Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

Divinity Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divinity Rp

Post by BlueKat12 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 pm

The Hall of Pandora was bustling with activity as gods, demons and devils gathered in their respectable ranks and stayed quite far from each other. They left the newborns in their own little group, who knows what they could be. Were they important? Were they going to be the next Big Ones? The box lay on a display case with a light shining on it, it was an attempt to make it more glorious looking to hopefully attract more tourists to the museum they kept the box in. Everybody knew not to steal the box unless they wanted to end their own lives, so there was no security cameras or glass casings. The divine beings mumbled among themselves, some nervously, and some happily. It was time for fortune and immortality to be divided out between all of them.

A godly being stepped up in front of the box, his head of a jackal, Anubis. He raised what looked to be a staff and spoke, "Calm down now, calm down!" he asked of the other beings. He was ignored by the others until he gave a huffed and slammed the staff's end on the floor, the force caused a rush of air that blew past everyone and buffeted them. They became silence, Anubis may have been a Pint, but he still had followers and power. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Now, as well all know today is Pandora's Divide. We each get a turn to the box and the box will speak to us how much wealth we deserve and how immortal we are, yes this will take long and you may NOT leave until the event is over. You may blame Aries for spray painting the city in blood red last year and causing this rule to be enforced."

"Moving on, we shall start with the newbies and continue along from newest to oldest. I would say I hope we all receive a fair share, but I'm sure we all know that it just never is like that." The old jackal god brought out a rather large scroll and called off the name of the more recent gods
The gods walked up to the altar and looked at the box, the box would then speak in a voice that seemed to come from all over the room, and determine how much they receive in turn of their followers.

Zephyr kept to the back of the newbie group, flinching when his name was called along with someone by the name of 'Sentinel'. He was nervous, yes, but he hid it well. His face looked calm and his broadsword clanked at his side as he walked towards the old rickety looking box. He doubted this thing even had any power at all until a voice spoke.
"King of Nightmares, Dreams, and Slumber, you have only a handful of followers. Young one, you receive little currency and resistance to weak illnesses. May your path be brighter or darker in the future, which ever you prefer..."

BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

View user profile http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Divinity Rp

Post by Number XV on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Sentinel had stayed in the back of the 'Newbies' group, as they were told to do so. Ignoring some of the younger divines, jostling, and making jokes, and having several even try and talk to Sentinel. All they heard was the armored beings silence, and in some cases a dangerous glint to come from inside the black slits that served to let the being see out into the world from underneath the layers of Steel, Leather, and Cloth. But even this didn't stop a really talkative God, from voicing the things they heard from the stories about Sentinel. Including the fact it wasn't established weather they were Demon, Monster, or God. Sentinel was just about to strangle the unsuspecting God, when their name was called up to the box, along side some "King", Zephyr, was the name called. After the box addressed the nervous looking  God, declaring him one of the lesser ones. Sentinel stepped up, and some of the divines whispered among-st themselves about the figure. It was no secret the bloody history and myth behind the average height-ed figure. They quieted when one of the Greek gods, let out a deafening 'SHOOOSH!', most likely Hermes. The Box rattled a bit, as if settling, then it let out a strange peal. Almost as if it was laughing. "Protector of Battle, Sentinel over the field of war, A Divine one without a divinity.You receive no currency, as befits one of your kind, and you shall be granted resistant most illnesses. May your path take you, down the bright, or the dark, even I cannot tell." The Divines were shocked at how the Box had addressed the new Divinity. Some letting out small gasps, while most started talking hurriedly, this time no 'Shoosh' was forthcoming, even the Big Ones shocked at the Box's response to the Armored figure. Sentinel, letting no emotion show, not that anyone could tell, stepped down and off to the side, and sat down, by chance sitting next to Zephyr. Crossing their arms, and silently staring at something, the Hall slowly returned to normal, with the callings beginning again.

Poke : 3564

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Zephyr didn't mind the armored....man....woman...person sitting next to him. What he DID mind was the nasty looks he was receiving from the elderly gods and devils irritated him a bit. He didn't speak to the armor minor god, he was considered a demon right? Why do I have to be a stinkin' demon? he huffed in his thoughts. He listened to the box babble to the gods and give out greater rewards as the more older gods stepped up. He had been wondering if he could sneak out when suddenly a red headed woman seemed to storm back from the box and seat herself on Zephyr's lap.
"Um...Excuse me but your kind of sitting on my lap..." He hissed at the woman, angered by the audacity of the woman who wore rather short shorts and a normal shirt.

"I can't believe that box! I get near nothing! I surely have more followers than two....you know, I wonder just what is in that little box over there. I think we should all go open it! What do you think?" She asked delightfully.

"I'd rather not, now if you could please get off of my lap before I BLAST you off..." Zephyr threatened the woman with a slight snarl in his tone. He was confused when the woman seemed to giggle.

"Dangerous men, I like that. Now come on, both of you and that guy what was his name? BRO! Let's go open the box!" She grabbed Zeyphr's hand, who tried to resist but only received a painful burning sensation in his wrist which forced him to stop struggling and force him along.
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Sentinel sat enduring the Hard, and evil glances from most people, they couldn't tell though if it was directed at them, or the Zephyr who was sitting next to them. At least he had a Divinity group, everyone had heard the box openly denounce Sentinel as a "Divine without a Divinity", in words, Sentinel belonged to none of the groupings. A Peppy looking girl with red hair had singled them both out from the crowd, Sentinel saw her just before, she plopped down into Zephyr's lap, to his apparent discomfort. Sentinel tilted their head as the Girl mentioned opening the box. Then sighing, as they got up, obeying the girl's command to follow, maybe this would be interesting, certainly better then the looks they were getting. Weaving through the Crowd, Sentinel caught up with The Red-Haired Girl, holding tightly onto Zephyr, and talking to some tall, blonde guy, with a 12-Pack. He flexed his muscles, and responded to everything said to him with either, "Bro!", or "Duuuude!" Sentinel sword they couldn't hear a entire sentence come out of his mouth, without having "Bro" or "Dude" be mentioned.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Lucy dragged the trio with her to form a group of four, they easily reached the box, since the other gods couldn't remember that they had already gone or hadn't noticed them. She snickered as she approached the box, which was silent to the group's approach. She smirked and reached her hand out towards the box, about to flip the lock with ease and open it.

Anubis sighed as he tried to speak to Horus but only got a squawk in return. He turned, and just so happened to catch sight of a group that had already gone reaching towards the box, "Hey! What are you doing!?" he called to them. It was too late though, Lucy had flipped the lock and flicked the box open. The entire underworld museum shook and rumbled suddenly as Lucy peered into the box.

Red and black spirit like tentacles shot out from the box, "FOOLS! YOU HAVE BROKEN THE TREATY!" The gods around them seemed to gasp in terror and fear, some ran for their lives out of the museum, but the gods put in charge of it didn't know of the event and kept them inside with the enrages box. Tentacles stabbed through some of the gods, killing them, while others wrapped around some and dragged them inside the box, shrinking them as they grew closer. Lucy was dragged into the box, while Bro was stabbed through the heart. The Big Ones had managed to escape, leaving the others to fend for themselves entirely on accident as a red aura hung in the air.

Zephyr felt himself be dragged down, and growing weaker, the longer he stood in the red fog. He coughed and fell onto the ground, having difficulty breathing in it. He looked at his hands when he felt something close around them, he was being sucked into the floor!? He looked up and saw that all the other divine beings that hadn't been killed or sucked into the box were in the same situation. He tried to pull himself out, but the red fog seemed to have drained his divine powers. He held his breathe before he was fully sucked into the floor, and found himself blacking out. He struggled as much as he could against the force, but to no use. He fell unconscious.

Back in the museum, the red fog thickened and the divine world seemed to be being sucked into the box. Buildings were ripped from the cloud like floors and dirty dust in the underworldly bits, and shrunk into the size of doll houses before the box seemed to devour it. It continued to devour the divine world, until nothing but darkness was left. The divine world was destroyed.

He heard a squawk followed by the sound of rushing water, Ocean noises...and a familiar voice, "Wake up you moron! Look at what you and your friends have done!" Zephyr opened his eyes to a blue sky, yellow sun, and a rather cheesy looking dog mask.

"What the-?" he spoke, staring at the man in the dog mask.

"I'm Anubis you nitwit! Do you have any idea what you and your friends have done!? Wake up your armor friend and the red head, the remaining 'Divine Beings' would like to have a word with you guys!"

Zephyr decided to do as told, he forced himself up and found that he was on a sandy beach, with the ocean laid out in front of him. Behind him was the armor god that had sat next to him, and laying on top of the armor person's leg, was Lucy, "Hey! You two, could you wake up? I'd rather not get my head ripped off by a PO'd Jackal.."
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Number XV on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Sentinel took a step back when the box was opened, surprised by the Black and Red tentacles. Sentinel's sword was drawn with a hiss of steel on leather, whipping out at a tentacle waving dangerously in front of them, only to pass through the tentacle as if it was mist. Startled by this, Sentinel fell backwards with a crash, tripped up by the whipping tentacles. A red mist covered the armored being's eye slits, and watched the broken bits and bodies of the divine world fly by above, Sentinel was enveloped by the blackness of unconsciousness.

There was a burning. That is all Sentinel felt in the blackness, a faint burning, that steadily grew stronger, till they awoke to a glaring whiteness falling through the eye slits in their armor. The usual magic that was applied to it seemed to have vanish. Lying there on some sort of pliable ground, Sentinel felt a weight on the legs of the armor, pressing the cloth and metal down onto it's skin. A shadow passed over the prone armored form, before hearing the growling speech on Anubis talking to someone, judging from the voice, it was probably Zephyr.

"Hey! You two, could you wake up? I'd rather not get my head ripped off by a PO'd Jackal.." Sentinel sat up right as he was saying this, rolling the arms of the armor, and making sure nothing was broken, even if their sword had dissipated into nothing inside the red mist. Grabbing the Sleeping Demon Girl, a examination of her head while she slept revealed some small horns under her hair, and hefting her form up onto one shoulder, Sentinel stood by Zephyr, looking around at the other Divine Beings.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:02 pm

The man with the cheesy dog mask spoke sternly to the group, "You baffoons! You've endangered us all! Do you have any idea what you've done? You've opened Pandora's Box, and now the divine world is destroyed. The box has now come to the mortal world, bringing the minions it had captured and minion is already had. You-" Anubis was interrupted by an explosion that was set off in the distance. The diving group seemed to be pretty close to civilization, but it was still quite a walk.

"That must've been bad..." Zephyr mumbled while watching a grey mushroom of smoke appear.

"Yes it was bad! You three caused it, I'd say four but your companion seems to have died in the process of your shenanigans. Now we have to go and fix your mess! Which is going to be difficult because now all of the gods are helpless, since the Box seems to have taken our powers. You demons are all the same, causing trouble and running rampant. At least Monsters serve some kind of purpose and are more obedient...And you!" the god turned to Sentinel, "Have you nothing to say for yourself!? You're probably a demon, monster more like it since you seem to be just possessed armor. Actually, you two get to go and search for the way to close the damned box!"

"What!? How are we supposed to find the stupid box, also lay off they didn't do anything old man!" Zephyr snarled at Anubis only to be ignored by the death god. He was surprised when Lucy suddenly began to thrash around on Sentinel's shoulder, attempting to free herself from the armored person's grasp most likely.
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top