Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD) VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD)

2 posters

Go down

The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD) Empty The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD)

Post by BlueKat12 Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 pm

(Let's see what happens if I have all the time in the world to type something!)
The sky was painted red and the sun sank beneath the horizon. A boy came up from behind the town through the path that led to it. He had come on a ship all the way to this region, he couldn't stay in Feronia. If the family wanted him back for some reason they would look for him there. He didn't want to go back, even though he was sure that they didn't want him back either. Why would anyone need dumb ol' Harvey Arden anyways?
His white hair was dyed red with the sunset. He had a black shirt with a blue over shirt and darker blue jeans. He had no cash, no items aside from what the man in the lab had given him, and no human friends. In his pocket he had a pokeball, in it contained his first and most precious pokemon, Crystal the lapras. She was his only pokemon, his only friend. She had once rescued him from drowning, and not to mention the time when she saved him from a crazed scientist that was obsessed with stealing her away from him. It was ok for him to be selfish about one thing right?
It was dark by the time he reached the town of Redwood. It was quiet, not a soul on the streets. "Everybody goes to sleep with the sun I suppose" he mumbled. He had wanted to get a hotel room, beg for one more likely since he had no money and nowhere to sleep. He was exhausted, traveling all day drained his energy and he was running on near nothing. He gave a sigh to the world and continued through the small town, having a look around despite how tired he was.
There seemed to be a lab, he wondered who the professor was here. He had met an odd person with an odd Gardevoir back in Feronia. He kind of missed Feronia, it's Astro Lake had been beautiful. It had reflected the stars better than any old mirror and it was nice to swim in at night. Lake Astro was also where he had gotten to know Crystal more, he knew nothing of her past. Crystal had been part of a pod of Lapras, she had a husband and a sweet young child. Her entire pod was brutally slaughtered when they were caught in the midst a war between the Missile Sharpedos and the Tank Wailords. Arden knew nothing of this tragic event, all he knew was that his Lapras was extremely protective over him.
He stopped in the center of the town, where a rickety old well stood. The well was the source of the town's water, without it they would have to travel miles for water. This made Harvey wonder, why didn't they just industrialize a bit more and get water pumps? He knew nothing of the water shortage problems in Route One, and that the cause of it was the fumes from Steeli city's pollution. He looked at the elderly houses, no lights, not even candlelight.
"Weird huh city boy?"A elderly voice sounded from behind him. Harvey whipped around to see and elderly lady with a bit of a hunched back and a cane walking towards him, "Yep you city folks don' know nothin' 'bout work do ya'? I bet y'all just sit back and play 'dem video games my grandchil'ren beg for." She hobbled closer until she was staring down the well, which was surprisingly full. She sighed, "Yep, here we do things the ol' fashion way. The clean way! Don't be so quiet boy! Say what's on your mind, I don't bite as hard as a mightyena!"
"Why do you go through so much hard work when you can have an easier life? I don't mean to be rude or anything but-"
"Ah, you're fine city-boy! As for the answer to your question, what's yer' favorite pokemon?"she asked, her eyes gleaming with interest as she adjusted her brown coat that kept her warm in the frigid air.
"Lapras...I think they're a beautiful pokemon" he replied simply.
"Lapras? That's odd, I was expecting something like a Garchomp or maybe Tyrannitar or Charizard. You're are rather odd fella' now aren't you? Especially with that white hair and those ruby eyes! Now, back to where i was getting at. If we were to do this industrial business, there would be two times as more pollution in the air and ocean. The Lapras would become sick, and you wouldn't have any lapras if they all got sick now would you?"
"No-"
"Rhetorical question honey."
"Sorry!"
"It's alright. I don' mind!" the elderly woman said jollily, "Aside from that, workin' and keepin' yourself a movin' helps you live longer" she laughed warmly, "Now I reckon that you don't have a place to stay tonight, so why don' you come to ol' Hilda's house and we'll get some rest. You look more tired that a slakoth right this minute!" She gave another laugh and motioned for Harvey to follow.
Harvey was hesitant, but followed anyways. The old woman seemed nice enough. He trailed behind her, following her to wherever Hilda, he assumed that was her name, was going to take him. He was about to ask about a pokemon center, so he'd know where to go if Crystal was injured, when something clubbed him on the back of the head. He cried out in agony as he fell to the floor. Before he passed out, he felt someone search his pockets and chuckle, "Heh, Thanks for the pokemon."

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun May 05, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD) Empty The Boy Dyed as Red as Fury

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 1:16 am

"Hey! I think he's wakin' up!"
Harvey heard the old woman's voice. He felt a cool cloth on his forehead be moved around and woke to find himself under some itchy wool blankets that he assumed were made from mareep wool. He groaned and opened his eyes, the woman's face hovering above his, "Mornin' Sleepin' Beauty!" she called.
Harvey flinched, now he had seen this woman's face up close and in the light. She wasn't the prettiest of old ladies. She was a bag of skin and moles along with a few missing teeth and thin hair. He was glad his eye sight was a little bad so he wouldn't have to see her face in high definition. He reached up to his forehead to the cool cloth and took it off to look at it.
"Might wanna keep that there, just until the delivery for bandages come a runnin'"The old lady hobbled over to a fireplace with a pot boiling over it and said, "I walk all the way to my house and find that ye' weren't followin' came back and you were pushin' daisies on the ground out in the cold. Had a fever all day!"
"All day?" he asked.
"Yeppers! Don't know how ya passed out though, I thought ye' had passed out of hunger or somethin' like that until I saw that nasty bump on yer' head. You feelin' ok hun'?" she asked.
"Only a headache..." his voice lowered into a silence as he checked his pockets, nothing. He quickly reached for his other pocket, nothing. He was panicking now, he threw up the covers and searched the bed in case it had fallen out of his pocket while he was out of it.
"What's the matter hun? Lose something?" The woman asked, a bit unsettled by Harvey's frantic behavior.
"Crystal...Where is she? Where's my lapras!?" he cried.
"Yer lapras? Oh dear, sorry to say honey. Ye' was mugged!" the old lady said sympathetically.
"No...no..."Harvey shook his head, horrified. He had lost his friend, his only friend. It only took a few moments for him to set his mind, he was going to look for the thief. The thief surely wouldn't have left the town just yet, they would've felt safe in this technology free environment where there was nothing to catch him. "I have to find her.." he mumbled jumping out of bed, the cool cloth falling.
"Wait a moment there City-boy! It's not good for you to be walkin' 'round right now!" Hilda warned him, throwing up her arms in concern.
Harvey ignored the woman, for he had better things to do. He darted out the cottage door and onto the bustling streets, it was mid-day. The perfect time to check out the people and search for someone. He listened to every voice he could, eavesdropping for any information that could lead him to his only friend.
Meanwhile with Crystal, Crystal said, "IMMA FIREN MAH LAZZZAAAAAH! BWOOOOOOO" and the thief died.
"Two poke for the bread"no
"She did WHAT to Joe?"no
"I should sheer the Mareep"no
"Wanna go feed the ducklettes?"no
"Did you hear about Thomas? He was bragging about having a powerful blue pokemon." Bingo
Harvey questioned the man that spoke those words, he didn't do it harshly but kindly. "Oh? A powerful blue pokemon? Who is this Thomas? I wanna see for myself."
The man happily pointed him the direction of this "Thomas" person and gave a description. Harvey was seething with rage. His fists were clenched and his feet gave a stomp as he walked. He reached the edge of town, where "Thomas" was last seen. He heard a loud enraged screech of a familiar voice.
Harvey darted towards it, pumping his legs as fast as he could. He turned the anger into energy as he ran. He pushed past people, apologizing briefly as he ran. He couldn't care less though, Crystal had been taken from him, stolen.
He finally arrived to a scene of a battle, a trainer and their rattata, along with a Lapras, Crystal. He watched as the lapras had turned on the trainer behind her, YOU'RE NOT HARVEY! she screamed in pokemon. She hummed in rage as she blasted the man away with a Water Gun, the crowd screamed and fled from the rampaging Lapras, leaving only Harvey to stare.
The lapras was blinded by rage, she used Water Gun on anything that came near. The opponent's rattata was KO'd with a critical, although it looked injured from the beginning of the battle. Harvey ran to Crystal, "Crystal!" he shouted. His lapras laid eyes on him and her eyes instantly softened. She hummed in delight and lowered her head as Harvey hugged her.
After a moment of hugging, Harvey remembered that the thief still had the pokeball. He turned to the thief, Thomas and growled, "Give. Me. The. Pokeball."
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD) Empty The Boy Dyed as Red as Blood

Post by BlueKat12 Sun May 05, 2013 1:41 am

"What if I said 'no'?" Thomas growled back. He was older than Harvey, in his late twenties. He wore overalls with a red and white striped shirt underneath, the typical farm boy.
"What if I said I'll beat you for it?" Harvey responded with a sneer.
"Tch...bring it City trash!" Thomas replied.
Harvey yelled as he tackled Thomas like a football player. The boy was a bit bigger than him unluckily, but years of labor for the family made him strong. He pinned the boy to the ground and began punching him repeatedly. The boy managed to wriggle free and tried to tackle Harvey into the ground, but he managed to dodge in time and grab the boy by the overalls.
Thomas gave a shriek as he was pulled backwards, but quickly turned around and gave a harsh punch that struck Harvey's jaw. Harvey spun as he was punched, but he managed to stay on his feet. Thomas packed a punch too.
Harvey moved in again for another attack, punching the boy in the stomach. Thomas doubled over and Harvey smashed his elbow into the boy's back. The boy managed to flee a bit and coughed up blood, "Give up?" Harvey asked.
Thomas responded with a rude gesture and reached into his pocket and pulled out...a knife. A sharp weapon that put Harvey at a huge disadvantage. He flinched at the sight of the object, but didn't back down. Thomas smirked, "I'm keeping this Lapras City-trash. Even if it don't obey me i'll make it obey me by force!" He lunged at Harvey with his knife in the air, prepared to be brought down onto Harvey's chest.
Crystal cried out in concern, but could do nothing. If she tried to attack she could hit Harvey, which was the last thing she wanted to do. She watched helplessly, forgetting that she had the move sing to lull them both to sleep and grab Harvey and drag herself away with him.
Harvey managed to grab the knife hand before it touched him. The other hand punched him in the guy, causing him to double over and allow the knife to touch him. The knife touched him a tiny bit, causing him to bleed but it wasn't deep. He maneuvered his way so that the knife hand was now behind Thomas along with him. Thomas was crying out in agony, "HEY! My arms don't bend that way!"
"Give me the pokeball." Harvey demanded.
"N-No!" Harvey twisted the man's arm more causing him to cry out in pain, "OKAY! OKAY! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!" Harvey took the knife from the man and tossed it out into the forest to who knows where. He was given the pokeball, afterwords Thomas ran like the devil was on his heels.
Harvey used some bandages he had snatched on his way out of the old lady's cottage to somehow bandage the wound on his back with help from Crystal. The wound was painful, but not deadly. Harvey was out of breath as he looked at the curious gathering crowd, they didn't look too happy for disturbing the piece either.
"We better go...and not come back for a while"he mumbled to Crystal, who hummed in a concerned agreement. He returned his lapras, and ran from the town and towards the path that suffered a drought, Route One.

(HOLY COW MY FINGERS ARE DEAD! DEEEEEEAAAAAAAAADDDDD! HOW LONG WAS I EVEN TYPING THIS FOR!?!? Lol Please PM me any constructive criticism)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD) Empty Re: The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD)

Post by Melody-chan Sun May 05, 2013 10:12 am

Here I am!~ Time to judge.

~ Length of RP : Long, hehe! +4000 Poke and +2 Levels for good two long posts.
~ Descriptions : It's nicely detailed. Good job! +500 Poke +1 Level
~ Plot : Sweet, a bit suspenseful and a touch of violence, it was well thought out and shows how much Harvey cares for Crystal and vice versa. +1000 Poke and +1 Level

TOTAL : 5500 Poke and 4 Levels. Crystal is now Level 11 and you now have 9414 Poke. Congratulations!~ :DD

--= This Mono-RP has been judged by the Admin Melody-chan! =--
= Remember to update your CR correctly. =
Melody-chan
Melody-chan

Poke : 4544
Location : in the kitchen, sneakily grabbing all the Nutella. shhh-

Back to top Go down

The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD) Empty Re: The Boy Dyed as Red as the Sky(CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND BLOOD)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down