chan" lengthens a 3 letter name to 9 letters (and a dash). Rin decided not to say anything about it as to not let Skye's feelings down. Instead she just smiled contently.

Rin still suspected there to be something else in the same area as the Pokeball from before. A Pokeball didn't just randomly appear and make a rustling noise. As she expected, the bush rustled again. Hino was already on it, poking his snout into the green shrub. Almost instantly, the Fire Mouse Pokemon tumbled backward, heading into Skye's Emolga as a brown and red bird Pokemon flew out. It had its eyes focused on the Pokeball neatly placed in Rin's hand, the capsule being its prized possession up until this point. The Spearow squawked angrily at Rin and Skye demanding the Pokeball back.

_________________

Act-I

Posts : 83
Poke : 4347
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 18
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Melody-chan on Sun May 26, 2013 10:21 am

[ latelatelatelatelATELATELATE- ]

❙ ♪ ❙― : Aria gave a cock of the head before she tumbled backwards with Rin's Cyndaquil, bumping lightly into a tree behind the duo and stopping the blur of the pair abruptly. Skye had already whipped around and watched in disbelief as such happened, before turning back sharply as she heard the Pokemon angrily squawk at them. "Aria-chan, are you alright?" the 14-year-old called back to her Pokemon, who could only give a small nod and a huff before proceeding to help both herself and Hino up.

☁ ― ☁ This was becoming a bit confusing to the ravenette, her mesmerizing turquoise eyes staring down at the Spearow in a mixture of anger and confusion. "Um.." the girl turned her gaze to the newly named Rinny-chan, giving a tilt of the head. "I don't want to fight it.. can't we just give it back?" It was probably unlikely as most would want to battle for the red-and-white capsule, although Skye was not to keen and fighting over something they could easily buy later on.

_________________
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞
avatar
Melody-chan

Posts : 72
Poke : 4544
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Act-I on Mon May 27, 2013 5:00 pm

(( don't worry about it Mel~ ;33 ))

Hino, after being helped up by the Emolga, grinned awkwardly. He was such a klutz...At least in his mind. "Cyn, C-cynda! Oh, s-sorry! he squeaked. Hino attempted to brush himself off, but couldn't get a good reach with his tiny arms, so he just shook himself off as if he was a wet dog.

Rin watched the spectacle between the two Pokemon, silently making sure both Pokemon were okay. Rin nodded at what Skye said. She didn't want to fight them either. "Yes, we should," she agreed before holding her hand out to the Spearow in an offering to take it. The bird poked the capsule with its beak and it tumbled to the ground, and the Spearow landed lightly on the ground and nudged its prized possession back into the bush without another chirp.

Rin drew her hand back. "Well then," she said as she drew her hand back. Rin was sure that one day that Spearow would bump the button on the Pokeball and end up capturing itself, but for now it could have it. Pokeballs weren't that expensive anyway...

_________________

Act-I

Posts : 83
Poke : 4347
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 18
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Melody-chan on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:23 am

❙ ♪ ❙― : "Well.. what now?" the teen murmured, half out loud and half to herself. Perhaps they should keep going, yes. The ravenette stood still and silent for a moment more before speaking again : "You don't mind my briefly traveling with you, do you? I don't wanna be a nuisance." She had asked rather timidly, although Skye was feeling fine.

☁ ― ☁ Aria, on the other hand, was a bit dizzy after the events of what just happened, but it quickly wore off. "Emoo." 'sokay. Rubbing her eyes a bit and offering a dazed smile, the Emolga accepted the Fire type's apology, although truthfully she wanted to find that Spearow again and take the Pokeball back. The Pokemon's thoughts were interrupted as her owner spoke again : "Rinny-chan, where're you headed? I'm just.. traveling, ha."


Last edited by Melody-chan on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞
avatar
Melody-chan

Posts : 72
Poke : 4544
Join date : 2013-05-03
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Act-I on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Rin looked at Skye, who was asked to travel with her. She never really expected having someone come with her on her journey, but it wasn't really a bad thing. Rin wasn't used to company, but she decided that this could help her become more social in the long run.

"It's fine. I don't know where I'm headed either," Rin answered. She glanced back at her and Skye's Pokemon, who seemed to have recovered from bumping into each other.

Hino smiled that the Emolga was okay. "Cyn Cyna."I'm Hino he said, "Cynda Cyndaquil?"What's your name?

_________________

Act-I

Posts : 83
Poke : 4347
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 18
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will it be a good day?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum