Pokemon Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sister Sites
I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission) VLPiAv still alive
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 175 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:51 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
Affiliates:

free forum

I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission)

2 posters

Go down

I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission) Empty I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission)

Post by 9kirby99 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Name: Miles King
Personality: Miles is a kind and funny person. He sometimes day dreams, other times just gets deep into his thinking, both times staring off into space. He does okay with other people. He feels best around pokemon, seeming happier. If someone is in trouble, he will help them, even if they're complete strangers. If someone is being unjust, he'll try to stop them. He is 100% not insane.
Appearance: (can I do a pic instead? If so...) I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission) JXFs3AfHere it is He's 5'6", Caucasian, with not quite long but not quite medium length blonde hair. He has Hazel eyes. He wears Black square rimmed glasses. He wears a green t-shirt and matching pants, along with a blue fedora and a matching cape.
History: Miles was raised in the Hoenn Region. His parents were nice, treating him well when he was growing up. Miles was always around pokemon, as his parents owned a Day Care center, and Miles felt at ease with pokemon, sometimes pretending he could understand them. One day, his parents surprised him with a ticket to the Ichigo region, giving him a chance to become a trainer. Miles set off, ready to start a journey.
Extra:
[roll="Checking"][/ roll]

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Linked to pic instead. Worded pic.)

9kirby99

Poke : 3160

Back to top Go down

I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission) Empty Re: I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission)

Post by BlueKat12 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:46 pm

-------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: How does your character look? Tall or short, fat or thin? Adding clothes are optional, but at least say the style of what your character wears (fancy, casual, a certain color, ect.). A five sentence paragraph minimum.
Please fix the appearance. You must have words but if you want to include a picture your picture doesn't seem to work(That could be due to the computer I a using currently though)

Rule Broken
There is a request in the rules and information for you to do, you did not fulfill the request so I must assume you have not read the rules(There ARE differences from the old site)
-------------------------------------------------------
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Poke : 23347

https://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission) Empty Re: I Think I put this here...? (Character Submission)

Post by 9kirby99 Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Yeah, if you wish to see the image, try right clicking where it's put to see the web link. It's Imgur, so it should work there. Also...I wasn't sure where to exactly "do" the request...I'm going to try it now...

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Edited it into the bio for you. You still need the words in your appearance bio ^_^
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 pm

I gave a link to the pic, does that work?

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 pm

-You have to have WORDS too not just a pic.
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Fixed.

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKat12 Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 pm

~Accepted~
BlueKat12
BlueKat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down