Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

The start of a legend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The start of a legend!

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Jikumo walked through the grass, looking up at all the forest pokemon travelling through the trees. His partner, Cranidos, was bashing his head against the trees, and smiling at Jiku every time he did. "You're lucky your skull is hard as a rock, Zugai, or your head would look like scrambled eggs!" he laughed as Zugai smashed his head on another tree, leaving an indent the size of a cannonball. He walked into a small town, with old-styled buildings, and a laboratory. He walked into it, since he was told that he could start his journey from there. He walked inside and was blasted with cool air, and funny smells from chemicals. He walked up to a professor and tapped him on the shoulder, "Am I in the right place? Me and my partner would like to start our journey."
Jikumo

Poke : 3442

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The start of a legend!

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 3:03 pm

The professor didn't respond, he was laid back on a chair and seemed to be sleeping. A man walked over to the boy and pulled his hand away from the man in the chair, "Don't!" he whispered harshly, "If he wakes up, it's the end of the world as we know it!" He led the trainer away and asked, "What is it you wanted again?" He was fairly tall and was dressed in a white lab coat, he had semi long red hair and seemed a bit panicked.
"Wuzzat?" The man on the chair mumbled in his sleep.
"N-Nothing Stein! You're dreaming!" the man replied.
"Oh..z..z.zz" the professor returned to sleep quickly, not realizing that he had been lied to.
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

View user profile http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Jikumo looked at the man with a puzzled face, the man in the chair was sleeping, but he didn't seem like a threat to the world. 'Whatever, at least someone here can help me.' He tapped Zugai on the head, and whispered, "Don't wake him up, alright?" He turned towards the man, "First of all, what's your name? I don't like to talk to strangers. And second of all, I'm here to start my journey." He pointed to his partner Zugai and told him the story of how he came to want to start his journey.
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm

"I'm Spirit, the assistant, over there is-"
"Stein the Professor" the man in the wheely chair had suddenly appeared behind the jumpy assistant. His voice had startled the assistant and caused them to run away and flip over a counter. "Well Spirit, there's an athletic side to you after all" Stein spoke as he slowly rolled to the counter. He reached into a open drawer and pulled out a bag, tossing it to the trainer, "Happy Easter, Five Pokeballs, Xtran-whatever and a pokedex. I assume you'll be using your partner here."
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Jikumo laughed a bit as Spirit tripped over a table, spilling some chemicals that made an explosion, blackening Spirit in ash. "So, you're the professor around here, eh?" Jiku said as he took the starting items and dropped them in his bags, "Yes, I'll be starting with this little guy." He pet Zugai and looked up at the Professor, "So, where should I go from here? Also, do you have any tips for me?"
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 3:33 pm

"Well, the only place you can go from here is route one. You could try and challenge the gym, but with what you have now I don't think it'd be enough. Steeli city has their route two blocked off for some reason, but it should be open by the time you get there." Stein said. He watched as his klinklang came out of it's pokeball and helped Spirit up, only for Spirit to slip on some more chemicals and hit a pokeball. The pokeball opened up to reveal a rampardos, which gave a bellow at Spirit and chased him outside. The wall collapsed as the rampardos bashed through it giving chase to spirit into the pokemon reserve. "It's best you go now probably..." Stein mumbled before his klinklang gave a click and followed after it's master and the rampardos and Spririt
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Jikumo pulled out his x-transceiver and looked at the map, the pokemon listed there looked weak enough for Zugai and him to train. Route 2 was indeed blocked off as Stein said, and the pokemon there were far too strong for the two, he decided they shouldn't go there anytime soon. Jikumo watched in amazement as the cool pokemon came out of it's ball, clicking while it helped Spirit up, only for him to be kidnapped by a Rampardos. He heard the Professor say something about leaving, "Hell no! I'm going with you! Come on, Zugai!" They made chase after the Professor and Spirit.
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 3:47 pm

The rampardos gave a enraged bellow at Spirit, who had managed to climb onto a tree and get away. The rampardos bashed it's tough head into the tree and shook it violently. The tree creaked and groaned, some roots snapping as if they were some kind of flash mob. The klinklang clicked as it carried it's trainer up to Stein, "So, what did you do that made her angry?"
"H-HELP!"
"Tell me."
"HEEELP MEEEE!"
"I'm not helping you until you tell me. I'll just be waiting in that tree over there." Stein chuckled and had his klinklang float him over to a tree where he sat, watching. The rampardos gave another bellow and rammed into the tree again. She seemed to be REALLY enraged about something. What could the assistant have done?
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Jikumo watch in amazement and horror. "I wonder what...he could have done to make the Rampardos so angry..." Zugai stomped his foot and snorted, obviously wanting to fight this new challenge. "Zugai...are you sure you want to do this? That Rampardos could probably take us out in an instant..." Zugai nudged Jiku with his head, prodding him forward. "Alright, if you insist! Zugai, use Headbutt!" Zugai scratched his foot on the ground, then launched himself at the Rampardos, aiming for it's vulnerable underside.
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 4:01 pm

The rampardos was struck, but it looked like it didn't do much damage if any. It ignored the small pokemon and focused on attacking the tree. "OKAY! OKAY! I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK! I GAVE HER EGG TO MY DAUGHTERRRR! PLEASE DON'T KILL MEE!!" Spirit begged. The rampardos gave another bellow and rammed into the tree again, which began to fall. The klingklang shot forward and caught the assistant, lifting him high in the air. THe rampardos screeched and began to attack things wildly, it turned to the pest that had attacked her earlier and gave a bellow before charging towards the pest and it's trainer in a headbutt attack.
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Jikumo saw Zugai bounce off of the Rampardos as if it had done no damage at all. It began to knock over trees and break nearby boulders, then it turned to them, and huffed. "Zugai, get ready to dodge..." the Rampardos charged as Jiku and Zugai jumped out of the way quickly. "Zugai, come here and stand in front of me!" Jikumo said as he stood in front of a solid stone cliff. "When I say move, you move, alright?" Jikumo and Zugai picked up rocks and started to chuck them at the raging Rampardos, trying to get his attention.
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 4:11 pm

The rampardos gave another bellow and began to tear up the forest, it finally rounded around until it face the two. She screeched as she charged forward, slightly faster and her blue head glowing as she charged forward to smash into the two.
"Is this really how you're going to handle it? By harming the pokemon? Tut tut..." Stein huffed as he watched from above, he was on a different cliff watching them. He was ready to jump in if things got bad, his sleek black Haxorus behind him. The haxorus gave a impatient huff and earned a petting from Stein.
"Sh-shouldn't you do something?" Spirit asked.
"Why?"
"Because he could die.."
"He deserves to if he can't get out of this mess. This region isn't like Feronia...it's more vicious. If he can't live through this then he isn't ready for this region."
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Jikumo dropped the rock he was about to throw, and yelled, "ZUGAI, RUN!" They jumped out of the way, knowing that a Rampardos couldn't change direction that fast when it was in full charge. He and Zugai just made it out of the way, feeling the pressure of the attack, and landed in a bush nearby. When Jikumo stuck his head out to check, the Rampardos' head stuck firmly inside of the cliff wall. "Hey Professor, I've subdued the raging Rampardos, wanna jump in and bring it back to the lab now?" He didn't care if the professor got mad at him for hurting the Rampardos, he was still angry at Spirit. "Hey, Spirit, Rampardos are extremely territorial, next time don't take it's egg, alright?"
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat May 04, 2013 4:31 pm

"Eeeeh, I'm a bit tired. Spirit?" Stein asked, he looked away from the struggling rampardos and at Spirit. Spirit was attempting to run away, but was utterly failing due to the Haxorus holding onto his coat and dragging him back. Stein sighed and tossed a pokeball at Spirit, who caught the pokeball with his face, "Just return her to her pokeball...and get back her egg. You know it took her forever to care for that thing. What if I suddenly took your daughter from you?"
Spirit just huffed and pointed the pokeball at the Rampardos, who refused to return. It somehow wedged itself free, it seemed to be crying now more than raging. It was still throwing itself around and trashing trees though. Stein huffed and said, "Stay with the kid, i'll take care of this." His Haxorus, who clearly didn't like Spirit anymore, dropped Spirit off the side of the cliff, he fell through a tree and safely into a bush. The professor and his pokemon disappeared after the rampardos.
"So...uh...Hi?" Spirit asked as if nothing had happened.
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jikumo on Sat May 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Jikumo looked at Spirit with subsiding anger, "Serves you right, I can't believe you would do such a thing..." he decided to let it go, no point in being angry when the matter was already resolved. Zugai didn't have such mercy, and attempted to headbutt him, but Jiku held him back, "Zugai, come on, leave him alone now. So anyway, Spirit, tell the Professor that it's been fun, but I'm going off to train now." He started to walk away, Zugai following him reluctantly. They headed off to route 1, so they could train for the upcoming battle.
Jikumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top