Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
Training to be the very best! VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Training to be the very best!

2 posters

Go down

Training to be the very best! Empty Training to be the very best!

Post by Jikumo Sat May 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Jikumo and Zugai walked along the path from Redwood, looking for pokemon to train against. They passed many nests of bug pokemon, "Zugai, don't headbutt any trees, alright? I doubt the families of those nests will take too kindly to that." Zugai huffed and slapped his tail against the ground in annoyance, "Cranidos!" They stopped walking and saw a clearing just past the trees. They walked into it and came across a group of bug-types crawling around, they all fled quickly at the sight of them.

Jikumo carried out 1 launched of one Route One :
Training to be the very best! 019
Jikumo
Jikumo

Poke : 3442

Back to top Go down

Training to be the very best! Empty Re: Training to be the very best!

Post by Jikumo Sat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Zugai had been sniffing in the bushes, when he get tackled by a small purple rat-like pokemon. They both fell into the clearing, tumbling around with each other until Zugai smacked it away with his tail. "Cranidos!" Zugai yelled to Jiku to get his attention, and it worked. "Zugai, what happened?" he asked, then he saw the pokemon. "That's a Rattata isn't it? Zugai, use Focus Energy!" Zugai closed his eyes and concentrated, a glowing aura appeared around him. The Rattata recovered from the attack and started to run at Zugai while he concentrated, tackling him again, but it barely fazed him. "Craaaaa!" Zugai yelled as he finished concentrating and noticed the Rattata in front of him. "Zugai, use Headbutt!" Zugai bent over and smashed the Rattata into the ground, knocking it out.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Fri May 10, 2013 1:34 am

Zugai stomped the ground and roared, a challenge to any pokemon passing by. The Rattata limped itself away when it woke up, glaring at Zugai. They watched as the rat pokemon went into the bushes, crying out, but not in pain. Soon after, they started hearing strangled cries as if the Rattata was being attacked. Jikumo and Zugai ran into the bushes and saw the pokemon they had previously fought, in a nest with apparently his family. The mother was trying to take care of the Rattata they had fought, the father, Jiku guessed, since the other three were small-ish. The mother glared at Jiku and Zugai, "I-I'm sorry, we had no idea this was your husband..." He pulled off his pack and slowly reached into it, with the mother Rattata growling. Jiku pulled out a can of pokefood and a medical pouch, "I'm going to help you out, ok?" Jikumo patched up the father Rattata's head, covering up the bruise. He then placed the pokefood down to grab a can opener, when the mother Rattata bit down and opened it with her teeth. "Wow, that's amazing!'Jiku pulled out his pokedex and scanned the Rattata:

Its fangs are long and very sharp. They grow continuously, so it gnaws on hard things to whittle them down.

Jikumo got up and brushed his hands off, shouldering his pack, "Well, I hope he gets better, bye!"

Training to be the very best! 339lyl5
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Fri May 10, 2013 7:08 am

Jikumo and Zugai walked along the path again, no real goal in mind, just trying to get by. At one point, Zugai stuck his head in a bush, and sniffed around. "Zugai, what's wrong?" he walked next to the Fossil pokemon, and it pulled it's head out again, holding a berry in it's mouth. "Crani Cranidos!" Jiku smiled, "You go ahead and keep that, Zugai. I heard it's an excellent item to hold!" Jikumo put a pouch with a strap on Zugai, and he stored the berry there. They continued along the road, Jikumo putting his hands behind his head boredly, "Man, is there nothing exciting anymore?" Zugai sighed in agreement.

Training to be the very best! 506
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Tue May 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Just when Jikumo was about to head back, the moon almost fully in the sky, he heard a yelp. "Zugai, what do you think that is?" Zugai didn't answer, he just ran towards the noise, with Jiku scrambling behind. When they made it to the source of the sound, they found a Lillipup tangled in think vines. "What the heck happened he-" he was interrupted by a hiss sound, and an Ekans slithered out of the grass. Jikumo realized the thick vine was part of the Ekan's body, wrapping around the poor Lillipup. "Yip yip yip!!" it urged. "Zugai, quick, use Headbutt!!" Zugai rushed the Ekans instantly and knocked it into a nearby tree, letting go of the Lillipup.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Tue May 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Jikumo picked up the Lillipup and held it in his arms as he issued battle commands to Zugai. "While he's up there use focus energy!" Zugai closed his eyes and concentrated while his body glowed. The Ekans took this opportunity to jump off and wrap his body around Zugai, trying to squeeze it out. Jikumo wasn't worried, Zugai could take a hit like that with relative ease. "Zugai, use Headbutt in close range!" Zugai tried to move, but he was stuck. Jikumo started to get worried, when the Lillipup quickly jumped out of Jiku's arms and Tackled the Ekans, pushing it off of Zugai. "Way to go Lillipup! Alright Zugai, finish this off with one more Headbutt!" Zugai charged, and smashed the Ekans back into the forest it came from.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo Tue May 14, 2013 10:12 pm

After the battle, all three of the exhausted warriors collapsed in the middle of the path, out of the way of all the other wild pokemon. Jikumo looked at the Lillipup with admiration, "You did well out there, little guy!" the Lillipup yapped a bit and snuggled under Jikumo's arm. "You're awesome, man. Do you want to be part of my team?" Jikumo really wanted this pokemon to come with them on his journey, and he smiled when the Lillipup grinned and nodded. He pulled out a pokeball and tapped him with it, and letting the ball shake a bit before making a sound, indicating he caught the puppy. Jikumo let it out again and looked at it, "Hum...I think I'll call you Ponchi. You okay with that" He responded by running around, trying to get it's own tail. Zugai nodded at the puppy, accepting him as a new member.
Jikumo
Jikumo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Tue May 14, 2013 10:25 pm

~Before you go further~
1. Where did the Ekans come from? It wasn't rolled. Only trainer pokemon can be force spawned anything wild has to be done with a die
2. Pokemon being captured cannot be auto-captured unless they are an event pokemon, such as a raffle prize or you're character is catching a starter for someone else(like in Acti's thread in Hollophyll, Early Bird gets the Wurmple) Please use the pokeball die
(Yes I know I told you in the CB but I just posted this here to make sure)
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down